Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 5,781 to 5,800 of 9,907

Ryno

Slapshot wrote:

Limbo is one of the only games that I've ever given a perfect score to in a published review!

Slapshot, where do I find your review on Limbo? I may actually take advantage of my Welcome Back Plus membership after all

Edit: Nevermind Slapshot, i found your link and the bottom of your post.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Slapshot

@WolfRamHeart Thanks man for the link. I also noticed that PS+ is being sold for $10 less at Gamestop as well yesterday when I was in the store.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Platypus

Burnout paradise is $8 on PSN I got it and It's pretty good although I really don't understand some of it and it will take some getting used too.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

smithers

@soccer i played the hell outta burnout so if youve got any question hit me up
@slap gonna pick up limbo soon also heard theirs some extra secret content for the ps3 version? with an exra gold trophy

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Platypus

smithers wrote:

@soccer i played the hell outta burnout so if youve got any question hit me up
@slap gonna pick up limbo soon also heard theirs some extra secret content for the ps3 version? with an exra gold trophy

A couple questions then. How do you do crash mod?. I've played it in other burnout games where you try to destroy as much as possible. Also how do you unlock new cars?

smithers

@soccer to start the crash mode simply press R1 and L1 at the same time on any road in the game and youll become a literall wrecking ball haha. Unlocking cars simply comes from winning races, getting fast times etc etc.

Edited on by smithers

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

y2josh

Dead Block is pretty stupid, imo of course.

y2josh

Slapshot

So, what do you guys think of Limbo? I'm really curious to see what you guys think about it.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

smithers

@slap ill probably pick it up tonight, been a bit lazy playing league of legends,swarm, and still need to finish up infamous 2

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Platypus

Slapshot wrote:

So, what do you guys think of Limbo? I'm really curious to see what you guys think about it.

Unfortunately I only have $12 on my account and I'm not a plus member. I tried the demo and I really liked it however there must be a problem or something because it doesn't run in color on my TV.

Bankai

soccer686 wrote:

Slapshot wrote:

Unfortunately I only have $12 on my account and I'm not a plus member. I tried the demo and I really liked it however there must be a problem or something because it doesn't run in color on my TV.

... you're joking about that last comment, right?

smithers

@soccer/waltz i sure hope so...
@slap I PICKED UP LIMBO. impressions: quite a game,very different from anythign ive played and navigating the death traps is quite fun and often thought provoking. after about an hour im just under halfway through but question, did i miss something at the beginning? like story wise cause i just woke up and started moving around. If i didnt dont spoil anything, itll reveal itself in time i guess

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

SilentJ

@Roopa
Congrats on upgrading your hard drive. You won't regret it. All you really need to back up are your game saves. I think the stuff in the game data utility folder only transfers if you do a full backup and recovery. I didn't transfer any stuff in the game data utility folder when I upgraded and haven't noticed anything missing.

@Smithers
Glad to hear you liked Swarm. I wanted to buy it on the last day it was on sale but I missed it. I'm definitely buying it next time it goes on sale.

@Slapshot
That was a great review for Limbo. Can't wait for it to go on sale.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Platypus

WaltzElf wrote:

soccer686 wrote:

Slapshot wrote:

... you're joking about that last comment, right?

Lol. I had to say something about it.

In other news I got Back to the Future last week, I finished episode 4 today and loved every moment of it. Can't wait for episode 5 which comes out on Tuesday.

Fuzzy

I play about half an hour of Limbo the other day. Really enjoyed it. Hopefully can get to it a bit more sometime this week. If only work and sport didn't get in the way...

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Platypus

I have $12 left on my PS3 account I'm considering outland or bionic commando which would you guys choose? or have any other suggestions.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.