Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 3,841 to 3,860 of 9,907

Kid_A

turtlelink wrote:

Sony is announcing a new game December 12th. What could it be? Uncharted 3, Sly 4, or maybe something new?

If it's Uncharted 3 I'll wet myself.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Weskerb

From what I've read (admittedly on the internet), it might be a good idea to get some Pampers @Kid_A

Edited on by Weskerb

Weskerb

Stuffgamer1

These scheduled announcement dates are getting a bit annoying. Why not just announce it and be done with it?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Fuzzy

I wouldn't mind a new Uncharted. I've only completed the second one recently, and I'm up for some more.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

turtlelink

@stuff, They might as well
I feel like its gonna be Sly 4. I mean the timing would be perfect since they just released the collection.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

SkullMan

How would Uncharted 3 be a shocker? It's probably already been in development by Naughty Dog since Uncharted 2, and with the success of the first two I don't see them stopping anytime soon.

Send me the best you've got. Send me your strongest machines. The fight my brother fought, here, now, will end with me.

Slapshot

turtlelink wrote:

Sony is announcing a new game December 12th. What could it be? Uncharted 3, Sly 4, or maybe something new?

Its Uncharted 3.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

As of yesterday, I've officially obtained 100% in the entire Sly Collection. I finished all three Platinums a couple of days ago, then decided to go back to Sly 1 and finish off the Master Thief Sprints (it sucks to be a completionist sometimes). Now it's done, and I've got shiny "C" symbols on the entire collection on my Backloggery.

Oh, and as long as we're predicting, I find Uncharted 3 the more likely announcement as well. Sly 4 was only just barely teased, and they probably intended to give players more time to earn that teaser for themselves before making an announcement. I would expect one just around when InFamous 2 is done/released, though.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Kid_A

SkullMan wrote:

How would Uncharted 3 be a shocker? It's probably already been in development by Naughty Dog since Uncharted 2, and with the success of the first two I don't see them stopping anytime soon.

It wouldn't be shocking but it would be an incredibly pleasant surprise.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Stuffgamer1

@Roopa: My understanding was that it was slated for sometime in the Spring, at least in America. Don't forget that it comes with Ico on the same disc...a game which I understand is harder to find in America than in Europe (due to a reprint in Europe when Shadow of the Colossus released that America didn't get), but still noteworthy nonetheless.

@Mickeymac: Yeah, InFamous 2 is definitely the current priority, but it's supposed to release this coming Summer. I've no doubt they're already in early conceptual development on Sly 4, though.

I'd heard something about that Popular Science thing. Nice little burn there. It's a shame that technology speak doesn't always (or even usually) translate to sales, however. Kinect is doing FAR better at retail than I think it should be.

CanisWolfred

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

I'd heard something about that Popular Science thing. Nice little burn there. It's a shame that technology speak doesn't always (or even usually) translate to sales, however. Kinect is doing FAR better at retail than I think it should be.

Blame their marketing. When they said $5 million in advertising, they meant it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

Roopa132 wrote:

Does anybody know when Shadow of the Colossus HD comes out? I have to have that game!

I don't think its release is too far off.

@Mickey.... I'm not a console basher at all so the whole "kids stuff" doesn't really do anything for me. I do think that Move is very deserving of the praise. Since I've been writing for Movemodo I have put a lot of time in with Move, and I'm continually impressed. Ive yet to play Kinect so I can't compare the two, but Move is truly impressive technology. The Fight Lights Out really shows where Move can go in the future and the low reviews, I'm fixing to sound like a fanboy, are not accurate at all. Ive put lots of time in with the game and it works, very well. It has a deep learning curve to the game and I seriously question if reviewers that have given the low scores actually put any real time into the game. Its a flawed game, but not a 1/10 by any means.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

@Mickeymac: Yeah, it's DEFINITELY marketing...sadly. I hate the fact that marketing can so easily sell products of questionable comparative quality. To be able to make money selling a product you blew five MILLION dollars convincing people to buy is absolutely obscene.

@Slappy: I've said it before on Movemodo, and it's really true: People are reviewing Move as if it was supposed to be a user-friendly experience as opposed to an extremely accurate motion sensor. It's incredibly ironic, seeing as people tend to complain about Wii controls, which are actually much more user-friendly. It's like...what do you guys actually want?!?

turtlelink

Anyone have White Knight Chronicles? The concept seems pretty cool with the action RPG somewhat turnbased action.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

y2josh

Well, at least 4 other people that I know where I live had the YLoD at the same time as me. Not counting the others on here that happened within the same month. I'm thinking conspiracy.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.