Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 401 to 420 of 9,907

castlehominid99

I snet friend requests to everyone despite the bad reviews avatar actually is an awesome game. The gameplay is great and so is the online.

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

mastersworddude

I just got LittleBigPlanet and MGS4.

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

Adam

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3177091&p=37

Not sure if this has been posted yet, probably has, but it's a pretty promising preview of 3D Dot Game Heroes. Sounds like it'll mix in a fair deal of Dragon Quest influences, too, not just Zelda, which sounds good to me.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Slapshot

@Adam.... thanx for the preview, I really can't wait to get it. My B-day is at the end of May so I will be definately getting this then. The $40 dollar asking price is super awesome.
On the Atlus subject..... my copy of Demon Souls will arrive Jan 7th. Im really hooked on Borderlands/MW2/Street Fighter 4 but Im goin to push some time in for some Demon Souls as well.

..... Link walks out and swings his sword and smiles.
..... Dot Hero walks out swings his massive sword and smiles stating "My Swords Bigger"
This is all I could think when I watched that vid.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

castlehominid99

Yes I finally beat cod classic on veteran. That is the hardest game that I have ever played. Will do hardened and regular playthroughs next year probably

Slapshot

@castle.... well congrats on that. I do remeber it being a very hard game back in the day.

Stuffgamer1

I LOVED that 3D Dot Game Heros preview, Adam...thanks for posting it! Man, I can't WAIT for that game!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

castlehominid99

Am almost done with regular playthrough will probably get the platinum by the end of the year

Slapshot

I went back to Arkam Asylum once again and finished Everything in the main game, I really dont like the Challenge Modes at all and finally said screw the Platinum on it. Stuffy your a bad man my friend for getting that one. I dont have the patience for it.

WolfRamHeart

I got a points card as a late Christmas gift so I purchased a few games on the Playstation Store. I downloaded Shatter, Pixel Junk Shooter and Critter Crunch. They are all great games but so far I am enjoying Shatter the most. I also downloaded the demo for Super Stardust HD and it seems like a lot of fun so I might get it.

WolfRamHeart

Dazza

@WolfRamHeart - I really like Shatter too. I think of it as Arkanoid on steroids, brilliant stuff

Dazza

Stuffgamer1

@Slappy: Umm...you're using that incomprehensible definition of "bad" that means "awesome," right? In which case I thank you. I had to do it, though...I already had a friend who had that Platinum! You think I was going to let him be the only one on my list? Now there are TWO of us!

Just kidding, though...I wanted to do it anyway. I love these things:
Untitled
Soooo pretty...

Yeah, so anyway...Shatter was amazing. I always felt that games like Arkanoid COULD have been good if they weren't so slow/didn't give me so little actual control over my ball. So Shatter comes along and fixes BOTH of those problems!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

@Stuffy..... yep, as in (Bad) Awesome or The Man or however you like it I really dislike the Challenge Modes. Its not so much the combat ones I hate its the Predator ones that really annoy me. I have so many games now after Christmas I wanted to go back for Platinum but just couldnt push myself anymore into it. I did drop prob 4 hours or so into finding all the Riddler stuff and Chronicles (without guide). I absolutely love the game part and do like the combat (to some extents as I hate when sometimes it just seems to drop your combo multiplier for nothing).

@Dazza..... yep, Shatter was a very unexpected little gem that dropped in the PSN store. It is incredible, and quite the challenge once you manage to get on ito the game. Aye, what is your PSN ID?

castlehominid99

I beat cod classic on regular and am in the middle of the british missions on Hardened

shingi_70

How's the multiplayer because when i DL the trail Over Live the multiplayer option doesn't come up.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

castlehominid99

I just started the russian missions

nintendogamerftw

Hey guys, I just got a PS3 for Christmas and can now be officially a part of the thread . Once I get my PS3 hooked up to the internet and sign up I wouldn't mind adding a few people to my friends list.

On topic, I can't wait for 3D Dot Game Heroes. It was one of the reasons I wanted a PS3 in the first place, and Final Fantasy XIII .

"'What am I fighting for!!!" -Zero
Nintengamerftw's Backloggery
PSN ID: Nintengamerftw
White FC: 0003 2698 1334

odd69

nintendogamerftw wrote:

Hey guys, I just got a PS3 for Christmas and can now be officially a part of the thread . Once I get my PS3 hooked up to the internet and sign up I wouldn't mind adding a few people to my friends list.

On topic, I can't wait for 3D Dot Game Heroes. It was one of the reasons I wanted a PS3 in the first place, and Final Fantasy XIII .

Post your psn name as well. That way everyone can add you. We have alot more ps3 players on the forum now!!

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

WolfRamHeart

I hope that you are enjoying your new PS3 nintendogamerftw. You can add my gamertag: WOLFRAMHEART. Anyone else on here, just send me a request and I'll add you too.

You guys should really check out that Critter Crunch game. I downloaded it yesterday and it's fantastic. It is a lot of fun and very addictive. The demo is available on the Playstation Store.

WolfRamHeart

castlehominid99

Yes I finally got the CoD Classic Platinum and by the way it is a great game but I wouldn't go for the platinum in it veteran is just too hard. Regular in it is like mw2 veteran

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.