Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 3,941 to 3,960 of 9,907

Kid_A

Uncharted 3. AWESOMENESS OVERLOAD!

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

CanisWolfred

My opinion of Uncharted has already been stated, but I will say that Uncharted seems to be the game they've been wanting to make since Jak 2, and I'm glad they're fullfilling their vision. And since Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier is already out, I can't complain about them making a third Uncharted.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

I can't wait for Uncharted 3.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Kid_A

Gamestop had a "Buy 2 Get One Free" sale, so I picked up Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Mirror's Edge and 3D Dot Game Heroes. So far all three have been absolutely awesome.
Uncharted is great, but definitely not as great as Uncharted 2. Mirror's Edge is awesome--can't believe how many mediocre reviews it got (although the story sequences are, indeed, awful) and 3D Dot Game Heroes is a Zelda fan's wet dream, not to mention it has one of the coolest visual styles I've seen in a game.

Three amazing games for like $30. Not too shabby!

Slapshot

@KidA.... great choices on the games!

Mirrors Edge is in fact on of the most underrated games out there. It is a permanent part of my gaming collection that I will never sell off. Beat it without firing a weapon the whole time and see how truly unique the game play style is.

@Strofan..... MAG is better online, but I enjoy Black Ops offline. Oh, at the main menu press the either L1/R1 or L2/R2 buttons back-and-forth rapidly and he will stand up, then walk back to the terminal in behind you and activate it and put in the letters DOA and you will enjoy what you find.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

turtlelink

Man, I wish there could be avatars of the Sonic Adventure character trophies. They look really cool!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

SkullMan

Everyone's on the Uncharted bandwagon now lol. Where was everyone when it first launched before they even implemented trophies? I beat it twice before they released them, then beat the original 4 more times once the trophy patch was released like a year later. Can't wait for 3, I've gotten 100% for each game thus far, I can't break the tradition now.

Send me the best you've got. Send me your strongest machines. The fight my brother fought, here, now, will end with me.

CanisWolfred

SkullMan wrote:

Everyone's on the Uncharted bandwagon now lol. Where was everyone when it first launched before they even implemented trophies? I beat it twice before they released them, then beat the original 4 more times once the trophy patch was released like a year later. Can't wait for 3, I've gotten 100% for each game thus far, I can't break the tradition now.

I dunno about everyone else, but I was wishing they were making Jak 4.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

smithers

@mickey I would enjoy a Jak 4 as well, but Uncharted 3 is still at the top of my list. Actually i take that back KINGDOM HEARTS 3 is number 1 on my list

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

turtlelink

Axoloth wrote:

I'm not wetting any pants until I get a release date.

If I said the official release date was November 1rst 2011, then would you wet yourself?

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery

Axoloth

No, I'd just get sad because it's so far off into the future.
If you showed me an awesome trailer I'd probably wet my pants, but then I'd just remember I have to wait a year for it and get even sadder.

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

turtlelink

Axoloth wrote:

No, I'd just get sad because it's so far off into the future.
If you showed me an awesome trailer I'd probably wet my pants, but then I'd just remember I have to wait a year for it and get even sadder.

Happy or sad?
[youtube:i2VmISvU8E0]

TurtleLink's backloggery

Kid_A

slapshot82 wrote:

@KidA.... great choices on the games!

Mirrors Edge is in fact on of the most underrated games out there. It is a permanent part of my gaming collection that I will never sell off. Beat it without firing a weapon the whole time and see how truly unique the game play style is.

I was honestly trying to beat it without firing a weapon but my friend came over and was playing on my profile and as soon as I left to go to the bathroom he had managed to get himself in a gunfight.

But, this game is so fun that I'll definitely be playing through it again--this one will be fun to speed-run for sure.

CanisWolfred

smithers wrote:

@mickey I would enjoy a Jak 4 as well, but Uncharted 3 is still at the top of my list. Actually i take that back KINGDOM HEARTS 3 is number 1 on my list

KH3 would be top of my list if it weren't so likely to be the last PS3 game to ever come out.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Bankai

Mickeymac wrote:

SC PSP wasn't enough I guess, but you're right Waltz, it suits him just fine. I hope the Xbox version gets a cool character, too.

He's one of the most bankable characters of generic rage out there in gamingdom - I'm not surprise Kratos is licensed to every fighting game willing to take him on (secret unlock in Final Fantasy Dissidia 2?)

Who's willing to bet the Xbox gets Dante? (which would be kinda cool, actually, although fans would take that as a slight).

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.