Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 6,001 to 6,020 of 9,907

Bankai

Fuzzy wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Ordered myself Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver from playasia.

Cannot wait to play it.

Ordered it last week too. Looking forward to giving it a go. Does anybody know of a site in English that would help with navigating through this game? I seem to remember a link to it, but can't find it.

@Waltz- I've always enjoyed the NHL games, despite never watching one in my life. But I've tried the demos of the last two games, and have struggled to get into them. Seems Luke they have over-complicated them for the purists. I just wanna skate around, knock people over and smash the puck around.

Been really busy ATM. Don't think I've played a ps3 game in weeks.

The new NHL game has a control option that uses just two buttons - one for shoot and one for pass.

I agree that the default controls are far too complex for their own good.

Dezner

WaltzElf wrote:

Ok, my BloodRayne review is going to go live tomorrow. It's a 5/5 game. Easily.

Cool, finally someone who's giving it a decent rating. It is damn hard though!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

WolfRamHeart

Dezner wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

Ok, my BloodRayne review is going to go live tomorrow. It's a 5/5 game. Easily.

Cool, finally someone who's giving it a decent rating. It is damn hard though!

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it WaltzElf, it really is an incredible game. Oh and I definitely agree with Dezner, this is a pretty tough game but still extremely enjoyable. WayForward did a great job on this one. I highly recommend it!

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

Slapshot

If it wasn't tough, it wouldn't be from WayForward!

Looking forward to reading your review Waltz! I can't wait to get a chance to play it, but it'll be after my Resistance 3 review is wrapped up.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

SwerdMurd

had 2 people recommend Bloodrayne today. Might take the plunge...hard not to wait for a sale though. I have so little time to play games now that it seems foolish to pay full price for a game, in all likelihood, I won't have time to play until it's already gone on sale anyway.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Aviator

Monster Hunter hasn't come. Oh well, time to finish LA Noire.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

smithers

@slap tanks for letting us know but besieds enslaved theirs not much i want. But also ive heard ALOT about this bloodrayne game but the screen shots dont look that impressive...ill have to check it out more this weekend

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Slapshot

@smithers Have you played anything from WayForward before? If so, then they cater to the old-school hardcore gamers and it's a slower paced brawler that is absolutely amazing. This review will give you a good idea of what to expect from the game.

Odnetnin

WaltzElf wrote:

Yeah, I was just given the download code yesterday.

It's a beautiful game. Challenging at times, but more importantly, it's a deeply artistic game - it's more about the process than the goal. I love it for that.

They should like give you 3 million codes so then you can spread them around and we can all play it.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Slapshot

Hehe, I say the harder the better!

So unrelated to videogames, but today I flippin shot -6 in a Southern Nationally ranked Disc Golf Tournament and even that low of a score didn't place! Still had a blast as the courses are both beautiful, but extremely deceptive. If you've never played, then I highly recommend giving it a try. Find your local course (there all over the place and this site will help you find it, with 4100 courses available, there has to be one near you) and ask some locals when the next local toss or tournament is going to be and go see the real disc golfers playing and blasting 400+ ft shots through woods and you'll get to see what the sport is truly like and get an idea of how to throw when you do give it a shot.

zezhyrule

Wow, I just beat Jhen Mohran, the final village urgent quest in MHP3rd. That fight was amazingly epic.
Untitled

That may be the final village urgent, but now it's time for the guild hall quests~
or at least once navi is ready to play online
75hrs+ in and I've only just begun :3

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Dezner

You have definitely been addicted to MH3rd! Every time I'm online I see you playing it!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.