QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Bankai

It's an animation from Dark Souls, the most amazing game no one is playing........including myself. I thought someone here would be playing it and appreciate the GIF. I waiting until after Arkham City and Skyward Sword to grab it because I know its going to sink its claws into me for a disgusting amount of time. Looks sick nasty good though.

If anyone is playing it I would love to hear some opinions.

I gave it 5/5. Though it was a touch easy.

Slapshot

Ah, I can see the GIF now, and that's hilarious!

Where the !@#$ %&$ ^%&$ is the PSN download? I want my Dungeon Defenders like five hours ago!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Popyman

JayArr wrote:

It's an animation from Dark Souls, the most amazing game no one is playing........including myself. I thought someone here would be playing it and appreciate the GIF. I waiting until after Arkham City and Skyward Sword to grab it because I know its going to sink its claws into me for a disgusting amount of time. Looks sick nasty good though.

What are you talking about? Dark Souls has been selling like crazy...

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Slapshot

Sometime being a game review is great: getting home to find a game you've been wanting to play awaiting you on your doorstep, and then they're the days when that game sitting on your doorstep is Wipeout 2. Oh, I'd rather be playing Dungeon Defenders!

Dezner

YellowChocobo wrote:

Dear all JRPG fans: Go get Atelier Totori. You can thank me later.

Already got it! Haven't even played Rorona or Totori yet but come this time next year hopefully Meruru will be released!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

SullKid

JayArr wrote:

You did the right thing. I can't stop thinking about it, it gets under your skin. It is absolutely confusingly great.

SullKid

Slapshot

Dungeon Defenders is flipping awesome!

SilentJ

It probably won't be anytime soon but I'm definitely going to give Dark Souls a shot.

PSN ID : MrPink78

SwerdMurd

how are we all enjoying dungeon defenders? I only had time for 2 play sessions so far, and the classes seem wildly unbalanced (squire outdamages everyone hilariously, unless we're too low-level/bad with other classes) but the combination of gameplay styles is amazingly fun. Inventory management could also use some work.

Gonna be on later if anyone's down to play.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

y2josh

Waiting for Infamous: Festival of Blood to hit the shop. Does anyone know how the preorder works? I preordered it, how will I download it?

y2josh

KarrotMan

So I'm adding more funds to my account and will get RE 3&4. I'm thinking on getting Castlevania Chronicles, the remake of the first game. Is it good? I never played the original, but the only classic Castlevania game (not metroidvania nor 3D) I played were Rondo of Blood and Super Castlevania, which I really enjoyed. How does it stack up against them? If not then, can you recommend any horror/creepy/dark games, or rather, games with big shock value on PSN? I'm in the mood for some of these games since we are nearing the occasion. Thanks in advanced.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

kevohki

Karakato_001 wrote:

So I'm adding more funds to my account and will get RE 3&4. I'm thinking on getting Castlevania Chronicles, the remake of the first game. Is it good? I never played the original, but the only classic Castlevania game (not metroidvania nor 3D) I played were Rondo of Blood and Super Castlevania, which I really enjoyed. How does it stack up against them? If not then, can you recommend any horror/creepy/dark games, or rather, games with big shock value on PSN? I'm in the mood for some of these games since we are nearing the occasion. Thanks in advanced.

If Castlevania Chronicles is under $5, then it's worth a buy. Like you said, it's essentially an updated version of the first Castlevania and that's about it. The graphics are pretty bad even for a PS1 game. It's very short and I don't think it's anywhere as good as Rondo of Blood or Super Castlevania IV.

MediEvil is a gothic action platformer on the PSN that is pretty good. More humor based but it fits with the Halloween theme. Dead Space is available for download on the PSN now but it's probably cheaper to find it at retail. The original Silent Hill is a sure bet. Dead Nation is a top down zombie twin-stick shooter. Very fun but hard and hectic (and it's free for Playstation Plus members now but I don't know for how long). Other PS1 classics I would look into are Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver and Dino Crisis 1 and 2 (especially if you like the first 3 Resident Evil games, they are just like RE but with dinosaurs). Both Parasite Eve games are good as well (but I think the first is far superior).

There's also an episodic horror game called Siren on PSN but I haven't played it.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

WolfRamHeart

y2josh wrote:

Waiting for Infamous: Festival of Blood to hit the shop. Does anyone know how the preorder works? I preordered it, how will I download it?

I believe that you can download it directly from the shop the minute that it becomes available. That is how it worked when I pre-ordered all of the episodes of Back to the Future. The game will display the little shopping bag icon indicating that you already purchased it and the download amount should say "free". I pre-ordered Festival of Blood as well so I am looking forward to it too.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

SilentJ

I pre-ordered Festival of Blood as well. I'm curious to see how well the Move controls will work for this. It would be cool if the ball changes color depending on wheather your playing good or evil. Can't wait for the store to update.

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

y2josh

Thanks for the response, Wolf, . That's the way it worked, was kinda worried since it was the first time doing that on the PSN.

y2josh

odd69

Im enjoying dungeon defenders alot. I agree, its really better when playing multiplayer. send me an invite via psn if anyone wants to game

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.