Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 5,641 to 5,660 of 9,907

y2josh

@LosAngeloTip: So I can transfer my save file from a game over to the PSP from the PS3? I'd dread starting FF9 or Xenogears over just to play them on the PSP. I'm new to PSP, sorry if this was a stupid question.

y2josh

SwerdMurd

@y2 - it's all good - yeah, you just locate the save file on ps3, triangle, and hit copy, then select psp. easily done back and forth--I routinely swap save files when playing Threads of Fate

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Slapshot

Page 300 and nearing our 6,000th post!

We've got quite a few reviews up at Movemodo and no comments. A few comments would be nice.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

BedCommando

Covering more than just Move-related games would be nice.
Just sayin'.

Bedloggery
Currently playing
Pokemon Black (DS)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (OnLive)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (XBLA)

Slapshot

BedCommando wrote:

Just sayin'.

Movemodo is specific for PlayStation Move and covering non-Move anything would just be putting information on the site that is unrelated to what the site is there for. But, you never know what we might do in the future!

Platypus

Slapshot wrote:

BedCommando wrote:

Just sayin'.

Movemodo is specific for PlayStation Move and covering non-Move anything would just be putting information on the site that is unrelated to what the site is there for. But, you never know what we might do in the future!

I sense Vita Reviews.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

y2josh

Move is not interesting.

Turtles In Time: Reshelled is being taken off the PSN in NA on or after June 30th, which I'm not sure, but Ubisoft is losing the rights. So whoever wants it needs to get it before its gone.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

smithers

@slapshot
the move really isnt that good, didnt quite live up to my expectations which were fairly low to begin with but kenect also isnt good either. I dont go to movemodo cause at the moment i dont care about the move

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Slapshot

smithers wrote:

@slapshot
the move really isnt that good, didnt quite live up to my expectations which were fairly low to begin with but kenect also isnt good either. I dont go to movemodo cause at the moment i dont care about the move

It honestly depends on what your playing with Move! I've heard this exact same thing from so many different people and then they get their hands on Move with the right games and end up buying it and loving it.

e.g. One of my brother was playing Crysis 2 on a seperate PS3 in my game room and I was obliterating with Move in Killzone 3, but only after he just ended up watching me destroying to the point that he forgot he was playing Crysis 2 did he realize that I was using Move. That is when he realized how awesome the setup is.

It's not for everyone, but Move is better than expected and 'not good' is far from true.

Lan

Sony doesn't interest me. I prefer nintendo games. They're more fun.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

y2josh

No point in coming here to start something Acorn

y2josh

SwerdMurd

Chicken soup doesn't interest me. I prefer vegetable soup. It's healthier.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

CanisWolfred

Wow, past 300 pages already!

GuardianAcorn wrote:

Sony doesn't interest me. I prefer nintendo games. They're more fun.

I'm not a fan of either company, but since Sony has better 3rd-Party support, they're the ones I plan to go with.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

I only like the TurboGrafx-16! Why? Because the games are really expensive and that makes them better than everything else, and I just use Sony's PS3 to download the games!
Truth

Beyond Good and Evil HD hits North America PSN tomorrow!

EDIT: Oh, I forget to put this info in here, everyone that has a PSN account on prior to the outage. Go to Music Unlimited on your XMB and you will find that you've now got a free 6-month trial of the basic plan.

Edited on by Slapshot

Tails

If anyone is interested in a Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta code please let me know i have the code and don't really need it.

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

SilentJ

@Slapshot
Have you been able to use the music service? I downloaded it but can't launch it. It keeps telling me the service is not available in my country.

PSN ID : MrPink78

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.