Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 3,541 to 3,560 of 9,907

odd69

slapshot82 wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Thats really cool, Slapshot!

I cant believe my wife made it on TV and the news anchor talked about Hiro the whole time lol. Also dibs to the wife for the "Huge Gamer" comment lol.

That was awesome, your dog is SO cute with that Mario hat

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

feder

Just purchased my first PS3 game, so I may eventually get a PS3. I'm kind of excited about that.

feder

JonWahlgren

feder wrote:

Just purchased my first PS3 game, so I may eventually get a PS3. I'm kind of excited about that.

Hah, I did that with MGS4, picked it up months before the console. What'd you get?

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

feder

Jon+Wahlgren wrote:

feder wrote:

Hah, I did that with MGS4, picked it up months before the console. What'd you get?

Tales of Graces. I gave up hope on them localizing the Wii version.

I probably won't get a PS3 for some time yet since I also want a 3DS, but I have friends with PS3s who also like the Tales of series, so I'll probably just play it on one of their systems.

MGS is a good series. If I wind up getting a PS3 I'd like to rent it so my cousin (who's a big MGS fan) can have the opportunity to play it.

Edited on by feder

feder

zezhyrule

I also bought my first PS3 game before the console itself, but only a week before.

@feder: A used(or even new) copy of MGS4 won't set you back too much, at least around these parts.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

turtlelink

I too bought my games before I got the system, but only because there was a one week sale. You didn't see me running to the store like some maniac buying "Final Fantasy XIII" before getting the system for no good reason like some others.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

turtlelink

zezhroom wrote:

You also didn't see me doing that, seeing as I bought it on Amazon new for $34 and it just happened the awesome Amazon Prime stuff gave me 2 day shipping free.
and to top it off, with good reason

At least one of the first games I bought wasn't one of the worst on the system

Hey, I wasn't referring to you now was I
And thats not the worst game on the system...
Sonic 06 is

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Slapshot

Let me make this very clear. Im a Playstation fan and have been since the early days of PSone, that is no big suprise. Im not a fan of everything Sony exclusive and no fanboy. I HATE KILLZONE! Killzone 2 is one of the MOST OVERATED games ever imo.

...... KILLZONE 3 is F*N AWESOME!

Sorry for the use of excessive caps

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

odd69

slapshot82 wrote:

Let me make this very clear. Im a Playstation fan and have been since the early days of PSone, that is no big suprise. Im not a fan of everything Sony exclusive and no fanboy. I HATE KILLZONE! Killzone 2 is one of the MOST OVERATED games ever imo

Finally someone else who said it, Thank you. If you dig deep in this thread you'll see how much hate i had for that game LOL. I thought it was horrible and sold my copy, worst 60$ ive ever had to flush down the toliet. I wont be buying killzone 3. I DO like Killzone liberation for psp I recommend it for you psp'ers

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Bones00

That comment makes me happy I didn't buy Killzone 2. I also did enjoy Killzone: Liberation and am thinking about buying it again to have digitally on my PSP since I traded in a lot of my UMDs before Game Crazy went out of business. I also am not interested in Killzone 3. I'm much more interested in having my PS3 repaired so I can play my copy of Castlevania and Dead Rising 2.

3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964.
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00

Twitter:

feder

turtlelink wrote:

I too bought my games before I got the system, but only because there was a one week sale. You didn't see me running to the store like some maniac buying "Final Fantasy XIII" before getting the system for no good reason like some others.

Wow, what bigotry.

What's so strange about buying a game you don't have the system for, especially if you plan on getting the system or you know people willing to let you play theirs? If you see a good deal you might as well take it, especially if you have the mind to buy the system later on.

For me, the timing and price was right, so I jumped on it before I missed the sale. I have friends who have a PS3 and I'm planning on getting on myself, so this is more incentive to get the system. There are already a number of games I want on the PS3, and I've been watching Tales of Graces for a while now. It'll be years before I can find Graces for the price I got it unless it comes to America, so better early than never. After all, it'd suck to find the game cheap and not buy it just because you don't have the console, even though you're planning on getting it eventually, and then not be able to find it once you actually DO have the console.

Edited on by feder

feder

Noire

turtlelink wrote:

You didn't see me running to the store like some maniac buying "Final Fantasy XIII" before getting the system for no good reason like some others.

...Hey, I totally picked that PS3 up right after buying FFXIII.

...Like six weeks or so right after. D:

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

CanisWolfred

I'll probably buy what few PS3 games I want way before I can afford a new system. I just like knowing I have them so I don't have to waste time searching later.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.