Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 3,601 to 3,620 of 9,907

smithers

Anyone interested in playing spec ops in an hour and a half or so? havent played in a while but really in the mood

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Slapshot

@smithers.... sorry I missed your message, my PS3 was either being played by my brother or was downloading as Im still doing a lot of that lately while playing my PS2.

Anyone go to Home lately? There is a lot of crap to do in there nowadays. Sodium One is a blast to play, the hovercraft shooter is a lot of fun and Ive dropped a few bucks at the Midway playing fair games a few times as well. Central Plaza is all Halloweened out and you can get a lot of free stuff there. Anyone up for it, try to take down my times at the Red Bull Air Race and Resistance Shooter!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Slapshot

@Turtle.... you really should. There is a LOT of stuff to do and its all updated weekly. Go to the cinema areas and you can watch all kinds of stuff including Tester instead of downloading it and tons of free games and stuff to do in there.

@Odd.... so how the heck do you distinguish if a online game of Resistance 2 is Ranked or Not. Ive played it a few hours online now and havent earned one dang XP of experience. Hell, I got nearly a 100 kills many times in a match and got nothing for it, there are no ranked matches from what Ive seen and I cant create them either.

odd69

You should level up during any match, if you search for ranked matches keep trying if you get "no matches found' . But as far as i know you should be leveling up..Or maybe its just co-op that lets you do level in unranked matches. Jcturtle played unranked matches with me, i wonder if he got any XP(co-op)

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

smithers

@slap i have not ever even opened home...always souned stupid and i dont want to pay for furniture and clothes and such

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

SilentJ

I visit Home every now and then. The Resistance shooter was fun but I haven't tried Sodium One yet. I'm going to check it out today for the free stuff.

Target has the buy 2 games, get 1 free deal this week. I was already planning on picking up Goldeneye so I might take advantage of this.

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

y2josh

@odd: i did get xp while playing with you

y2josh

JonWahlgren

SilentJ wrote:

Target has the buy 2 games, get 1 free deal this week. I was already planning on picking up Goldeneye so I might take advantage of this.

psssst.....get Vanquish.

Edited on by JonWahlgren

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

Slapshot

Hmm... there isn't a way to search for ranked and i have 0xp after hours of playtime. As for single player, even on normal the amounts of instant deaths are staggering, I was getting really pissed. I ended up putting it on easy before i ended up selling it back lol.

y2josh

xp might be best gotten in coop online, which is fun and you should try it if you havent.

y2josh

Slapshot

y2josh wrote:

xp might be best gotten in coop online, which is fun and you should try it if you havent.

As soon as I can talk my wife into playing I will. We still havent played Heavy Rain wich is really starting to tick me off. We got like 3 hours into it and she had to start her thesis for her Doctorates Degree, then I was like well, Ill wait until Move hits so we can play it then, Ive been begging her to play but she is like "later". Im about to just start playing it myself!

Bankai

I just discovered there's a Nobunaga's Ambition game on the PS3 in Japan.

For those who are unfamiliar with the series - Nobunaga's Ambition is typically a hardcore strategy game (Koei has the more popular Romance of the Three Kingdoms series too, in a similar genre).

And hardcore really means hardcore. The game'll never get translated into English, so I'ma gonna download the demo from the Japanese PSN. If I can handle it, I am so importing this puppy.

Koei never disappoints me. Those dudes are now equal to Square Enix as my favourite publishers.

Dezner

Jon Wahlgren wrote:

SilentJ wrote:

psssst.....get Vanquish.

SECONDED!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

duplicateuser001

@Stuff: That sux.. They added a lot of new stuff that is kinda complicated to use and I was wondering if you had fooled with it.. Thanks anyway tho!

Dattebayo!
FRIENDCODES:
GAIAONLINE: user name: Naruto_Uzumaki_Tk07
MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/bluefire9499
TWITTER: @Tokool2007
SMASH CODE: 3093 6747 0872
WII CODE:4230 8755 5948 9133
Ps3 user: E-ManTK
Monster Hunter Tri: EmanTK

Stuffgamer1

@Waltz: Are you SURE it won't get translated? There are one or two games in the series in English on the PS2, at least in America... Checks Yeah, not in PAL territories at all, though. Iron Triangle and Rise to Power were released in America in 2009 and 2008 respectively. I wouldn't be particularly surprised if that PS3 one hit over here within the next year, especially considering it hasn't been out in Japan all that long. Of course, the PS3 is region-free, so you could just wait and import from America.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.