Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 5,001 to 5,020 of 9,907

Bankai

Slappy - It's not a dungeon crawler as such, but it's a grind fest, and it has a tonne of dungeons to explore. I consider it far closer to Dungeon Hunter Alliance than Deathspank.

I agree the PS3 is ripe for a new, true Dungeon Crawler. I reckon Dungeon Siege 3 is going to do it.

Also, Dynasty Warriors 7 is the best Warriors game to date it is MASSIVE, and the most elegant combat to date. Gosh TK's had a good start to the year for me.

Edited on by Bankai

Ryno

Who is going to download Dungeon Hunter: Alliance? It would be fun to run through with some people from Nintendolife.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

SwerdMurd

@Ryno - DLing it and Might and Magic atm...who knows when they'll be done? (downloading stuff on both comps atm too )

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Aviator

I have it downloaded and I'm willing to play with anyone.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

smithers

sooo...i think ill pick up might and magic i loved the games on the computer...downloading now

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

WolfRamHeart

I am strongly considering getting Dungeon Hunter: Alliance. I need to get myself a headset though. I wasn't even aware that this game is Move compatible but I think that I will stick with the standard controls. I really enjoyed Torchlight on XBLA and this game looks similar to that so it should be a lot of fun.

WolfRamHeart

odd69

yep got dungeon hunter put like an hour into it, im level 5 mage at the moment, oh and the colored loot theme from borderlands is brilliant in this game also. ill be on from 6am to 12 today maybe i wont sleep though this game is addictive

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

SwerdMurd

@odd - working a shift at the moment but i'll be on/playing when finished...prob gonna rip into it solo for a few minutes just to get the hang of things but I'm down for some co-op after that

-Swerd Murd

Fuzzy

I see Assassin's Creed is only $20 on the US PSN store. Think it's time I gave that game a go. I wish Eternal Sonata was on there too.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

SilentJ

@Roopa
Most 2.5 inch SATA 5400 RPM hard drives should work. 750GB is currently the max you can get at 2.5 inches. All you really need to back up are your games saves so a USB flash drive should be enough.

I recently upgraded to 750GB and could not be happier. I actually did a full backup but only my game saves transferred over for some reason. I had to redownload all my games, themes, and stuff like Netflix and Home. Now I feel like I'm finally using my PS3 to it's full potential. No longer do I worry about having to delete any games every time I want to download something new. I installed 44 disc based games with dlc, downloaded 24 episodes of Qore, 27 minis, 22 PSone classics, 124 PSN games, both seasons of the Tester, 35 albums, some demos, betas and random videos and I STILL have just under 400GB available.

Here's a link for the hard drive I bought off Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Western-Digital-Scorpio-Notebook-WD7500...

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

Slapshot

turtlelink wrote:

Wait, is Flight Control HD on the US PSN?

Nope, I bought my copy from the EU store.

Did you EU Plus members get Red Faction Battlegrounds for Free?
Dungeon Hunter Alliance review should be up in the morning.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

SwerdMurd

DHA is a ton of fun!

Might and Magic is even more than a ton of fun. What a genuinely awesome PSN week.

-Swerd Murd

Aviator

I'm up for some DHA in about 3-ish hours if anyone else wants to.

Otherwise I'll just kick some big 5-headed butt in FF13.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

SwerdMurd

WaltzElf wrote:

See? Might and Magic is the best thing on the PSN to date. I hope we see many more games of that kind of quality

I wouldn't go that far at all. It's a good game, and one of the better pretend-tactics puzzle games, but ultimately a game where the player is at the mercy of the randomizer and his level. It's Puzzle Quest and Castlevania: Puzzle of the Night all over again, just with a better storyline and more mission variety.

If I have to watch the computer get magically given multiple link combos every time they request reinforcements one more time I'm uninstalling it. I might as well sit around rolling dice or playing Mario Kart.

-Swerd Murd

Slapshot

Yeah, I'm not too sure about Might and Magic. I did enjoy the demo, but I don't think this is something I want to play on my PS3. I think I might end up grabbing it for DS instead. I really enjoy my puzzle type games on the go. I'd much rather be playing Mass Effect for Dungeon Hunter Alliance on my home consoles.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.