Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 6,261 to 6,280 of 9,907

Aviator

Picked up Battlefield 3 and should arrive sometime next week.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Fuzzy

I don't know how the hell I'm going to get around to picking up Dark Souls with all the releases at the moment. For somebody that doesn't know much about the series, how big is the online component? Is it just to see how others have gone in the game?

Also tried out Robin in some challenge maps. It's annoying that you can't play as him in the city.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Slapshot

Ooo... Trine 2 is shaping up very nicely!

...and this video is really funny too!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

smithers

@slap trine 2 does look quite good. So im currently at chapter 16 in uncharted and its AWESOME, a few slight annoyances but overall quite good and the multiplayer is much improved this year with upgradable perks and some really cool maps, well done naughty dog

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Slapshot

zezzy wrote:

Did anybody see this? http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/11/04/upcoming-change-to-...

Makes me sad... Only 2?

Yep, and it's not a bad thing because they've signed a deal that will allow retail releases to be much cheaper as downloadable titles with gamesharing now taken out of the equation, or so I've heard from a little birdie that was the case.

@smither I've put nearly 7-hours into the multiplayer this weekend and can't get enough of it. I'm a treasure hunting whore!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

zezhyrule

Slapshot wrote:

Yep, and it's not a bad thing because they've signed a deal that will allow retail releases to be much cheaper as downloadable titles with gamesharing now taken out of the equation, or so I've heard from a little birdie that was the case.

I guess that's good, though I still prefer actual game discs (with beautiful boxart~) than giant PSN DLs. Ah well, cheap is good :3

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

smithers

@slap, the multiplayer is AMAZING and much much better than 2, will keep me coming back for ages. Anyways im at chapter 19 and ive literally had to almost force myself to play more multiplayer (not that i dont want to) cause i dont want to finish the singleplayer so fast! hah ill probably finish it this week but yeah. Also looking forward to co-oping with my friends but they dont want to do any multiplayer or co-op till they finish singleplayer

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Magi

Just picked up a PS3 yesterday as my primary Blu-Ray and Netflix player for my bedroom, at least that's how I "sold it" to my wife. If it weren't for the backlog of half-completed 360 and 3DS games and the impending Skyrim I would seriously start looking into some used PS3 exclusives.

Magi

zezhyrule

Finally picked up Dark Souls... Can't wait to try it out!

Edit: Well I feel stupid but relieved at the same time D:
Here I was going into a room, where I encountered the 'first boss'. Hacked away at it for my life, which it took from me 5 times before I realized...
should've listened to the writing on the floor

For a second there I was thinking 'this is way too hard wtf!' heh heh

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Chrono_Cross

MW3 in less than 4 hours. The suspense and potential of becoming social reject is imminent!

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

CanisWolfred

zezzy wrote:

Finally picked up Dark Souls... Can't wait to try it out!

Edit: Well I feel stupid but relieved at the same time D:
Here I was going into a room, where I encountered the 'first boss'. Hacked away at it for my life, which it took from me 5 times before I realized...
should've listened to the writing on the floor

For a second there I was thinking 'this is way too hard wtf!' heh heh

Haha. Yeah, the hints on the ground are usually crutial to not falling prey to traps and hard enemies. Oh, and watch out for the Boulder on the stairs. Gets me every time (Jump to the right when you get to it).

Anywho, I got myself a PS3 today, along with the entire Uncharted series. I'm hoping to get Ratchet & Clank Future and inFAMOUS soon, too. And so I don't have to messege everybody individually, my PSN ID is ddydydy. I'll get to adding people tomorrow.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

odd69

November is awesome. How many awesome games can be released at once? If they could just space them out i could have them ALL but nope. Damn you sony, damn you game devs!!!

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Magi

Before I sold my PSP, I purchased FFVII and FFIX. I also downloaded Mod Nation Racers and LBP as part of the "we're sorry" program from Sony. All of these games were visible in my purchase/download history when I finally got my PSN account configured on my new PS3. It also appears that I can download them to the PS3. Can I also play them on my PS3 or only on the PSP?

Also, on the 360, Microsoft allows you to change your account name for a small fee. Is something like that permitted on the PSN as well?

Thanks in advance.

Magi

Chrono_Cross

Magi wrote:

Also, on the 360, Microsoft allows you to change your account name for a small fee. Is something like that permitted on the PSN as well?

Unfortunately no theres no solution. Which sucks because my PSN ID is bogus. I dont know what i was thinking.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

EvilRegal

Anybody getting Metal Gear Solid HD Collection? Me is. MGS 2, 3, Peace Walker, and MSX Metal Gear 1 & 2 as Kojima intended us to play them! And remember: "There are no continues, my friend." Well, actually there are, but... I know zezzy might get it, sporting a young Ocelot avatar!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.