Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 5,926 to 5,945 of 9,907

Adam

grenworthshero wrote:

Kid_Crono wrote:

@Adam

I'm in the same boat as you. I haven't been able to add funds since I've owned my PS3 back in Febuary. And I bought it NEW! After being frustrated for several days I went out and bought a PSN points card or whatever they're called. All PSN related cards will work for your PS3 and if not... well then theres something wrong with your system.

Same story with me. I actually unintentionally memorized my debit card number because I entered it into the PSN store so many times, to no avail.

The weird thing is mine used to work. I guess I bought so many games from them that Sony was just sick of getting money.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Slapshot

odd69 wrote:

Don't forget about legend of the robot. I'm considering this so hard right now. http://www.pspminis.com/6675/legend-of-robot-review-more-head...

There's nothing to decided here! The game is absolutely ****** amazing! I've had it on my PSP since its EU release and I've not had the time to write a review for it, but it is coming. Did you know that the game is partially fan created too?

Hey guys, I worked my butt off on this Vita article that discusses the possible benefits of Vita's delay, in regards to 3DS's price drop. I go into a good bit of detail about a few sensitive Nintendo subjects, etc. Give it a read and leave some comments, as I'm curious to see where you guys stand on these issues.

Lastly, if anyone here is keen on reading online gaming magazines, this one features reviews from yours truly and a few other names you might recognize as well.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

smithers

well i havent been on here in a lil while ive been busy with school starting up etc etc. But the more and more i hear about the Vita, the more and more I want to get it against my maybe better logic that says its really frickin expensive...

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

kevohki

smithers wrote:

well i havent been on here in a lil while ive been busy with school starting up etc etc. But the more and more i hear about the Vita, the more and more I want to get it against my maybe better logic that says its really frickin expensive...

Vita really interests me (and it looks worth the $250 to me) but I had your mentality in regards to the 3DS. Then, bam, price drop early and I picked a 3DS up. Maybe if it starts slow, they will drop the price early like the 3DS.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

grenworthshero

I bought No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise a few days ago...unless you were a huge fan of the original, there's not much reason to pick this up.
I, however, am a huge fan of the original, so I think it's great. I preordered it and all that jazz. The thing is, though, apparently there are preorder bonuses I didn't know about with this game, but I don't know how to download them. I guess you get a couple beam katana from preordering from GameStop.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Aviator

Bought Limbo today and have $15 bucks left over.

Suggestions??
thats 15 AU btw

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

y2josh

@Navi: I enjoyed Costume Quest, I'm about to redownload it and beat it finally. It's a very easy, fun RPG. That Infamous DLC game comes out in October if you like Infamous.

y2josh

Bankai

Aviator wrote:

Suggestions??
thats 15 AU btw

Costume Quest is a good suggestion (sorry, I cant remember the exact prices for the following games in Australian: hopefully some are in your price range)

Some other easy recommendations:

Puzzle Dimension
Magic The Gathering Games
Zuma
Catan
Under Siege
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes
Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgement
Critter Crunch
Polar Panic
Space Invaders Infinity Gene (bolded for special recommendation
Greed Corp

kevohki

Aviator wrote:

Suggestions??
thats 15 AU btw

Pocket Fighter is on sale for $3. If you like cutesy fighting games.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

CanisWolfred

kevohki wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Suggestions??
thats 15 AU btw

Pocket Fighter is on sale for $3. If you like cutesy fighting games.

Oh my gawd, I love Pocket Fighter! The characters are so cute and the mechanics are great.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

@Roopa It's selling like crazy now though and has finally gotten the dedication that it truly deserved.

Aviator

Everyone must buy Limbo. Was such a good game.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

y2josh

Everyone must not buy Duke Nukem, this game isn't even good for a laugh. Wow.

y2josh

SilentJ

Roopa132 wrote:

SilentJ wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

Ok, I'm gonna rephrase my question:

When I put a HDD with PS3 stuff on it in my PS3, will it still be formatted like when I put an empty, new one in there?

I was actually wondering about that myself. Let me know what happens if you end up trying it.

Well the internet was no help so I just finally tried it today and it worked. As soon as the PS3 has installed its software on a new HDD you can take it out of the PS3 and put it back in or in another PS3 and all your stuff is there.

Good to know. Thanks for the update, Roopa!

I had never really heard of Pocket Fighter until the recent posts here. It looks fun so I almost bought it before realizing it's not playable on the PSP. I like to play the PS1 classics on my PSP so I guess I'll be passing on PF for now. It's kind of stupid how you can't play something called Pocket Fighter on the go.

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

castlehominid99

Guess who's back?
Back again?
Castles back
Tell a friend

Hey guys I got my ps3 back for about the next two weeks before my brothers brings it off to college so if you deleted me add me again psn is the same as my name here.

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Slapshot

@Mickeymac I've thought about snagging Pocket Fighter a few times over now, but I've never took the plunge though. I'm not a massive Street Fighter fanatic.

@castle Welcome back dude! Do I have you as a friend on the Xbox 360?

So I just finished up Beyond Good and Evil again, and what an amazing game still today. A few control issues in a few parts of the game, but aside from that minor gripe, it's just a fantastic game all the way around. I do feel like Pey'J kinda was the key factor that caused sales issues back at its initial launch, but I think his character design might have been a bit much for those times and fits the mold of today's gaming better. Great game that if you've missed out on, for the $9.99 price tag and HD revamp, you're doing yourself an even bigger disservice of missing out on the game once again.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.