Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 3,281 to 3,300 of 9,907

turtlelink

Hyper+Knuckles wrote:

I now have more hope for a Kingdom Hearts Collection!

Oh i need a Kingdom Hearts collection for PS3.
Really, i have a Kingdom Heart curse set on me.

The first game breaks down on me in the middle of it.

The Second one freezes up on my PS2 so it won't go any further than the loading points.

Chain of Memories requires the R button to finish the tutorial and my R button is broken so i can't get further into the game.

Birth by Sleep isn't coming to the Playstation Store.

So it would be great for me to make a Kingdom Hearts collection consisting with, 1, 2, and RE: Chain of Memories.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Slapshot

@Waltz.... yep, some people see the PSone classics released and think they have them as well, wich is why I put it that way. But yep, no argument from me on that one

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

All games submitted to Sony for final review and release on or after January 1, 2009 are required to have Trophy support. So it's been the absolute standard (excepting PS1 Classics for obvious reasons) for over a year and a half, leaving no real reason for anybody to ask if something will have Trophies.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Axoloth

slapshot82 wrote:

http://www.pushsquare.com/19359/more-playstation-classics-eme...

Two more trilogy packs are coming. Both are great and Ill prob get both, really excited about the Prince of Persia game making a HD return.

I actually bought the Prince of Persia Trilogy for the PS2 for practically nothing, but that was just the separate games in a cardboard casing each with their own "Not to be sold separately" mark on them.
Anyway, it's also possible to get a Splinter Cell Trilogy for the PS2, so it seems like Ubisoft loves re-releasing their trilogies.

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

Lotice-Paladin

The Last Guardian looks pretty good....although I need to play ICO in it's entirety first (I only played the demo many years ago).

Have you seen the response to people saying that they'll only play Valkyria Chronicles IF it has trophy support? I found that sad as it's a great game in it's own right and has an in game achievements thing if they looked hard enough.

Edited on by Lotice-Paladin

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

Sean007s

Anyone ever play the PS Mini called FieldRunners?

It's so addictive. I am also enjoying Age Of Zombies. lol

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

smithers

@roopa ive played the first star wars at a friends house and it was quite fun but ive heard it was very very short, but i might pick it up before the second one comes out, but then again i really want civ V

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

SilentJ

@roopa
Cool! I've wanted to play the full game ever since I tried out the demo. The Forced Unleased 2 is looking amazing so far!

PSN ID : MrPink78

SkullMan

SilentJ wrote:

@roopa
Cool! I've wanted to play the full game ever since I tried out the demo. The Forced Unleased 2 is looking amazing so far!

Force Unleashed was fairly decent, I thought it would be better..there were a lot of flaws and bugs in the game. I'll just get the sequel for x-mas from the GF.

I can't wait for Enslaved, after beating the demo I preordered it. It was awesome.

Send me the best you've got. Send me your strongest machines. The fight my brother fought, here, now, will end with me.

odd69

SkullMan wrote:

I can't wait for Enslaved, after beating the demo I preordered it. It was awesome.

I enjoyed the demo as well it was very action fueled, the combat wasn't to bad either.The voice acting (by my standards anyway) was decent. I would love to get it myself around launch time but i won't be able to. I AM going to keep my eye on price drops for it later on.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

WolfRamHeart

I'm really looking forward to Enslaved as well. I enjoyed the demo and I am considering picking it up next week. I might have to hold off though considering that Castlevania: Lords of Shadows comes out next week too. I would really love to get that limited edition. It's $79.99 at Amazon and you get a $20 credit with your pre-order. Is anyone here picking up that RPG Atelier Rorona? It is coming out this week and I think that it looks pretty interesting.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

zezhyrule

I decided against getting Move now, since there are so many other things I want to buy(3DS, KEY, DKCR). Besides, it's not like there are that many games I want that would use it, so buying would be pointless as of now.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Sean007s

zezhyrule wrote:

I decided against getting Move now, since there are so many other things I want to buy(3DS, KEY, DKCR). Besides, it's not like there are that many games I want that would use it, so buying would be pointless as of now.

Trust me. Wait till next year. MOVE is simply not worth it at the moment imo.
I barely see anyone playing games for it even though they say they got some.

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

I WANT A PS3!!!!!!!

I've been hesitant due to the lack of good games. Now that I know about the PS1 Classics series, I am SO getting one!

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Sean007s

StarFox wrote:

I WANT A PS3!!!!!!!

I've been hesitant due to the lack of good games. Now that I know about the PS1 Classics series, I am SO getting one!

So you are buying a PS3 because of PS1 games?.....I don't see any point in that.
Also the PS3 has had good games since late 2007. There is NO excuse for not buying a PS3 except value in which the 360 DID offer more, but now they're on par with each other.

Edited on by Sean007s

Dezner

WolfRamHeart wrote:

Is anyone here picking up that RPG Atelier Rorona? It is coming out this week and I think that it looks pretty interesting.

I just got it in the mail today, even though I am biased and buy any game with the word "Atelier" in it. Now if only I could play it... Now I don't have the money to get the Castlevania LE right away.....and Vanquish comes out later in October.... sigh

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Slapshot

@Dezner.... yep If I buy anything PS3 retail this year it will be Vanquish. That demo was flippin awesome.

@Sean... actually Move is in fact worth it. I havent been on it too much myself as Ive been really sick and being sick and motion controls are not a good mix. Actually finding out tomorrow if Ill be having surgery Sports Championships and Tumble (PSN) alone are worth the price of admission by far.

Im a huge Star Wars fan, my game room is covered in Star Wars, and actually went on my honeymoon to Disney World on Star Wars Weekend lol. I didnt care for The Force Unleashed on Wii or PS3. Controls just arent there and its really repetive. Maybe the sequel will come together better.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.