Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 4,181 to 4,200 of 9,907

zezhyrule

Hey if anybody in here is interested in FFvsXIII (or other FF games it seems), they're holding a conference soon on the 18th. Some details here

I for one will probably be preordering versusXIII, depending on the release date (if they announce it and stuff).

Edit: Here's a page that will be updated live with info from the conference, but it will be in Japanese I'd imagine.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Bankai

Being the RPG tragic I am, I downloaded Faery Legends of Avalon (and I know Stuffy has as well!)

Kinda enjoying what ive played so far, and I like how PSN RPGs tend to be 'bite sized' and completable in a weekend (as this one seems to be too), but it's not the greatest game I've played, either.

Probably gonna give it a 2.5 or so out of five. It's no Costume Quest!

smithers

@ roopa cant decide whether or not to get LBP 2..definately want shadow of the collosus collection thing though and i played ME2 on the PC

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

SwerdMurd

Almost done with my PS3 backlog (not counting PSN) -- all I got left is A Crack in Time and the entirety of Demon's Souls...then I can put it away for a little while and spend some time killing my PS2 backlog (never finished Grandia 3 or Dark Cloud 2...and I'm getting the desire to play DQ VIII again before VI DS comes out).

I'm echoing Roopa's comments. It's a stellar year to be a PS3 owner...now all I gotta to is steal a Move from someone

@everyone - dunno if you're aware, but the PS3 version of Mass Effect 2 is actually built on the Mass Effect 3 template/engine. They're importing all Mass Effect 2's assets and making them work with ME3's framework....personally this has me more psyched to buy the PS3 version, as it makes our version all shiny and exclusive Plus I can't see new streamlined engine being a bad thing...

Edited on by SwerdMurd

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Fuzzy

Ok tried the Enslaved demo, and liked it. Gonna get it next time I'm in town. Also gonna download Undead Nightmare tonight for some good ol' fashioned zombie killin'.

What do people think of LBP? I've never played it before, but might try out the demo. So many bloody games out, it's hard to keep up.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Fuzzy

Yes I'll be getting Mass Effect when it comes out soon. But I might try and get through my backlog first- a crack in time, fallout 3 (which I almost got rid of after it freezing on me twice- I need to remember to SAVE) and 3D Dot (which just makes me want a true alttp sequel even more!). Going to try and keep the ps3 backlog to 2 games at a time, but I'm sure it wont last long!

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Fuzzy

@Strofan - haha I know it's not going to last, but I wanna at least try. I'm planning on picking up enslaved and borderlands next time I'm in town, so hopefully I can get the others beaten by then. Regarding trophies, I don't have the patience to platinum many games, bit I at least wanna get it for red dead and maybe uncharted 2.

I'm a big fan of platformers, so I'll definitey try out LBP then. Thanks.

@Waltz - what PSN rpg's do you recommend?

Edited on by Fuzzy

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Fuzzy

Yeah I got FFVII. I've never played it before, and am having trouble getting into it. Gonna have to put a bit more time into it I think.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Bankai

Fuzzy - Vandal Hearts is a decent (but ugly) tactics RPG.

Costume Quest is all kinds of charming, but over fairly quickly, and easily.

Deathspank is apparently very, very good, in a Diablo-style game, but I haven't played it as yet.

Otherwise, there's really not a whole heap at the moment, unfortunately,

Popyman

Oh yeah, Slapshot, I got Borderlands! We should play sometime! I'm only lvl 19 right now though, all your characters are probably WAY higher than mine, huh? XD

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

turtlelink

zezhyrule wrote:

LBP2 is only days away! I probably can't get it until (next) Friday though. Still can't wait!

Better hope there isn't first day dlc again.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Slapshot

Popyman wrote:

Oh yeah, Slapshot, I got Borderlands! We should play sometime! I'm only lvl 19 right now though, all your characters are probably WAY higher than mine, huh? XD

Sure thing, if I ever get my copy of the game back!

Mass Effect 2/Dead Space 2 Limited Editions are already paid up for me.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Slapshot

Popyman wrote:

Sure thing, if I ever get my copy of the game back!

Mass Effect 2/Dead Space 2 Limited Editions are already paid up for me.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

zezhyrule

turtlelink wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

LBP2 is only days away! I probably can't get it until (next) Friday though. Still can't wait!

Better hope there isn't first day dlc again.

First day DLC? What's that? D:

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

smithers

gosh im struggling with whether or not i should get LP2....its really awesome looking but i just dont know. If i get it after release can i still get the limited editior the pre order pack that gives you more stuff?

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Weskerb

@Roopa you're in Geramny so you could always order from amazon.co.uk. It's currently about 20 Euro .Which is already platinum price, so you could order from there. I live in Belgium and often use British online shops, cos the games come down mcuh faster in the UK. That is if you don't mind having UK box etc.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Battlefield-Bad-Company-2-PS3/dp/B002...

Weskerb

suburban_sensei

I am actually skipping LBP2 for now (Maybe wait till a GOTY edition or something) and picking up Mass Effect 2. I LOVED the first ME, and was so pleased to see ME2 and 3 are coming out on the PS3. Can't wait to see the NIntendo-themed levels some people from this forum will make.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

Bendover83

Games I'm looking forward to and getting this year are LittleBigPlanet 2, Dead Space 2 Limited Ed, Dragon Quest VI, Kingdom Hearts 3DS, Shadow of Colossus Collection, Infamous 2, Uncharted 3, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and Last Gaurdian. (Hoping that FFvsXIII will be in that list. Won't know until Jan. 18th!)

Bendover83

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.