Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 5,661 to 5,680 of 9,907

Slapshot

@SilentJ Yeah, I've used it just about every time I've written any news article or review. When is the last time you tried to launch it?

@Tails Thanks man, but I've got PS+ and will get in through it.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

SilentJ

@Slapshot
It was about a week ago so I'll probably give it another try later tonight. I'll just delete it and download it again if it still doesn't work.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Platypus

There are so many issues with the U3 beta. I'm gonna wait a couple days to see if they fix them.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

BedCommando

I got one game in on U3 Beta, and players kept dropping until I was dropped.
Worthless.
On a side note, what's everyone playing at the moment, on their PS3?
For me, dipping into Killzone 2's online. The campaign is such a terrible bore, and your characters seems to be outraced by a turtle. But the online is decent. You have to play as a basic Soldier to unlock the other classes, which I think is a terrible idea. Currently holding my own at a 2.2 K/D ratio as well.

Edited on by BedCommando

Bedloggery
Currently playing
Pokemon Black (DS)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (OnLive)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (XBLA)

DarkLloyd

BedCommando wrote:

I got one game in on U3 Beta, and players kept dropping until I was dropped.
Worthless.
On a side note, what's everyone playing at the moment, on their PS3?
For me, dipping into Killzone 2's online. The campaign is such a terrible bore, and your characters seems to be outraced by a turtle. But the online is decent. You have to play as a basic Soldier to unlock the other classes, which I think is a terrible idea. Currently holding my own at a 2.2 K/D ratio as well.

killzone 2 online still going? i've been away from the 3rd killzone game online for a while just because i got too many games in my face lol

anyways beyond good & Evil is 10 bucks on the store which is too good to be true im going to assume its that price for a limited time before it goes to 15?

Edited on by DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd

smithers

yeah the U3 beta is in dissaray but the game of 2v2v2 i played was quite fun. On a related note is it just me or is the beta NOT in 1080p graphics....

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Kid_A

I'd rather just wait till this deal coming in September when we can get access to the complete U3 multiplayer before the game comes out. I've never been big on betas.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

DarkLloyd

smithers wrote:

yeah the U3 beta is in dissaray but the game of 2v2v2 i played was quite fun. On a related note is it just me or is the beta NOT in 1080p graphics....

its a beta im willing to bet there is just a tiny bit of compression just for beta sake once on blu-ray or that full complete mp comes out which i dont understand if its going to be on the disc or something but then you'll might see 1080p but the last one was 720, they dont see the point to it yet i think

Edited on by DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd

BedCommando

smithers wrote:

Resolution does not determine quality, aesthetics do. So what if it's not in 1080?

Bedloggery
Currently playing
Pokemon Black (DS)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (OnLive)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (XBLA)

smithers

well uncharted 2 was 1080 so i just expected the beta to be as well....but its just a beta. I was just making sure i wasnt going crazy

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

SwerdMurd

@smithers - no it wasn't. 720p--says it on the box, plays it on the TV. You can force-upscale to 1080p by disabling 720p as an option (similar to how Ratchet and Clank games, Borderlands, etc. work) but it's still 720p resolution, just stretched. As far as I understand, U3 is gonna be 720p as well (esp. since it's in 3D which will only make the optimum framerate in 720p that much harder to achieve)

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Platypus

Limbo is coming to PSN!!!!!

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

SilentJ

This is off-topic but I am crushed!!! I have to pay sales tax on Amazon purchases starting tomorrow thanks to the new California law. I buy EVERYTHING off Amazon thanks to the cheap prices, free shipping, and no sales tax. This is just terrible! I saved so much just on sales tax alone. I guess I'm just glad I already bought my 3DTV and home theater system tax free. Now I'm just trying to decide what else to buy on this last tax free day.

@BedCommando
Yeah I had some fun with Killzone 2 online as well. I'm currently playing Burnout Paradise. It's been a while since I played it and forgot how much fun it is. I'm also playing Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions since I got it off my Gamefly trial but the game is getting kind of boring.

@Soccer
Nice to see Limbo is finally coming to PSN.

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

y2josh

Just finished Infamous 2's good path. AMAZING.

y2josh

Fuzzy

y2josh wrote:

Just finished Infamous 2's good path. AMAZING.

That's good to know. Hopefully it arrives in the mail today so I can get a start on it this weekend. Are you going to try to evil path too? I always want to, but the superhero side in me makes me be good.

That's good to hear about Limbo. From what I saw, it looked pretty interesting. ATM I'm playing through Braid again (the only thing I got from PS+) but I've forgotten most of the solutions. Dang.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

y2josh

@Fuzzy: I am, I'm finishing up side missions and getting shards before I start my evil/hard playthrough. Gonna try plat'ing this one.

y2josh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.