Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 5,461 to 5,480 of 9,907

Popyman

I played inFAMOUS 2 at Best Buy today! It was very awesome, didn't get to see any of the really cool things but the city was open to exploration in the demo so that was fun.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Fuzzy

Beat Nier the other day. So much fun. It's just a great world to be in, even though there are little annoyances, I got over them quickly. One of the few games that I think I'll go through to get the other endings. So that's another win for this thread!

Also, hurry up PSN store. I wanna get the DLC!

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Bankai

Fuzzy wrote:

Beat Nier the other day. So much fun. It's just a great world to be in, even though there are little annoyances, I got over them quickly. One of the few games that I think I'll go through to get the other endings. So that's another win for this thread!

Also, hurry up PSN store. I wanna get the DLC!

REally glad you enjoyed it! Definately one of the most underrated RPGs on the PS3.

And how awesome is that soundtrack?!? I want to buy that in itself.

Fuzzy

Yeah the soundtrack is awesome. The song that plays in the northern plains was amazing the first time I heard it. I tried looking for a place that had it for sale. Play-Asia is the only place I can find it.

Also, Kaines rants were quite enjoyable too.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Slapshot

Oh, how I wish I had the time to play Nier, but with all the Xbox 360 catch-up I've been playing, it will be a LONG time before I get to anything else.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

turtlelink

Does anyone know if Battlefield1943 was on PS+? If so, how much was it (in USD)?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Platypus

komicturtle92 wrote:

@turtlelink

$15

$8.99 PSN+

I got it for $10 without PS+

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

odd69

Oh boy! a new deathspank game is in the works.Its called The Baconing. The battle system has been changed too.
source
www.psnstores.com

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Lotice-Paladin

Trying to finish FFXIII for XIII-2, when will it come out as I haven't heard anything in months!

Oh and what of PSP Remakes?

Edited on by Lotice-Paladin

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

Slapshot

@Odd I had a blast writing the review for the first DeathSpank game. I've got the sequel sitting on my PS3 unplayed too.

@Waltz This game is going to be SICK!!!!!!

SilentJ

@Walz
Yeah that new Bloodrayne game looks intriguing. Some of the platforming segments remind me of Super Meat Boy.

@odd
Glad to hear there's a new Deathspank game even though I still have to play the first 2.

@Uncharted_fans
Looks like the Movie is back on hold. The director is out and might take Mark Wahlberg with him. This is totally ok in my book since I wasn't particularly excited about it. Mark is a cool actor but I just can't see him as Nathan Drake. I really hope they go with Nathan Fillion if they still insist on making the movie.
http://www.giantbomb.com/news/david-o-russell-no-longer-plann...

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

smithers

@waltz you can try out the ruse demo on the PSN when it comes back online. I played it and personally thought it was a bore fest. i love a good rts such as red alert / command and conquer / starcraft but Ruse almost put me to sleep. Try it for yourself its not for everyone

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Bankai

smithers wrote:

@waltz you can try out the ruse demo on the PSN when it comes back online. I played it and personally thought it was a bore fest. i love a good rts such as red alert / command and conquer / starcraft but Ruse almost put me to sleep. Try it for yourself its not for everyone

I have Ruse, I love the game.

I'm a big fan of slower paced strategy games because, unlike Starcraft etc, they're actually strategic. I was just wondering if anyone else had the game.

Slapshot

@Mickeymac Yes! I love that series, and I can't wait to see the 3DS version in action. I hope it makes a showing at E3.

ALERT If you haven't changed your email that is linked to your PSN account, stop what your doing and do so now! I just got hacked and I've had the account for over 12 years and there is no other way I could have had my information stolen. Also, consider signing up for the Identity Protection that is being given away too. It's a great deal and hopefully nobody will need it!

FunderThucker

Nier's soundtrack was so good that I didn't mind going through the same 4 dungeons twice (or that 1st dungeon 3 times).

I am the hero that Gotham deserves.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.