Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 4,361 to 4,380 of 9,907

WolfRamHeart

odd69 wrote:

y2josh wrote:

@XMEN-ARCADE-OWNERS: We should try and set up a time to have a NintendoLife session.

I agree, i've played this everyday since launch

Since both of you guys own this game I will buy it. I would love to play this online!

WolfRamHeart

zezhyrule

I wonder... Will the NGP be compatible with Ad Hoc party? Because if I'm getting MHFU, I wanna play with some other NLifers... I could only hope so

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

y2josh

@Fuzzy: I'm not sure. What is your PSN id? I'm not sure if I have you or not.

@Sony: Blast you and your dreaded late updates. Guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow to play Explodemon

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Fuzzy

@y2josh - my ID is slugga85. Will probably get the game anyway, and will see.

Anybody have any recommendations of games from the Japanese PSN store that are playable without knowing Japanese? Also, I downloaded the sonic 4 demo off the japan store. Not sure if other stores had the demo at some stage, but I wasn't gonna buy it without trying it out first. Also, the Catherine demo has been taken off the store too. Apparently there were a limited amount of demo downloads. Dang it.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

y2josh

@Fuzzy: I don't see why it wouldn't work, but who knows.

I have a mic, but I've not used it once because I'm shy and don't like the sound of my voice. My living arangement at the moment sucks as well, mom and dad can hear anything I say in my room, thus I like to keep it quiet.

If you're a PS+ member you get the new game "Stacking" for free! I wasn't going to buy it, but YAYYYY

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

WolfRamHeart

Well, the Playstation Store finally updated! I was really looking forward to this update because there are some interesting games out this week. I'm downloading the demo for Stacking right now and I'm strongly considering getting Explodemon. Anyone played either of these games yet? I tried the demo for that Blob game. It's okay but I don't think I would spend $15 on it. Maybe I'll reconsider it if it ever drops to $10. Stacking looks like it is worth the $15 though. I'm not a Plus member so I don't get it for free. Oh yeah, I think that there is now a demo available for Hoard. It's a really great game so check out the demo!

EDIT: Nevermind about the Hoard demo. I can't seem to find it in the PS Store. It was supposed to be out this week but perhaps it got pushed to next week. Oh well.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

y2josh

@WolfRamHeart: I haven't got Explodemon yet because the shop didn't update until I had to go to work, but when I get home in the morning I'm going to download it. IGN has a review of it up, but I haven't read it. The video's of the game look good. They gave it an 8. I'll post sometime tomorrow night what I think of it. Can't wait to play it.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Chrono_Cross

Does anybody know where and how much headsets are for PS3? I need to get one, lol.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Chrono_Cross

Roopa132 wrote:

You can use any USB and most bluetooth headset.

So would the PDP Headbanger headset work? You know the Wii headset? I heard that some where....

@Josh
Thank you for the links!

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

y2josh

@Fuzzy: I added you. I'm jcturtle.

Explodemon is pretty awesome. It's really fun. The dialog is funny too. The stages are pretty big. The attacks all revolve around blowing up, there is not punching or shooting to be had so far if you were expecting any. I just unlocked double jump after the first boss fight . I've only done two level's so far and don't have time for more. It's a whole lot easier than Mega Man so far.

I see that WolfRamHeart got it too, maybe he can give some better impressions

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

smithers

Ugh i only have $20 left in my PSN wallet...and i need to buy plants vs zombies, Explodemon and Stacking! whatever shall i do

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

SwerdMurd

@SilentJ - I wish I could play Ys 7 for the first time again Hope you enjoy it.

Where's my Vagrant Story!?!? Where's my Threads of Fate!?!?!?!?! Come on PS1 classics....don't leave me hangin' I'm almost finished with Legend of Dragoon on disc again....once that's over I'm out of PS1 games to play!!!!!!

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

suburban_sensei

y2josh wrote:

Swerd_Murd wrote:

Where's my Vagrant Story!?!? Where's my Threads of Fate!?!?!?!?! Where's my Xenogears!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Much better.

inFamous 2 information. Hero Edition includes Cole's back pack, Cole statue, Soundtrack and comic book. I'm in. Oh yeah. It listed it as being released May 24. http://www.joystiq.com/2011/02/09/infamous-2-hero-edition-app...

Thanks for the link. That reminds me, I have to finish InFamous soon, I am real close to the end, just got sidetracked with lots of other games. I really want to pick up IF2 though, on day one.

Edited on by suburban_sensei

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

blurays

I still have an extra psn voucher for LBP2, which unlocks some costumes. Is there anyone from the North American region that
has the game that would be interested in a voucher since I am pretty sure you need the game to make use of it. Just indicate
your psn_id so that I can contact you if interested.

blurays

SwerdMurd

@y2 - I still have my Greatest Hits Xenogears disc for PS1...my main fixation with Threads and Vagrant is that those were 2 of the 5 PS1 games I had stolen from me a few years ago--thus, I have no way to play them outside of an eventual PSN release. But yeah--as soon as Xenogears comes out I'll be purchasing its PSN version (even if it's really slow in a few parts). I wouldn't mind Breath of Fire 3 on PSN either....sadly they released it in japan on PSP, so I doubt they're pushing for a PSN release

-Swerd Murd

SwerdMurd

@Waltz - You are aware that you can't use multiple accounts at the same time on PSP, right? I'd have to switch accounts every time I wanted to play Vagrant Story....that would be a pain.

-Swerd Murd

Axoloth

Let's say I buy a PlayStation Plus membership. Then let's say I want a particular game. And let's say that game is free for PS Plus members, but I wanna keep the game after my membership is over. Can't I have the option of buying the game in question at a discount or something, or do I have to buy the game at full price after my membership has ended?

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.