Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 3,961 to 3,980 of 9,907

Slapshot

@Waltz.... man that is hilarious stuff!

I'm super hyped about Uncharted 3, but seriously did anyone think it wasn't coming. Lol

I'm Uber Stoked about a new SSX!!! I love the series and can't wait to see some game play footage of the game. Portal 2 is another game I'm really looking forward too as I just played the original Portal a few weeks back and it's and epic 3 hour journey that shouldn't be missed by any gamer.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

smithers

the 2 games that im most excited about are UC3 and Batman arkham city. i played arkham asylum to death, 98% on trophies 100% in game, just need to beat it on hard, and i cant wait for the sequel

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

CanisWolfred

I could never get into SSX3, but it was still a good game. I'll have to skip out on the new SSX, too. Snowboarding games just aren't fun for me. Still I hope it doesn't disappoint the rest of you.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

turtlelink

Mickeymac wrote:

I could never get into SSX3, but it was still a good game. I'll have to skip out on the new SSX, too. Snowboarding games just aren't fun for me. Still I hope it doesn't disappoint the rest of you.

Lol Snowboarding is my favorite type of sports game.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

smithers

@turtle SS3 was a fun game...but TRICKY was much better. over the top, sweet unlockables and amazing courses. played that game for hours

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

turtlelink

I couldn't really get into Tricky. A reason I liked SSX3 was for its awesome soundtrack and a lot of character customization.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Slapshot

smithers wrote:

@turtle SS3 was a fun game...but TRICKY was much better. over the top, sweet unlockables and amazing courses. played that game for hours

I actually had to buy a new SSX Tricky disc because I played the original copy to death, literally! SSX3 was Amazing as the open mountain style forged the path for games we play today, and not to mention it's still probably the best snowboarding game on the market still today. I can't wait to see the new game in action!

Next year is shaping up to be an amazing year for us PS3 owners! Portal 2, Dead Space 2 with Extraction, SSX, Uncharted 3, Journey, Twisted Metal, No More Heroes: Paradise, PlayStation Move Heroes, Sorcery, Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection, LBP2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Motorstorm Apocalypse, Killzone 3, Resistance 3 and who knows what else! Start saving up

Bankai

ortal 2, Dead Space 2 with Extraction, SSX, Uncharted 3, Journey, Twisted Metal, No More Heroes: Paradise, PlayStation Move Heroes, Sorcery, Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection, LBP2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Motorstorm Apocalypse, Killzone 3, Resistance 3 and who knows what else! Start saving up

Not a single game in that set (aside from perhaps LBP2 and Ico/ Shadow collection) interests me in the slightest.

The real drawcards for the PS3 next year are FFXIII verses, White Knight Chronicles 2, Magic the Gathering: Tactics, Dragon Age 2, and potentially Final Fantasy XIV if they fix some of the problems its currently facing.

CanisWolfred

Journey, No More Heroes: Paradise, Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection, FFvsXIII all interest me for the PS3. Portal 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Dead Space 2 I want on other platforms.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

@Mickey... no problem with that I do like the XBOX controller better for FPS myself as well, but seeing as the last 360 I had was having issues, I sent it on its way and haven't went back to the system, and as the XBOX is really starting to loose momentum lately, it will be the next series of consoles before I invest in another XBOX. Also I can get my XBOX gaming on my Laptop now as well, which is how Ill be playing Mass Effect

@Waltz.... Lol, different strokes for different folks That list is my instant buy list (unless it's a review copy), but I'm really excited to see the PSN Move titles that we don't know of yet. Auditorium HD has been a little know title that blew me away this year and I hope many more do the same next year.

Kid_A

2011 is going to be a great year for the PS3: Uncharted 3, LittleBigPlanet 2, L.A. Noir, The Last Guardian and ICO Collection are all day one buys for me

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Slapshot

Our beloved PSN title Shatter is only $2.50 on Steam if anyone is interested.

CanisWolfred

FFvsXIII is actually my only must buy. In fact, I may be able to convince my brother to contribute to a PS3 if it finally gets confirmed released date.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

blink83

Has anyone realised how many sequels are coming out next year?

That's exactly what I did mickeymac. Got my sister to put in $25 and my bro to put in $55. Wish I would have waited a little longer to get it, becuase now the 160gb slim model cost the same as the 120gb did. I guess I could get a larger hdd but still the 320 move bundle now costs just $100 more then what I payed for the 120gb... Good things come to those who wait

Edited on by blink83

BUY SOMETHIN WILL YA!

SwerdMurd

@Mickey - I'm heartily looking forward to Vs. XIII too...

Pretty psyched for Uncharted 3. In a small way I've started to hate the series after playing it on Crushing difficulty though....Enemies are way too accurate from way too far away...I mean killing me as I exit cover to start to aim from full health...with a handgun....from 50 feet away...come on now

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.