Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 5,541 to 5,560 of 9,907

theblackdragon

weird_adam wrote:

I'm sure they have their hands full right now, and I don't know that getting a personal response would be as satisfying as complaining on a forum. But thanks, and at least I know I'm in good some sort of company with this problem.

lol screw that, customer service is there for a reason. they'd probably appreciate a break from the same old complaining about hackers and identity theft right now anyway, y'know? haha~

that said, it's not about the personal response, it's more about whether or not this is a known issue and if there's a solution or fix available that'll allow you to use your card(s) to add funds or not. it's your call, though, i guess :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Aviator

I haven't tried to add funds or what-not today, but the store was a hell of a lot smoother than yesterday.
Pretty sure it's all good now.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

SilentJ

@Jnes
You're probably going to have to delete some stuff to download either of those two games. You should try deleting some PSN games(if any) and some stuff in the game data utility folder. Game installs from discs can take up a pretty good chunk of the hard drive so deleting some of those should clear up some room.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Adam

Well, in case LZ checks this or anyone else with the same problem does, I found a solution that worked for me.

I've been trying to buy a $22 game, and it always failed. On a whim I tried another game I wanted, and it worked! It was only $10. I went try the other, and it failed again, so I figured maybe it just doesn't like me giving up too much money at a time. I went to another random game that cost under $10 and clicked Add Funds for that amount until I had enough to buy the $22 game, went back to the right game, and it worked. Hooray.

I was buying PSP games, but it's a PSN problem, not PSP-specific, and I didn't feel like looking up a PSP or PSN thread. Anyway, off to play as history's favorite heroine.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Platypus

The welcome back program is here!!!! and so many people are on the Playstation store crashed.

EDIT: Which stinks because its only showing i got one free game

Edited on by Platypus

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

WolfRamHeart

I too was having difficulty with the Welcome Back program, I only got one free game at first. I did manage to find a work around for those of you who are experiencing those error codes and didn't get your free game. Go to the XMB and under the PlayStation Network column go to Account Management, Transaction Management, Services List then SCEA Promotions to download the game that you missed. If you get an error message on any of these categories just back out and try again. The server is overloaded with people right now so that is why all these error messages keep coming up. Just keep trying and you will get through eventually.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

Platypus

WolfRamHeart wrote:

I too was having difficulty with the Welcome Back program, I only got one free game at first. I did manage to find a work around for those of you who are experiencing those error codes and didn't get your free game. Go to the XMB and under the PlayStation Network column go to Account Management, Transaction Management, Services List then SCEA Promotions to download the game that you missed. If you get an error message on any of these categories just back out and keep try again. The server is overloaded with people right now so that is why all these error messages keep coming up. Just keep trying and you will get through eventually.

I found that out. But thanks for posting it(I'm to lazy) I did manage to download one game. The 2D Adventures of a Rotating Octopus Character!

Slapshot

I'll catch up with the thread later, I'm in a big hurry, but READ THIS!

Just learned that NGP can run ALL PSP games with full dual-analog support, and graphics upscaling! Somehow they have figured a way to do this, but it's indeed awesome stuff. Every PSP title that suffered from single analog support will be instantly transformed!

Not only is it backwards compatible with PSP, PSOne Classics, and PSP Minis it's also has the ability to play ALL PSN GAMES! All PlayStation Network Games that are downloaded to the PlayStation 3 can be played on the NGP!

Freakin' awesome stuff, and my mind is literally blown!!!

Here's the link:
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/02/ngp-backwards-compatible-wi...

Go have some fun in the Sony vs Nintendo rant! Haha (seriously, if you do please keep it civil!!!)

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

WolfRamHeart

@Slapshot: Oh man, wow, just wow! That is freaking awesome news! I don't feel so bad about returning my 3DS anymore. I think that I will just save my money for this badboy. Nintendo is getting some serious competition here.

WolfRamHeart

Jnes4

SilentJ wrote:

@Jnes
You're probably going to have to delete some stuff to download either of those two games. You should try deleting some PSN games(if any) and some stuff in the game data utility folder. Game installs from discs can take up a pretty good chunk of the hard drive so deleting some of those should clear up some room.

Well since that's the case, I guess I could delete some data utility for games that I dont play anymore, thanks for the help !

Do games need to be epic ?... or fun ?...
Game reviewer of http://wiiwarewave.forumotion.com
Wii #: 0018 2269 1524 9019 (codename Jnes)
Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX

turtlelink

Slapshot wrote:

I'll catch up with the thread later, I'm in a big hurry, but READ THIS!

Just learned that NGP can run ALL PSP games with full dual-analog support, and graphics upscaling! Somehow they have figured a way to do this, but it's indeed awesome stuff. Every PSP title that suffered from single analog support will be instantly transformed!

Not only is it backwards compatible with PSP, PSOne Classics, and PSP Minis it's also has the ability to play ALL PSN GAMES! All PlayStation Network Games that are downloaded to the PlayStation 3 can be played on the NGP!

Freakin' awesome stuff, and my mind is literally blown!!!

Here's the link:
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/02/ngp-backwards-compatible-wi...

Go have some fun in the Sony vs Nintendo rant! Haha (seriously, if you do please keep it civil!!!)

omg, this is a lie. All the PSN games? The NGP is just getting better!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Adam

3DS will have ... DSiWare... yea, NGP may have a leg up in the downloadable department. 3DS, however, is still ahead of the pack in the needless eye strain department.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Platypus

I realized I can get more free games because my brother has a PSN account! Now I got all of them

Now that I got all these online games I added my PSN ID in my sig.

Edited on by Platypus

SwerdMurd

and of course, they show resistance, which was the game I wanted dual stick compatibility for the most. And I can play my Ys games! My glooorious Ys games!!! And I'll have a reason to play Crisis Core again!! And Dracula X chronicles again, and Ratchet and Clank will have way better camera control and.... /passesout

@Kaiser - I clicked on the What's New icon in the Playstation Network tab on the XMB and it took me right to a page that told me how to get both PSP and both PS3 games.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Fuzzy

Yeah the NGP is looking way better than the 3ds at the moment. Will be interesting to see what the situation will be at like at release time (with regards to games out etc.)

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

SwerdMurd

I don't know if NGP is honestly looking better or worse on the grand scheme at this point...I'm gonna wait to see the software catalog displayed at e3 before making that type of judgment. I can say, however, that the demo video I saw looked glorious and that second stick is arguably a bigger selling point to me than the 3D screen on 3DS. Dual-analog capability and gaming, at least non-PC side, are almost mandatory in my mind now. The enhanced PSP backlog is awfully nice, too....unfortunately it's PSN versions only, so my UMDs, as expected, won't do a whole lot for me next generation. I can easily see myself rebuying both Ys games and Resistance: Retribution, though.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.