Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 5,301 to 5,320 of 9,907

smithers

@fuzzy you made two good calls there, first actually picking up Portal 2 and secondly staying away from spoilers. I hardly watched anything so it was really enjoyable for me and i loved it but some of my friends watched a bunch of gameplay etc and it wasnt as awesome for them

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

y2josh

Motor Storm Apocalypse is absolutely amazing. I've never played a motor storm game before this one, so I don't know how it compares, but the apocalypse is absolutely amazing in this game. This race I just finished I was more worried about taking pictures in game than finishing in first. Incredible stuff.

y2josh

SwerdMurd

@y2 - is there steering wheel support? A friend of mine got a wheel with GT5 and has been looking for other games to use it on.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Lotice-Paladin

y2josh wrote:

Motor Storm Apocalypse is absolutely amazing. I've never played a motor storm game before this one, so I don't know how it compares, but the apocalypse is absolutely amazing in this game. This race I just finished I was more worried about taking pictures in game than finishing in first. Incredible stuff.

The other two are just as good also...although the original is pretty basic compared to Pacific Rift...

Also, I loved Arctic Edge on the PSP and is very close to the PS3 original in terms of physics too.

Edited on by Lotice-Paladin

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

SwerdMurd

y2josh wrote:

I'm not sure, I don't have a steering wheel. I'll google it though.

This is what my google search found. http://www.vg247.com/2011/03/25/motorstorm-apocalypse-to-get-...

Thanks man. Information has been passed along, including screenshots which the other party rather enjoyed I might just be playing Apocalypse with a wheel tonight!

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Slapshot

So I just recently got home from being out of town and I had a flippin' completely unexpectedly awesome weekend that had something really unexpected in it, and then something even bigger that was again not expected and it's going to land itself on Movemodo soon. Can't say a word on any of it yet, but just know that I'll tell you guys all about it afterwards!

EDIT: Oh, when this feature happens I have to ask ALL of you guys here to please comment on the article - there is a reason, but just please do.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Slapshot

zezzy wrote:

teeeeeell us D: I hate being teased

/me refreshes MM for days until it comes on

Sorry, I'm tight lipped until the feature goes up and then I'll fill in the details.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

turtlelink

slapshot82 wrote:

So I just recently got home from being out of town and I had a flippin' completely unexpectedly awesome weekend that had something really unexpected in it, and then something even bigger that was again not expected and it's going to land itself on Movemodo soon. Can't say a word on any of it yet, but just know that I'll tell you guys all about it afterwards!

EDIT: Oh, when this feature happens I have to ask ALL of you guys here to please comment on the article - there is a reason, but just please do.

Is the feature about Prosody admitting that she hacked PSN?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Aviator

Or just tell me.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

The_Fox

Awwww.....I hate being teased.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

turtlelink

It was really good. The ending reminded me of what you would see at the end of a movie.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Platypus

I thought the ending was a little sappy.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

odd69

Remind us here slapshot82 when the news hits movemodo

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.