Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 5,341 to 5,360 of 9,907

Chrono_Cross

Man... My PS3 is just sitting here collecting dust. If Sony could just get it so we can play games online I wouldn't b****ing so much about how I'm disliking Sony right now.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

turtlelink

@WaveBoy, I heard the 3D on the PS3 games gave more headaches, but that was when they first started doing the 3D gaming stuff.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Xkhaoz

Now I really want to get a PS3....after Cafe.......
[youtube:yHKJ07kB4_0]

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

turtlelink

I have a feeling that those two out of five games we can get are going to be between Costume Quest, Psc-Man, Scott Pilgrim, Castle Crashers, and that other game they had on the downloadable wallpaper. :/

TurtleLink's backloggery

Aviator

turtlelink wrote:

I have a feeling that those two out of five games we can get are going to be between Costume Quest, Psc-Man, Scott Pilgrim, Castle Crashers, and that other game they had on the downloadable wallpaper. :/

What's wrong with that. Castle Crashers has online co-op. We can all have happy times.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

turtlelink

Aviator wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

What's wrong with that. Castle Crashers has online co-op. We can all have happy times.

Nothings wrong with it. But apparently these are the more popular games and a lot of people have all of them already. Than what happens?

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery

Aviator

Sony says whilst holding their stomach and chuckling. "Thanks for making us rich!"

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Adam

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but... Starhawk looks pretty great. Well, it looks like Warhawk, which is pretty great, plus creating new buildings, which is pretty great as well.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

turtlelink

Modern Warfare 3 has been announced!

And it seems to take place in my home state

TurtleLink's backloggery

WolfRamHeart

Hey everyone, I just want to let you guys know that there is now a mandatory update available to download for your PS3s. The PSN is NOT back up yet but it looks like Sony is getting ready to do it very soon. I am currently downloading the update. Not sure if it will allow us to change our passwords now or maybe when PSN goes back online. Great news though, progress is finally being made!
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/14/ps3-system-software...

WolfRamHeart

SwerdMurd

@wolf - good stuff man--thanks a ton for the update. I've been working all day and didn't have time to check any of my regular media sources--good to know sometimes checkin my NL PS3 forum circumvents the need for that entirely.

Gonna update before I head to the lake for a week <3 Austin in the early summer!

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

smithers

ONLINE VIDEOGAMES ARE BACK ONLINE!!! so part of the PSN is back but not all, just online videogaming but thats good for me

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

turtlelink

smithers wrote:

ONLINE VIDEOGAMES ARE BACK ONLINE!!! so part of the PSN is back but not all, just online videogaming but thats good for me

Same

TurtleLink's backloggery

turtlelink

double post D:
The Uncharted 3 multiplayer looks and sounds epic! Theres gonna be a beta in June on the 28th. Only certain people can get in though (including PS+ members) so I'll be saving that free month of PS+ for June!

TurtleLink's backloggery

Kid_A

LA Noire reviews are pouring in! Looks like it's just as good as I hoped it would be; I've been eagerly anticipating this game ever since it was announced two years ago, so it's safe to say I'm pretty pumped for tomorrow

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Slapshot

smithers wrote:

Yes, PSN is being restored in sections and the online gaming (also including Netflix, and other video services) is the first of these sections to be restored. The PSN Store will continue undergoing maintenance and when it return the "Welcome Back Package" will be available — supposedly offering one Free month of PS+ to non-members and an additional month to existing members, but also includes the choice of two Free games from a preset selection of five games, which are yours to keep.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.