Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 5,821 to 5,840 of 9,907

y2josh

My local Wal Mart closes at Midnight, every night

y2josh

smithers

played more section 8 prejudice and i like it more now haha. finished limbo, the puzzles were quite good and the atmosphere was interesting but theres no way i would rate it a 10 it has almost no story which i like in games. I as well am finishing up infamous 2! as a good guy

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

y2josh

The more people that finish the Infamous 2 hero side the merrier

y2josh

CanisWolfred

I know it's not the best place, but since you guys are the only ones I'd add anyways besides some people on the backloggery, I'll just put my 3DS friend code here:

1418-6849-7569

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

turtlelink

@mickeymac&others, My code is 2921 9204 4163
I've added Mickeymac, Waltelf, and Slapshot.

Anyway, I just remembered that one of the reasons why I got a PS3 was to get Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm. Man, that demo was fun even if the fighting was really simple.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

CanisWolfred

turtlelink wrote:

Anyway, I just remembered that one of the reasons why I got a PS3 was to get Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm. Man, that demo was fun even if the fighting was really simple.

I added ya back. Anyways, yeah, NUNS looks really good. I might pick it up along with Bleach Soul Resurreccion (which I'm really, really excited about for some reason). I'm also thinking of grabbing the 360 Naruto game someday, and one of the DBZ games.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

turtlelink

Mickeymac wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

I added ya back. Anyways, yeah, NUNS looks really good. I might pick it up along with Bleach Soul Resurreccion (which I'm really, really excited about for some reason). I'm also thinking of grabbing the 360 Naruto game someday, and one of the DBZ games.

I tried out both DBZ Raging Blast demos and I honestly feel like it's a step down from Tenkaichi 3.

TurtleLink's backloggery

CanisWolfred

turtlelink wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

I tried out both DBZ Raging Blast demos and I honestly feel like it's a step down from Tenkaichi 3.

Aw, I thought it was an action game, not a fighter.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

turtlelink

Mickeymac wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Aw, I thought it was an action game, not a fighter.

Nope. The only console action DBZ game I know of is DBZ Sagas for GCN, PS2, and xbox. I recommend reading a lot of reviews before purchasing that one though.

TurtleLink's backloggery

SilentJ

Roopa132 wrote:

Ok, I'm gonna rephrase my question:

When I put a HDD with PS3 stuff on it in my PS3, will it still be formatted like when I put an empty, new one in there?

I was actually wondering about that myself. Let me know what happens if you end up trying it.

PSN ID : MrPink78

SwerdMurd

WaltzElf wrote:

Picked up Resonance of Fate cheap. Kinda enjoying it - I personally underrate Tri-Ace a lot, I think. I never rate their games up with my favourites, and yet I sink hours and hours into Star Ocean games and the like.

I got it cheap too...Tried starting it one night at like 5:00am when I couldn't sleep and...yeah, 1.5 hours later and I still had no idea what I was doing. It seemed cool, but the battle system tutorial didn't make a whole lot of sense to me and I haven't come back since. It looked fantastic though--that opening town was mind-boggling. I'll try again one of these days...

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Fuzzy

@y2josh - looking forward to that one. I play the first one earlier this year and really enjoyed it. Never got to play it online though, and have a bit of DLC I need to catch up on.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Chrono_Cross

Just got done playing No More Heroes: Heroe's Paradise demo and I have to say from the looks of it, there's no reason to get this if you already own it on Wii. The graphics were nice, and I found the audio to be upgraded but everything was the same. Plus using the standard PS3 controller felt like I was missing out ( even though from that stand I already know I am).

I think I'll stick to the Wii version.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

y2josh

@zez: Is the English version available for preorder? I can't find anything about it online.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.