Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 3,801 to 3,820 of 9,907

kevohki

A-SWE wrote:

trying to decide what games to buy with the ps3, so far Im thinking Force unleashed, Assassins creed 2 and Heavy rain

Demon's Souls, both Ratchet and Clank games, Little Big Planet: GotY Edition, and 3D Dot Game Heroes.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

A-SWE

kevohki wrote:

A-SWE wrote:

trying to decide what games to buy with the ps3, so far Im thinking Force unleashed, Assassins creed 2 and Heavy rain

Demon's Souls, both Ratchet and Clank games, Little Big Planet: GotY Edition, and 3D Dot Game Heroes.

Demons souls looks interesting, but I think that will have to wait until its cheaper for my part.

[url=http://backloggery.com/mrb][/url]

Objection

Its as cheap as its going to get, recently made a Greatest Hits for ~$30 USD.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

A-SWE

Objection_Blaster wrote:

Its as cheap as its going to get, recently made a Greatest Hits for ~$30 USD.

oh hey, youre right, missed that xD
but still think im gonna hold off on that for a while, seams a bit to hardcore for me at the moment

Objection

It is hardcore, my roommate was playing it recently and I watched him. You have to be very careful or you will die very quickly, lol.

other games I recommend are: The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, Heavenly Sword, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

A-SWE

Objection_Blaster wrote:

It is hardcore, my roommate was playing it recently and I watched him. You have to be very careful or you will die very quickly, lol.

other games I recommend are: The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, Heavenly Sword, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

The uncharted games I played through at my brother, they are truly great
I have the first Chronicles of Riddick (butcher bay i think its called?) on pc, im not to sure if the extra part is worth it. Heavenly Sword Ive never seen, Ill look that up

Fuzzy

I thought Red Dead Redemption was pretty good. Kept me entertained for a while. Playing through Valkyrie Chronicles at the moment. Only just started, but seems nice.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Slapshot

Fuzzy wrote:

I was at the shops this weekend and saw Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty for sale in disc form. I thought it was only available on the PSN Store. Seeing as it was $25, about the same as downloading it here, I got it. Does anybody here have that disc, or do you prefer downloading games to your ps3?

That is a new one on me man, Ive never seen it in disc form at all. Its a great game though

@ASW... I would recommend Sly Cooper Collection, Heavy Rain, Bioshocks, MAG, Modern Warfares, Black Ops, Gran Turismo 5 (out next week FINALLY), Blazblue Calamity Trigger, Ratchet and Clank A Crack In Time, GoW 3 to start off with.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

A-SWE

slapshot82 wrote:

Fuzzy Nutz wrote:

I was at the shops this weekend and saw Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty for sale in disc form. I thought it was only available on the PSN Store. Seeing as it was $25, about the same as downloading it here, I got it. Does anybody here have that disc, or do you prefer downloading games to your ps3?

That is a new one on me man, Ive never seen it in disc form at all. Its a great game though

@ASW... I would recommend Sly Cooper Collection, Heavy Rain, Bioshocks, MAG, Modern Warfares, Black Ops, Gran Turismo 5 (out next week FINALLY), Blazblue Calamity Trigger, Ratchet and Clank A Crack In Time, GoW 3 to start off with.

Sly is that series with a raccon right? Does MAG live? I think i heard kinda bad things about the player amount (EU side). The CoD games have started to feel kinda dull, but I guess Ill give Black Ops a chance (think one of my brothers have it on 360), Racing games I REALLY suck at so I thinnk I'll skip that. never heard of Blazblue Calamity Trigger before, but it looked nice, I'll keep an eye out for it

turtlelink

slapshot82 wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Yay happy 200 pages.

History Lesson... you can add 31 pages to it.
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/other_gaming/ps3_fans_unite

I'll be back at page 269...
Oh and if your a Little Big Planet Fan, you should take a peek here! More LBP2 beta invites and a new PSN game starring Sackboy are coming in December!

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Aviator

Roopa132 wrote:

Portal 2 was delayed. A Valve game delayed... I never thought I'd see the day.

"Valve is well known for the fact that they keep delaying their titles as long as needed to make sure that the experience delivered to players is the best one possible."

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Objection

Dammit, I didn't want to think it, bu I guess I was always expcting this. But now that pushes Episode 3 that much too. (Rumor is a reveal/announcement after Portal 2 is done.)

Slapshot

WaltzElf wrote:

15 hours into Dragon Age... So much more to do. Epic game, loving every second.

Ive played a bit of it on my second account and it was a lot of fun. Thing is the time factor. No way Ive got the time to sit through 300+ hours of it, though if I had the time I would

CanisWolfred

So, with Sly 4 being hinted at, I think I'm that much more tempted to get a PS3, and now plan to save up so I can get one by this summer. I hope to see more about Sly 4 by the time I actually get one. Just thought I'd mention it. Anyone else hear about it/interested? (refering to Sly 4 btw)

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

Mickeymac wrote:

So, with Sly 4 being hinted at, I think I'm that much more tempted to get a PS3, and now plan to save up so I can get one by this summer. I hope to see more about Sly 4 by the time I actually get one. Just thought I'd mention it. Anyone else hear about it/interested? (refering to Sly 4 btw)

Just a little bit on the excited side

Kid_A

After experiencing the brilliant masterpiece that was Red Dead Redemption, I figured it was finally time to see what GTA IV was all about. I picked it up today. Haven't really gotten into the story yet, but it's clear that Rockstar's sense of humor and knack for storytelling is still very much in tact, and the voice acting is mostly great. I'm already loving the main character. But, it hasn't grabbed me quite as much as Red Dead did, partially because a big city is just inherently less interesting than the Wild West.

Also, graphically, it's pretty shocking how far we've come. I know it's only been two years but, wow! Did we not know how to make people's fingers move way back then? Still a step up from the weird, "mitten-hands" from the PS2 GTA games, though.

Edited on by Kid_A

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.