3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Slapshot

cheapogamer4life wrote:

Random PS question:

Does the PS mag come with demo disc?

Nope, them days are long gone my friend. Anybody remember the Playstation Underground Members Discs?

@KidA... yeah GTA4 is pretty in some places but mostly low-res everywhere. Its a fun but as always very sandboxy styled game. I'm about halfway through it and will someday pick it back up again.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

cheapogamer4life

@: ss82
Yep, that was pretty much my main source of gaming for a while when I finally got my PS.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Objection

T.T GTAIV was the game I was playing when my ps3 died! (Over-dramatic sobbing.)
But it is kinda funny that the last thing I did with the system was have a hooker give me a servie and then kick her out of the car and start fighting her.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

A-SWE

I never really got into GTA IV, it just feelt to depressing and serious, nothing like the classic Vice City.

[url=http://backloggery.com/mrb][/url]

CanisWolfred

A-SWE wrote:

I never really got into GTA IV, it just feelt to depressing and serious, nothing like the classic Vice City.

That was my problem with most of the GTA games. I know they're trying to be authentic, but its just not my thing. Luckily the GTA4 Add-ons are cooler.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

A-SWE

Mickeymac wrote:

A-SWE wrote:

That was my problem with most of the GTA games. I know they're trying to be authentic, but its just not my thing. Luckily the GTA4 Add-ons are cooler.

wait, yopu found most GTA games to be serious?

CanisWolfred

A-SWE wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

A-SWE wrote:

Well...I never played Vice City or the First one. But GTA3, San Andreas, GTA4, and even GTA2 had stories and characters that were just too serious for my tastes.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

A-SWE

Mickeymac wrote:

A-SWE wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

A-SWE wrote:

Well...I never played Vice City or the First one. But GTA3, San Andreas, GTA4, and even GTA2 had stories and characters that were just too serious for my tastes.

oh, I found those games to be great parodies of gangster stuff (well maybe not san andreas) but each to their own i guess

smithers

The only copy of GTA i ever had was returned shortly after my mom found out about the "hot coffee" scandal...damn you 60 minutes

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Slapshot

@Mickey... that would be San Andreas My personal favorite, mainly because you could fly anything. Trying to land the large jets on streets and highways is just fun stuff. I would love to see a HD Collection of these games.

odd69

Roopa132 wrote:

Does anyone here have Battlefield 1943?
I really love the Battlefield games and since my Bad Company 2 doesn't let me play online anymore I thought about getting BF1943 on PS3.
But I don't know whether there are still enough people playing it...

I play it from time to time, but only in 20 minute sessions, its actually fun and its only ONE map so its possible to whip ass in this game.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

odd69

Roopa132 wrote:

The website says there are 4 maps...
Wake Island
Iwo Jima
Guadal Canal
Coral Sea

LOL shows you how much i play the game haha I've never noticed, all the maps look the same, im playing as we speak and its full of players, id say go for it.

Edited on by odd69

odd69

Roopa132 wrote:

Well I guess I'll get the game then. Especially because it's only 13€ and Battlefield online always has unlimited replay value (just look at all the people still playing Battlefield 2 including me )
But I'll probably wait a few days before I buy it because I'm still playing LBP for hours every day.

I got mine on sale i think i paid ten bucks for this game, it was a steal if you ask me.

If you ever want to play LBP msg me on psn , I've been playing through the user levels checking out levels, some are amazing, Im still making mine But its almost complete, after a year of making it LOL

slapshot82 wrote:

@Mickey... that would be San Andreas My personal favorite, mainly because you could fly anything. Trying to land the large jets on streets and highways is just fun stuff. I would love to see a HD Collection of these games.

Yes If Rockstar and Sony wanted to make even more money off the same game they could do it because I know i would buy them remade in hd,for thirty bucks or more.

Edited on by odd69

Kid_A

A-SWE wrote:

I do love Vice City (and it proves that Rockstar's period-pieces are their best), but I've got to say it'll be hard to go back and play it after playing GTAIV--the controls in IV are just perfect. And in the PS2 games the controls were just short of terrible.

I'm not very far but it doesn't feel too serious yet. Rockstar's sense of humor is still very present.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Slapshot

@Roopa... I got it too.

If anyone sees a good site to import Prince of Persia HD Trilogy from, let me know. Paying $15 a game for download is stupid when it will prob cost the same to less to import all three on a disk.

Slapshot

@Strofan...Thanks man, Ill be placing my order pretty soon.

Found something cool. I got a Sony Vaio Laptop yesterday and it will connect wireless to my PS3 and steam HD

turtlelink

Sony is announcing a new game December 12th. What could it be? Uncharted 3, Sly 4, or maybe something new?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.