Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 4,121 to 4,140 of 9,907

Platypus

I finally got a ps3 Online ID: nintendodude686. I'm sure to be shot down a lot online XD

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Bankai

HolyMackerel wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

Fuzzy+Nutz wrote:

Is that like the card game they used to have ages ago? I remember having a few decks of those.

It is the card game, except it never actually disappeared it's still quite popular out there, but for me, playing on the PS3 is so much mor convenient.

Are you talking about Duels of the Planeswalkers? That's not the old one. The old one (MTG Online) allows you to buy cards and build your own decks, like the original game.

Huh? I know Duals of the Planeswalkers is not the old one (though it is an older game - PSN release was a full year after Xbox).

It's good though. Highly recommend it.

Now just the wait for Magic the Gathering: Tactics.

turtlelink

theblackdragon wrote:

Sorry guys, the rules apply to all consoles discussed here, not just Nintendo ones. :3

Yea, all posts that say Linux are getting deleted!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

theblackdragon

@turtlelink: you misunderstand -- all posts not mentioning Linux are going to be deleted. sorry 'bout the confusion. also, again according to the rules, food [read: turtles] is something to be eaten, not heard. >:3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

turtlelink

Look what you're doing dragon! Confusing the commoners!

Anyway, what was the PSN update today? Anything good? Was there even one?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

smithers

For all of you guys who recently said you got a new PS3 my PSN is Smithers434 add me! ive had it for a while...but im kinda lazy and dont feel like adding yall haha. @slap i only had black ops while my brother was in town but i did enjoy it for the most part

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Dezner

w00t! My friends list is growing, thanks guys!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

SwerdMurd

I read today that both Threads of Fate and Vagrant story are both ESRB rated and due for release this year. I'm jacked, as these are 2 of the 4 or 5 games stolen by the infamous RPG bandit!

Arc the Lad 3 was actually mentioned in the same article, and that's already out, so I'm hoping these games will come out sooner rather than later.

Still no word on Brave Fencer Musashi ever releasing here though... Time to dig out the PS1 disc!

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Dezner

Yep, I'll probably try out Threads of Fate someday...I've seen Vagrant Story in action back in the day, that's also a "maybe". But I think I already mentioned Xenogears as my "HELL YES" answer to downloading it when it is released.

Uguu!

Twitter:

y2josh

Regarding The Sly Collection

Anyone else had the game freeze up? Was about beat a level and about to grab the 20th of 20 clues in that level and the game froze up my system. After searching online it seems it's a somewhat common occurrence and a bit sad.

y2josh

Slapshot

y2josh wrote:

Regarding The Sly Collection

Anyone else had the game freeze up? Was about beat a level and about to grab the 20th of 20 clues in that level and the game froze up my system. After searching online it seems it's a somewhat common occurrence and a bit sad.

Nope, Ive Platinumed both the first and second game and a about halfway through the third game and haven't froze up once. Sorry for your issues, but good thing is that the missions are mostly short and saves quite frequently.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Dezner

Damn, I'd totally get Scott Pilgrim if I had PS+

Uguu!

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.