Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 5,101 to 5,120 of 9,907

Ryno

@Popyman You must be getting paid by the Fancy Pants Adventures creators! haha!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

odd69

I can't wait to try out the fancy pants demo myself.

*edit Im diggin this demo . I love 2d platformers so of course i think its awesome, i just may end up getting this one who knows,but DHA will last me a few more weeks atleast. I imagine online co-op would be fun. This demo is getting a high rating from me.

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Popyman

@Smithers: Co-op is pretty fun, it's basically New Super Mario Brothers Wii. I haven't tried the online stuff yet...But it sounds fun to me, there's races and Super Smash Brothers type battling.

@Ryno: Heh, no, I've just loved the Flash games since they came out and I'm really happy Fancy Pants got the big console release it always deserved.

@odd: Glad you liked the demo! How long does it go on for anyway? I bought the full thing the moment it came out so I didn't get to play the demo. XD

I unlocked World 1 finally! And, man, I forgot how short the old games were. I take back what I said, the story mode is easily three or four times bigger!

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

SilentJ

@smithers
Congrats on getting into the Infamous 2 beta. I'm currently playing part 1 and love it so far. I'm glad Cole will look similar to the first game but it's weird hearing that new voice for the sequel. It just doesn't sound like the Cole I'm used to.

PSN ID : MrPink78

SwerdMurd

I DL-ed the Fancy Pants demo too...no chance to test it out until tomorrow, and all my spare time's been spent chuggin through threads of fate on psp (this game is so WEIRD! Love it!) Putting a puzzle in the game that necessitates grinding 20 more max MP is kind of a weird choice...but it fits with the game.

Anyway--today's the 20th. And it's April. And I'm off work.

/me will be back in approximately 11 hours....if he remembers

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

y2josh

Downloading the Fancy Pants Adventures Demo right now. Looks fun.

@Swerd:

Edit: It's not bad, but I wouldn't buy it.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Adam

So I stole my brother's PS3 for the week to rent Mortal Kombat (which is awesome, especially story mode) and while I've got it would like to download Blokus and maybe other stuff. However, whenever I try to add funds to either of our accounts, I get the same error: 80023102. Is the store down for the day? It's been doing this all day for me.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Fuzzy

@WaltzElf - thanks for that. For that series, I like so see how fans compare the games to each other, as only they can really tell the difference. A bit like Pokemon I guess. I'm gonna leave it for now, and maybe pick it up later on if I have to time. Those games have only really been enjoyable for me in multiplayer.

AFL Live has been getting OK reports around town. It's not perfect, but there aren't too many Aussie Rules games around, so you kinda just have to take what comes. Being a predominantly Australian sport doesn't help either. That and the fact that it's a pretty complicated game to make. Anyway, I'll be getting it soon, so if any Aussies want to play an online match, I'll be up for it. Hopefully the Power can win a few games for me.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Bankai

Fuzzy wrote:

@WaltzElf - thanks for that. For that series, I like so see how fans compare the games to each other, as only they can really tell the difference. A bit like Pokemon I guess. I'm gonna leave it for now, and maybe pick it up later on if I have to time. Those games have only really been enjoyable for me in multiplayer.

AFL Live has been getting OK reports around town. It's not perfect, but there aren't too many Aussie Rules games around, so you kinda just have to take what comes. Being a predominantly Australian sport doesn't help either. That and the fact that it's a pretty complicated game to make. Anyway, I'll be getting it soon, so if any Aussies want to play an online match, I'll be up for it. Hopefully the Power can win a few games for me.

I'll get AFL Live if you get Cricket

Fuzzy

What I want is for Super International Cricket from the SNES to be released on PSN with online play. Now THAT would be awesome.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

The_Fox

@Adam
My roommate had the same error code pop up repeatedly in November and again a few months back. He never found out what exactly the issue was but it corrected itself in a few days both times.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

odd69

@swerd yup i spent my 420 having fun, i expect everyone to do the same lol But um the fancy pants demo wasnt like super long but enough for you to get the gist of the game and it controls so smooth i loved it.

Edited on by odd69

The_Fox

I could lose my job having 420 fun.

I hate my job.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

SilentJ

I've been enjoying my day off today as well.

Sorry to hear that @TheFox.

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

SwerdMurd

I'm awake again.

Legendary day. Seriously...I wish I could share these 3D photos

Getting the FF IV Complete Collection tomorrow....looks like a dolled-up port of the GBA games w/ dolled up port of After Years and some little mini 2-hour connecting quest....

All kinds of down for 30 bucks. Portal 2 should be here Friday too. Joy!

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

WolfRamHeart

Hmm, this is odd. I can't sign into PSN, I am getting an error code(80710A06). It says that I have been signed out of the PlayStation Network and it won't accept my password. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

WolfRamHeart

Bankai

WolfRamHeart wrote:

Hmm, this is odd. I can't sign into PSN, I am getting an error code(80710A06). It says that I have been signed out of the PlayStation Network and it won't accept my password. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Yeah. I am. It's maintenance, apparently. Sounds like Anonymous are being f$&hers again.

Pathetic children

odd69

WaltzElf wrote:

WolfRamHeart wrote:

Yeah. I am. It's maintenance, apparently. Sounds like Anonymous are being f$&hers again.

Pathetic children

Agreed waltz. All that talent from that group should be invested in something like a game or something positive that educates people on their beliefs instead via attacking sony, screwing it up for gamers. They sound and act aggressive. I've been to the ps blog before and its been down, just highly inconvenient for gamers in general .
I cant get online either right now lol and im off work and hungry for black ops. Im off for 3 days straight btw so anyone message me via psn if anyone wants to play. I have tons of time and games.

Edited on by odd69

Aviator

Does this error stuff happen often?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.