Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 6,061 to 6,080 of 9,907

Gamer83

irken004 wrote:

Untitled
320gb, includes Uncharted 3, one free month of PS+, all for the regular $299.99 price. Sounds sweet.

Might as well be the only thing on my Christmas list

That's a steal.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Aviator

WaltzElf wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

I've played both the From Dust demo and BG&E's twice now... Can't decide... I think I might wait for a sale on From Dust and go ahead and pick up BG&E since it's cheaper and looks awesome for the price. Guess I'll pick up RE4 while I'm at it
did I mention I decided to get PS+ finally xP

Wrong choice <_<

I agree with From Dust > BG&E.

Also I'm not sure if it happened to the rest of you, but when Resi 4 was originall put up it was for $23 something AU, now it's up at $30.
yay for + discounts.

Also, how many people have/are going to have MHP3HD so we can organize hunts and stuff.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

zezhyrule

Do you own them both navi? ;__;

should we create a MHP3 online thread, I didn't think many people would import it
also you can play with people who have the PSP version too so it wouldn't just be teh HD one

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Platypus

I tried Ratchet and Clank All 4 One beta. I thought the game was really clunky. all the PS2 Ratchet and Clank games were much smoother. The gameplay also was kinda bland. The level I played mainly ended up me holding down the fire button and hitting a few things.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Slapshot

@soccer686 Haha, oops! That's definitely the wrong link! I am #14th in the World on the MotoHeroz online leader boards right now though! Sorry, perfect opportunity to brag a bit.

@zez Congrats! You've definitely invested a perfect time, and you'll get to try out a ton of games that you'd likely never tried otherwise. I've really enjoyed my PS+ subscription and I'll be renewing it when time comes due.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Aviator

If anyone wants to hop online with Resident Evil 5 I'd be more than happy.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Slapshot

y2josh wrote:

This new Batarang PS3 controller looks cool. It's just a 360 controller built for PS3, sure, but it looks good.

http://www.amazon.com/Batarang-Wireless-Controller-PS3-Playst...

That's dang spiffy if I say so myself. I'd like to try that out with Resistance 3!

Edited on by Slapshot

Popyman

Anybody get Castlevania: Harmony of Despair today? I bought it, kind of on a whim. This will be my second Castlevania game (well, third if you count Lords of Shadow). Add me if you do, though I'm sure I'll be terrible. XD

PSN: Popyman51

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Slapshot

OK, so I've beaten Shadow of the Colossus before and was blown away by it's subtle over-worlds and torn apart with grief as I destroyed each and every beast, but I'd never gotten my hands on a copy of ICO prior to picking it up today in the remastered collection. I've played a ton of games in my 25+ years as a gamer, but never have I enjoyed a world so this so subtle, yet so environmentally beautiful at the same time. The character interactions are top-notch as well: the childlike way that the girl jerks when you pull her around too fast whilst holding her hand ,or the way that she gracefully lets her arm drift through the air when she needs a helping hand from you is emotional and beautiful. I don't know anything that's going on in the game, but I don't care, as that is what makes that game so surreal and yet, so great. I'm in awe of this amazing title with only a little over an hour of time with the game.

Oh, WayForward's Mighty Flip Champs DX is only $1.99 too!

Popyman

Slapshot wrote:

OK, so I've beaten Shadow of the Colossus before and was blown away by it's subtle over-worlds and torn apart with grief as I destroyed each and every beast, but I'd never gotten my hands on a copy of ICO prior to picking it up today in the remastered collection. I've played a ton of games in my 25+ years as a gamer, but never have I enjoyed a world so this so subtle, yet so environmentally beautiful at the same time. The character interactions are top-notch as well: the childlike way that the girl jerks when you pull her around too fast whilst holding her hand ,or the way that she gracefully lets her arm drift through the air when she needs a helping hand from you is emotional and beautiful. I don't know anything that's going on in the game, but I don't care, as that is what makes that game so surreal and yet, so great. I'm in awe of this amazing title with only a little over an hour of time with the game.

Oh, WayForward's Mighty Flip Champs DX is only $1.99 too!

I'm glad you finally got to play ICO! It is absolutely amazing. Make sure you go back and play SotC after you beat it, there are pretty major references to ICO in it. SotC is a "spiritual" prequel, after all!

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

kevohki

Popyman wrote:

Anybody get Castlevania: Harmony of Despair today? I bought it, kind of on a whim. This will be my second Castlevania game (well, third if you count Lords of Shadow). Add me if you do, though I'm sure I'll be terrible. XD

How is it? I'm interested in it but I'm thinking of waiting for it to go on sale. Plus Code Veronica took $10 out of my wallet already.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

Popyman

kevohki wrote:

Popyman wrote:

How is it? I'm interested in it but I'm thinking of waiting for it to go on sale. Plus Code Veronica took $10 out of my wallet already.

I like it a WHOLE lot. I don't know how it compares to the rest of the series, but it is awesome to me. Lots of different characters, LOTS of loot to collect, and online multiplayer. I have a feeling I'll be playing this for quite a while. :3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.