Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 4,241 to 4,260 of 9,907

turtlelink

LBP2 is great but I think there are too many people online because I can't start any Story levels or play with friends.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

zezhyrule

turtlelink wrote:

LBP2 is great but I think there are too many people online because I can't start any Story levels or play with friends.

This

Btw, you can start Story levels by yourself you know.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

CanisWolfred

LittleBig Planet 2 does look amazing, and I'd buy it if I had a PS3. Which is weird because I didn't like the first one, but of course, it's because the gameplay was too limited. This one has the level of creativity I'm looking for.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

turtlelink

zezhyrule wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

This

Btw, you can start Story levels by yourself you know.

Well, now I can. Before it wasn't! D:

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Slapshot

Mass Effect 2 is BEAUTIFUL on PS3, I mean Amazing!!!!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

SwerdMurd

@slap - have you seen it on a high-end PC? I must admit....it looks quite lovely on PS3, but given that it's running on a brand new engine, it really doesn't look any different (and in fact is lower res) than when I saw/played it on a good PC...

I only saw the game on a 360 for a bout 20 minutes...it looked quite good, but that was the first time I'd seen it so I can't honestly say I remember it well enough to compare it to the 2 more recent times I've seen it...

Do not take anything I just said to be discrediting the game or its various magicks and splendorisms. It's truly an experience.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Slapshot

@Swerd.... my new laptop is nice, and I just finished Mass Effect on it, but only on Medium/Low settings to run properly. My brother just bought one of the Asus Gaming Laptops on the market, and he might end up getting ME2 on it, and then I can compare the two. Regardless, the game is beautiful. I enjoyed Mass Effect immensely, it was a bit short and ended too quickly, but reuniting with the characters from the first game and the way ME2 opens is literally insane. I'm really enjoying this game a lot, though I'm also a space opera junkie, so it's kinda a no-brainer.

I got Borderlands back finally, as I know many here have been playing it again recently. I'll be buying Claptrap DLC very soon too.

Anybody else excited for Tuesday, some little game called.... Dead Space 2?

Edited on by Slapshot

smithers

@roopa i only played ME1 at a friends house a couple of times but i got and played ME2 on the computer a while ago and i tried to keep a general tab on the characters/races/planets but i didnt want to get bogged down on it so i didnt worry about it too much

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

smithers

sorry for the double post but.....IM SO EXCITED FOR THE KILLZONE 3 OPEN BETA STARTING FEB 3 or whatever it is

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

SwerdMurd

@giveitalittleslappyslapslapperoo - my buddy's getting the Deadspace Collector's Edition (or whatever it's called) with the little gun and Extraction. I'm looking forward to playing through that with the Move and real definition (maybe now distant targets will be more than a pixel wide) -- hoping for a bit of a graphical update beyond that as well.

But yeah--I'll be borrowing this game/beating it once he's done with it. Very, very excited, as the first Deadspace and Resident Evil 5 made an absolutely gasmic first couple months of PS3 ownership.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Slapshot

Having to wait until late tomorrow evening to play Dead Space 2 already sucks.

odd69

The first deadspace was awesome. I got it for like 20 bucks brand new.I'm going to wait til next year to get it. I hear the multiplayer will be fun as well.Id like to know what you guys think of it.

So who's getting anything on this weeks PS sale? This sale is a beast, Im getting 4 on this list.

• Costume Quest – $7.49 sale price; $14.99 regular price
  • Deathspank Thongs of Virtue – $7.49 sale price; $14.99 regular price
  • Hoard – $7.49 sale price; $14.99 regular price
  • Soldner-X2: Final Prototype – $6.49 sale price; $12.99 regular price
  • MotorStorm 3D Rift – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
  • Peggle – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
  • Space Invaders Infinity Gene – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
  • Swords and Soliders – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
  • Tumble – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
  • Comet Crash – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
  • Shatter – $3.99 sale price; $7.99 regular price

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Slapshot

If you don't own Soldner, now is the time to get it. It's great!

@Odd.... Dead Space 2 Multiplayer is Awesome. I really enjoyed the Beta.

In 24hrs I'll be laying here trying not to think of Dead Space 2 so I can sleep, but now I'm laying here and can't sleep because I'm thinking about how much I'm wanting Dead Space 2.

KarrotMan

Slapshot - When you play DS2, can you please tell me how this compares to the first game like how scary is it or how long it is? Thanks in advance I've been longing for another horror game.

Another sale? Nice! gonna grab myself a couple of games. How is Space Invaders infinity as a shooting game?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

CanisWolfred

Just thought I'd post this here:

Hoshino_Kid link wrote:

Starts here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418361&page=5

Apparently, Namco Bandai released a puzzle site: http://namcobandaigames.com/glyphs/
Richie (the one who handles the Namdai Facebook Page or something) released one clue: the letter 'F'.

Apparently, someone deciphered it and it leads to http://ataleoftworichards.com/

And people were trying to guess it as this:

Untitled

Do note that ataleoftworichards.com was registered 1/12.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

y2josh

Bulletstorm demo is up and the 11 for 11 sale has been added with some good games on sale half off.

y2josh

y2josh

That is one silly review.

y2josh

Popyman

WOW. How the hell did that guy even get hired?

I'm downloading the Bulletstorm demo now, I don't expect to like it but it's worth a shot.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.