Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 381 to 400 of 9,907

castlehominid99

how is battle fantasia it has a platinum and is downloadable

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

castlehominid99

slapshot I can help you do some spec ops sometime if you need help did most of them by myself. Wow I finally played mw2 after playing borderlands for like 2 weeks and I forgot how to play totally I need to learn agian to use cover

Slapshot

@castle.... lol its all good. I really dont like playing anything but Ground War, Team Deathmatch and Free for All. I dont care much for the other modes. Glad there there for the ones who do, but I really enjoy just shooting people lol. And yeah at some point I will start up Spec Ops but it will be awhile prob. Oh, I got Borderlands as well but havent even taken the wrapper off.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

@Slappy: Thanks! This one was pretty tricky...I'd go so far as to say it'd be next to impossible without extensive online help! But the Katamari Forever Platinum Trophy is MINE!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

@Stuff..... you already got the Katamari one too?
Ive gotten really irritated at some trophies and havent been really going for Platinums too terrible much. Batman Arkham Asylums Challenge Rooms can be a big wait and see and getting some of the challenges and the fighting challenges can get really irritating. I kinda gave up on it. Shawn White Snowboarding Im almost at Platinum, I just gotta do some betting cash and win and a few more runs to get it. I think my next Platty will be Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time though. Street Fighter 4 is nearly impossible, and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 IS impossible. Borderlands looks promising and Dead Space I will Platinum at some point but I can only handle that game in bits oh DJ Hero looks possible as well.

Dang my wife just popped up another game I wasnt expecting on me. She just gave me Patapon 2. Wasn't expecting that at all.

Stuffgamer1

@Slappy: Wasn't that the one you were congratulating me on getting? It WAS my eleventh Platinum, after all.

I noticed you haven't been going for Platinums very much. That'd be why you're a lousy 5% ahead of me in PSN level, but you have over 100 more Trophies than I do.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

castlehominid99

I just saw avatar and it was amazing I hope that the game is just as good

mastersworddude

My friend is going to sell me LBP for 25 bucks so ill tell you guys when i get it.

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

duplicateuser001

@Stuff..... (slapshot on my bros account ) yep, Ive been really lazy and with the insane amounts of games I now have I will prob be even lazier in the Platinum category, that is until I fire up Ratchet and Clank. I will get Uncharted 2 as well.

Merry Christmas Guys

Dattebayo!
FRIENDCODES:
GAIAONLINE: user name: Naruto_Uzumaki_Tk07
MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/bluefire9499
TWITTER: @Tokool2007
SMASH CODE: 3093 6747 0872
WII CODE:4230 8755 5948 9133
Ps3 user: E-ManTK
Monster Hunter Tri: EmanTK

SilentJ

@Everyone
Happy Holidays!

@Nintendork
WipEout HD? Meh. It's only one of the BEST games available on the PSN! I highly recomend it with the Fury dlc.

@Stuffgamer1
I'll probably get Hasbro Family Game Night before the sale ends. Battleship looks like a blast!

@HyperLuigi
Yeah, it's nice to see so many PS3 owners on NL. I think having a gaming night would be cool.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Stuffgamer1

@SilentJ: Oh, YOU'RE MrPink! I keep forgetting.

I look forward to playing Family Game Night with you, then. Good times.

Slapshot

@Stuff... Well congrats on the second LBP 100% I got the PSP version for Christmas and it is just as awesome. But man the Pirates of the Caribean is a Perfect fit for LBP and the Water parts of it are awesome. My brother bought the DLC last night and we played the crap out of it. I got a Network Card and had to finally get Zen Pinball as Ive been wanting it and keep forgeting about it but finally got it. as well as the awesome Street Fighter Table DLC.

....... Let you guys know Toys R Us is running their Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off on ALL Their Games and that is online as well as in store. So any money you guys got for games this will save you a ton of money as its the way I loaded up this year.

Edited on by Slapshot

shingi_70

Hey does the PS3 DLC work with PSP LBP.
also for all the PS3 owners out there go buy Braid its one of the best games on XBLA, and you guys a=finally have it. Now us if only us 360 owners could get on that heavy rain action.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Slapshot

@shingi..... actually Im having a hard time figuring out how to update my LBP PSP game and at the moment there isn't any Add-On content but it will be exclusive as the PSP version only has two plane levels, wich actually works better than three. My understanding is that the PSP version of the game will have a LOT of Free Content that is DLC in the future.

Slapshot

@strofan..... yep, I got mine for $30 myself at Toys R US. I sent you an invite its (crossed23). Accept it and we can get some MW2 on, most all of us here have it.

castlehominid99

I got the borderlands platinum and beat the hardest mission in call of duty classic on veteran. Send me an invite strofan if you want help with spec ops in mw2

Slapshot

@Terranigma...... sweet man. (PSN ID: HDS93) Ill add you in just a second. Glad to see all the Nlifers getting PS3s this year. I dont mean anything against Nintendo with that statement though as I do got Nintendy love I just prefer Sonys systems the most. The reason for that is to me it seems that Sony is always willing to stick there neck out on AAA risky titles instead of rehashing old stuff. Uncharted, Demon Souls, The Last Guadian, Ico, etc.

.... I updated the main page again, everyone from Strofan7 down is now added.

Edited on by Slapshot

castlehominid99

Send me an invite terranigma maybe we can play some avatar later

Stuffgamer1

@Terranigma: You'll find a friend request from me awaiting your approval when you get on your PS3 as well.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.