Minecraft is almighty!

CanisWolfred

WaltzElf wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

WarriorCatFreak wrote:

Shouldn't this be posted on Movemodo?

Shouldn't what be posted on Movemodo?

I think he means the whole thread.

Because PlayStation discussions shouldn't be happening in an "other gaming" section of a Nintendo site. Apparently.

Of course. Sounds perfectly logical to me. Okay, guys and girls, lets cease a year and half of discussion and go to a completely seperate website just so we can talk about the other half of gaming!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Knux

WarriorCatFreak wrote:

Shouldn't this be posted on Movemodo?

So, you're basically saying that the Other Gaming section and everything non-Nintendo related should be deleted off of NL?
Untitled

Knux

Slapshot

This thread will never leave here. It kinda like home

@Stuff... hands down on the Underworld Platinum. Those treasures are insane and there is what 200 of em. Ive yet to finish the game as its also one I let my bro borrow when I was like halfway through it because I was playing Borderlands like crazy then lol.

Man, the new PS3 and redownloading plus all the Move patches have had me wrapping up old game a lot. Going back to some of these games is really fun. I had forgot how much fun Pain is and Move really made it even more fun. Finishing up Trine is on my list as well. I did beat like a lot of games while I was out after my surgery and have really narrowed my gaming collection down and Im quite happy about it lol. DLC and Sly Cooper Collection is my main focus until Dead Space 2 and GT5 lol.

I just lost trophies again. I just fired up Anarchy and all my trophies are gone and I entered my garage and bam... still got all my cars but got a new trophy for entering the garage for the first time. Infamous had some trophy wipes as well.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

smithers

@slap that sucks man, im almost through one complete playthrough of infamous ( i already beat it on bad but i have some blast shards to get etc)

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

turtlelink

Woo! Less then 30 hours till Black Ops! Can't wait! Will be picking mine up Wednesday so I hope I can play with you guys.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Slapshot

@Smithers... yep, I just lost like 30 that I can tell. Ive had issues with my account in the Playstation Rewards Beta and maybe that is it. Im not too worried about it though. My Platties are still there.

Slapshot

smithers wrote:

@slap oh my gosh i would be furious if my plats went away.....well i dont have any but if i did i would be mad

Yeah I would be too, I did loose all my Anarchy Rush Hour trophies and I wasnt far from a Platinum and I lost like 5-10 on Infamous. Im going to try to sync my other PS3 up but as of last night It wouldnt syn up at all.

http://www.movemodo.com/reviews/2010/11/rapala_pro_bass_fishi...
My review for Rapala Pro Bass Fishing is now up at movemodo. Leave some comments please!

Metal Gear Solid Trophies Anyone?
http://www.pushsquare.com/20527/is-metal-gear-solid-4-finally...
Ill put money on it that this comes with the announcement for a Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for PS3!

Edited on by Slapshot

Slapshot

turtlelink wrote:

Is there a way to delete trophy data from your ps3?

Not that I know of. I got my other PS3 to sync up and that fixed my trophies on Anarchy

turtlelink

Ok thanks. I was wondering because I have trophy data of two games I don't have because my friend was playing it on my PS3 account.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Stuffgamer1

@Slappy: My first reaction when you said "lost Trophies" was you not having synced your old PS3. Glad you got your Anarchy Trophies back...I for one would hate to trudge through that again. Did your InFamous ones return as well?

Speaking of Trophy data, it took quite a long time for mine to sync to my new PS3 when I first went online. You'd think it'd be faster to download the data than that...well, I didn't lose anything in the transition except for one TR: Underworld Trophy I'd "earned" on the 1-hour trial, and that wasn't exactly difficult to get back (beat the Prologue...ooh, tricky ).

As far as the Rewards Beta goes...have you gotten ANYTHING out of that at all yet? I just checked back on my profile on the site, and it appears I have yet to earn any progress towards the next status whatsoever.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

@Stuff... yep I lost my 1st hour stuff with Infamous, but a few other glitched on me. As for the Rewards program. My account just activated as I got in late and also had that account error that took awhile to fix. I had updated my other PS3 or synced it up. I actually don't think I've ever even played Anarchy on that PS3, but when I downloaded to the new one I wiped my trophies. Not something I'm really happy about.

Stuffgamer1

@WolfRamHeart: What I find most interesting is that they claim the regular list price is only $39.99. Did it really get a price drop after only a MONTH?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

SilentJ

@Stuffgamer
I ended up downloading Tomb Raider Underworld. It's actually my first Tomb Raider game. I've played a bit of the recent Lara Croft Guardian of Light game but it's not the same as an actual Tomb Raider game.

@WolfRamHeart
You ROCK! I just now placed my order for Enslaved! I really want that game but hate paying full price so I just couldn't pass that deal up. I went ahead and added the Move starter bundle, navigation controller, and Goldeneye dvd(free with the Wii game) to my order. I was planning on ordering the Sly Cooper collection but it appears to be back ordered.

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.