Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 4,521 to 4,540 of 9,907

The_Fox

Vagrant Story, huh? The only thing I remember from that game is that it vaguely looked like the main character was wearing assless chaps.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Slapshot

@zez... oh yeah, sorry Mickey!

I've been so incredibly busy here lately my mind is in shambles.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

WaltzElf wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/02/27/the-drop-week-of-fe...

Oh My Gawd! Vagrant Story is coming this Tuesday! YES! YES YES YES YES!!!

Took your sweet time getting that one.

No kidding. Dunno why that happens sometimes...took us AGES to get CTR also, even though we had (and I believe we still do have) more other Crash games than you. Hang on...a quick search showed that Crash 2 was re-released in PAL territories on Feb. 2nd this year. I'm sure Sean was happy about that one. I wonder why it was withdrawn in the first place, though...

Also, there is an OBSCENE number of Squenix games on PS1 Classics in Japan that still haven't made it out to other regions. Get with it, dudes! Seriously! Aw, jeez...there's a ton of From Software games up that haven't been released here, either. I guess nobody's working to get them published on PSN in America.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

odd69

Swerd_Murd wrote:

Played Bulletstorm the other day. It may not be reinventing any sort of wheel...but man I can't remember the last time an FPS was that fun or looked that good..

I loved it myself, but it was just the demo so..but i loved kicking baddies into spikes and other things, and the shooting did feel oh so nice.

slapshot82 wrote:

Just finished up the Killzone 3 Review!

I will read it tonight, and i didnt enjoy killzone 2 either. Maybe this game will change that.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

WolfRamHeart

Hey everyone, I just got an email from Atlus with some really great news! It turns out that they are officially bringing Catherine to the United States this summer! The release date is scheduled for July 26th, 2011 and you can pre-order it now on Amazon. Here is the link to the website: http://www.catherinethegame.com/

WolfRamHeart

Noire

They're giving us Catherine. Oh my god so much win.

Atlus I love you seriously~

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

suburban_sensei

Strofan7 wrote:

Dude gets 500 kills in a single CoD Black Ops match...no joke: http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/84332/watch-a-guy-get-501-...

Not to take anything away from the guy, but obviously Black Ops has a few things it needs to fix. Ridiculous!!

Yeah, lately I have noticed A LOT of fishy stuff going on in Black Ops matches. I am real tempted to just ebay it, because I have Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Killzone 3, and I don't really see that same problem...plus they are more fun!

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

zezhyrule

anyone who uses Playstation Home a lot and wants a Virtual Subway Sandwich costume, just shoot me an e-mail. First come first serve. I don't use playstation home, but I imagine some of you might like dressing up as a giant sandwich... maybe... D:

zezhyrule9&#...

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Popyman

Mickeymac wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Awesome, looking forward to it. Although I still don't get what it's supposed to be about.:/

Marriage/responsibility and the fear of it.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

CanisWolfred

Popyman wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Awesome, looking forward to it. Although I still don't get what it's supposed to be about.:/

Sounds perfectly relatable. I can't wait to experience all my greatest fears in one game.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Axoloth

Mickeymac wrote:

Popyman wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Sounds perfectly relatable. I can't wait to experienc pe all my greatest fears in one game.

Yessss, and for the summer too. That means I can still play it before I leave my PS3 behind for a while. Wheee~

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

Popyman

That's another thing, how is it coming out so soon?? Could they possibly not be doing a dub at all and just subbing cutscenes? Makes sense, that would be cheaper, faster, and everyone who is going to buy this would most likely see Japanese language as a plus (and there is absolutely no way this game is marketable so any sales they get will come from people who already know about it, therefore dubbing it for the average gamer is pointless).

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

The_Fox

suburban_sensei wrote:

Strofan7 wrote:

Dude gets 500 kills in a single CoD Black Ops match...no joke: http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/84332/watch-a-guy-get-501-...

Not to take anything away from the guy, but obviously Black Ops has a few things it needs to fix. Ridiculous!!

Yeah, lately I have noticed A LOT of fishy stuff going on in Black Ops matches. I am real tempted to just ebay it, because I have Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Killzone 3, and I don't really see that same problem...plus they are more fun!

I believe that turned out just to be a boosting lobby.

Regarding Catherine, this game better not suck. The last really weird Japanese game I got excited for was Killer 7, the developers of which forgot to add quality gameplay. As a result I'm a bit leery of anything too crazy.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

SwerdMurd

definitely gonna wait on Catherine...possibly forever. I feel the exact opposite way about it as I did about Heavy Rain when I saw it advertised.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Bankai

The Fox wrote:

__Suburban_Sensei wrote:

Strofan7 wrote:

I believe that turned out just to be a boosting lobby.

Regarding Catherine, this game better not suck. The last really weird Japanese game I got excited for was Killer 7, the developers of which forgot to add quality gameplay. As a result I'm a bit leery of anything too crazy.

Famitsu liked it... but I'm really wondering how well that game is going to translate for a Western audience.

I suspect Catherine won't. What I've seen of it suggests that its a very, very Japanese experience.

turtlelink

zezhyrule wrote:

anyone who uses Playstation Home a lot and wants a Virtual Subway Sandwich costume, just shoot me an e-mail. First come first serve. I don't use playstation home, but I imagine some of you might like dressing up as a giant sandwich... maybe... D:

zezhyrule9&#...

yea...... no

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.