Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 5,981 to 6,000 of 9,907

smithers

hey guys! i havent posted much on here in the last 3 or so weeks cause really i havent had anything to talk about. Im saving up money right now for Batman, Uncharted and skyrim though so in the coming months i should be on here alot hah

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

WolfRamHeart

@Shapshot: OMG, that looks incredible! I can't even begin to tell you how much I want that game. I really hope that it comes to the US.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

Slapshot

WolfRamHeart wrote:

@Shapshot: OMG, that looks incredible! I can't even begin to tell you how much I want that game. I really hope that it comes to the US.

Me and you both. With the success of the Disney/Studio Ghibli films in the US, I expect to see Disney Interactive pick this one. When I was in the Japanese village in Epcot Studios in Disney World last month, they had loads of Studio Ghibli stuff in it (all authentic), so the demand for this is obviously quite high. I think this is definitely coming to the US!

If anyone is interested, my review for the PSN Neo Geo Station game Shock Troopers is now up. Very fun, old school shooter, that now features online co-op.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Slapshot

WaltzElf wrote:

I have the DS Ni No Kuni in Japanese, and it's absolutely essential stuff.

WaltzElf wrote:

Just sent me NHL 12

I'm jealous!

y2josh

I want to play Dead island, but I'm going to wait for a 20 to 30 dollar price drop. If anyone has it then and wants to play give me a holler in about a year lol.

y2josh

Slapshot

WayForward's BloodRayne: Betrayal is here!!!

@josh My buddy is raving about it and was still raving about it today when I picked up my copy of Resistance 3. It's suppose to be dang good, which is great for a literally unknown third party developer, but I'm just sick of zombie games.

@WaltzElf Dude, you're in for a treat then. Start off in the 'Be A Pro' Mode, Left Wing and you want to be a Sniper. That way the game will be set for you to not have to constantly deal with annoying Face-offs (still get a few in), and let you do what's really fun; rush the goal.

WolfRamHeart

@Slapshot: Yeah, I'm pretty excited about the new BloodRayne game, especially since it is from WayForward. I am currently downloading it along with free copies of Altered Beast, Plants vs. Zombies and Astro Tripper thanks to my Plus membership.

WolfRamHeart

Slapshot

WolfRamHeart wrote:

@Slapshot: Yeah, I'm pretty excited about the new BloodRayne game, especially since it is from WayForward. I am currently downloading it along with free copies of Altered Beast, Plants vs. Zombies and Astro Tripper thanks to my Plus membership.

I know right? The PS+ download for today were amazing! Plants vs Zombies is flipping amazing game. But, yeah, I just did a splurge of retro WayForward buying and all of those great GBC and GBA games will arrive sometime this week. You might be seeing a some good ole' WayForward retro reviews round these waters a few weeks out from now.

turtlelink

WolfRamHeart wrote:

Tell us how BloodRayne is when you get the chance!
And enjoy Plants vs Zombies! It's such a fun game.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Fuzzy

Aviator wrote:

Ordered myself Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver from playasia.

Cannot wait to play it.

Ordered it last week too. Looking forward to giving it a go. Does anybody know of a site in English that would help with navigating through this game? I seem to remember a link to it, but can't find it.

@Waltz- I've always enjoyed the NHL games, despite never watching one in my life. But I've tried the demos of the last two games, and have struggled to get into them. Seems Luke they have over-complicated them for the purists. I just wanna skate around, knock people over and smash the puck around.

Been really busy ATM. Don't think I've played a ps3 game in weeks.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Slapshot

@zez 55+ hrs Haha, nice!

@WolfRamHeart Do let us know what you think of BloodRayne. It will be next week before I get to try it out.

Resistance 3 Single Player is stunning!

Slapshot

@zez 55+ hrs Haha, nice!

@WolfRamHeart Do let us know what you think of BloodRayne. It will be next week before I get to try it out.

Resistance 3 Single Player is stunning!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.