Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 3,441 to 3,460 of 9,907

Slapshot

@Stuff... alot of mine comes from limited time really. Ive also had a ton of games I got last Christmas and Im now officailly through all of them except Sigma 2 wich is Brutal hard and Im completely stuck on and havent felt like scouring through it lately. Im down to pretty much just the Triple A Great PS3 games is all I started up my first second playthru on Dead Space, and then my bro wanted to borrow it lol, but Im very much looking forward to playing back through RaC Crack in Time, Uncharted 2 on Crushing, Uncharted Crusing finish up, both Bioshocks (Brass Balls trophy wich is a playthrough on Hard without dying) and getting back at Motorstory Pacific Rift and then Ive always got MAG and Uncharted 2 online shooters and Sports Championships. Trophies are fun and implemented right can really add a lot of enjoyment to a game, but in some cases its just not there for me.

MGS4 is a game not to be missed, trophies or not.

... oh I did try to get Mirrors Edge and I still might fire it back up and continue. Its BRUTAL, as the timed challanges are really hard, but Ive gotten like half of them done. I need to go back for it. I loved that game, Seriously loved it and hope that someone as EA gets there head out of there butt and funds the sequel.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Bankai

Man, and I thought I was doing well with 151 trophies and level 5.

Need to play more cat an, still don't have a trophy there.

But because I play a lot of older PS3 games, minis and ps1 games, I spend a lot of time laying non-trophy games. Currently playing through Dynasty Warriors 6, for instance.

I also discovered Kurushi Final, which I didn't ply back in e PS1 era. That game is all kinds of awesome.

Slapshot

@Strofan... they must have really done some changes to the online, because in the beta I went like 30+ kills to like 5 death a LOT. Way too easy when it wasnt lagging. I think its a game I would enjoy but Im down with MAG and the surgery + buying the SUV has me strapped down money wise for a good while. Ive got a $50 gift card to ToysRus and Im planning on getting The Fight unless the ratings end up being crap wich I dont expect as I know a few who have actually played and and loved it, but if it does indeed end up being a pile of crap Im getting the new Castlevania, the demo was fantastic and Kojima is a gaming mastermind so Im sure the game is astounding.

Edited on by Slapshot

Slapshot

@Strofan.... Im no stranger to online shooters. My MW2 stats are quite nice Ive got like 6000 less death than kills I think my kills are around 25000 now in that one.

Dezner

JEEBUS THE SLAUGHTER!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Sean007s

slapshot82 wrote:

@Strofan.... Im no stranger to online shooters. My MW2 stats are quite nice Ive got like 6000 less death than kills I think my kills are around 25000 now in that one.

I was competing with you with the K/D and W/L on MW2. lol
I finally got passed you though.

I am better than you now.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Stuffgamer1

@turtlelink: I have every reason to believe that it COULD have had a Platinum Trophy if SEGA had been willing to put in the effort to do so. It almost definitely WOULD have if it wasn't also on XBLA. To date, there has only been ONE game on both PSN and XBLA to have a Plat: Call of Duty Classic. Sadly, I expect this same problem will plague Beyond Good & Evil HD...unless of course the file size gets too high and they're forced to scrap the 360 version a la Stranger's Wrath.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

@Sean.... Nice, Ive seen you been back on it hard lately.

@Strofan.... Im deadly with the knife, Sean is as well. Especially with a SMG and Maraton/Lightweight then right when you see someone, just barely tap the button and the knife will fly directly into the dead front of you for a instant kill. Quite funny when you do it like 5-6 times in a row lol. Knowing the right ways to manage killsreaks is the big one here. I use Predator Missile, Harrier, Chopper Gunner to get the missle for usually two kills, then one more for the Harrier, get a good placement for the air strike and get a few kill and let the Harrier do the dirty work while you find a good hiding spot to go up in the Chopper Gunner. You can easily go 20+ killstreaks this way.

Edited on by Slapshot

XSakiX

Playstation is a great game just it take's too much electricity

Animal Crossing Wii - 5242 6966 5638
Samurai Warriors 3 - 4641 4079 8182
SSBB - 2277 8176 3105
Mario Kart Wii - 1247 0254 4271

Dezner

zezhroom wrote:

Went ahead and splurged, bought MM9&10 bundle. I was going to get 9 anyway, and it's like getting 10 for half-price.

Excellent! :3 Let us know how your playthrough's go!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Slapshot

Strofan7 wrote:

XSakiX wrote:

Playstation is a great game just it take's too much electricity

slim cut down on the electricity usage by a ton. still a decent amount i guess?

Maybe, with having a pool my power bill is nearly $300 a month Also having two large HD Tvs and Satelites and two PS3s doesnt help either, but heck its worth it.

Slapshot

@Roopa.... heck yeah its coming as well as sequels past Uncharted 3. You think they are going to let this incredible series go anytime soon?

So if any of you that did enjoy MGS4, did you guys check out the MGS4 Database on PSN. Its really incredible, but after spending nearly 2 hours reading myself in circles I was like screw it I need to try to finish the first two MSX games. Umm yeah still cant they are hard as nails and can be very frustrating. Youtube has some great walkthroughs and I literally wathced both games from start to completion online for storyline purposes and came away blown away at just how much of the stuff is in the games made 20 years ago that is still in there today. Its pretty dang incredible. Going back to the games after the walkthrough did make it a bit easier but Ill prob never finish them for the brutal difficulty. Oh and the American NES versions or wack, they got stripped main story elements, dont even mess with them. I literally didn't know that at all.

kevohki

I am so far behind on PS3 games. Mostly PSN games but I still haven't picked up Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Enslaved, or Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Plus all the PSN games I want (Castle Crashers, Scott Pilgrim, Soldner X-2, and the recent PS1 additions coming up: Alundra, Arc the Lad, etc). It doesn't help that Vanquish and Fallout: New Vegas are coming soon and there are actually some Wii games I really want (Kirby, Epic Mickey, Goldeneye, and Sin and Punishment) that are out or are coming out real soon. This coming holiday season seems overwhelmed with quality releases compared to last year.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

Stuffgamer1

Huge news, guys! Today only, ending at midnight Pacific, Uncharted 2 is having QUINTUPLE CASH in honor of the first anniversary of its original American release! If there's one day you just HAVE to play, this is it!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

cheapogamer4life

Picked up my first 2 PS3 games today(only because I got a navigation controller for free!) so I can't wait to be my PS3 bundle soon time soon(hopefully )

Cheapo's first 2 PS3 games....
GTA IV:LCS (decided not to get this on about a month before I traded in my 360)
Assassin Creed 2 (loved the First one for 360)

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.