Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 3,241 to 3,260 of 9,907

SwerdMurd

So for anyone who didn't know...Apparently Megaman 10 is having some semi-unannounced sale. I noticed they were doing the DLC pack for 4.99 and I hadn't picked up the game yet, so it seemed like a good time to pick it up. Last week, both Megaman 9 ($4.99) and all the MM9 DLC ($4.99) were both on sale, but only the DLC pack for 9 is on sale again this week (MM9 is back up to $9.99).

So I go to Megaman 10. It's $4.99. I kinda rubbed my eyes real quick, went back and checked Megaman 9's price, then came back, but sure enough--the game is half off too. If you haven't picked up 10 yet, this seems like the way to do it......or you can pay 20 bucks for the same content on Wii. Your call (<3 PSN)

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

CanisWolfred

@Slap

Like Smithers. I prefer the moodiness of Rapture. I loved its themes and the hidden messeges and warnings that are still relevent to the modern age. Rapture was as terrifying as it was homely and familiar. It felt like a twisted version of mankind's hopes and dreams for the future. It's a place that was paradise, that at first glance, seems like it could still be paradise, but pretty quickly it loses it's luster and you see how ugly it has become.

This place is just plain evil, the exact opposite of what mankind wants. It's the twisted dream of a madman, a dream I cannot share. I know that it just won't have the impact Rapture had.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

turtlelink wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Do you need to play the first Uncharted game to understand the second? Or can you just jump right into the second game?

I've never played the first, and Uncharted 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. Just jump right in, brother!

Well, if you say so. However stuffgamer said something about a character or something mentioned from the first game.
But, the big reason i want this is for the online co-op.

Just get the second, it's better and you're not really missing much. They'll fill you in on the most important details, and at most it'll just make you want to play the original so you can get a better understanding of the characters and events in the second.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

zezhyrule

You've all answered all the questions I haven't asked about Uncharted 2, so thanks.

The demo was awesome. Well, the graphics were. I died a lot...

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Slapshot

@Mickey... I do see your point, BUT I wouldnt play my cards before actually playing the game, as we have a LONG time to wait lol. Things could change and that whole demo may not be what it seems as it very well could just be a mix of everything, powers unlocked etc. The world we saw may very well be later into the game and it might feel closer to home earlier in the game..... who knows?

Honestly, I cant wait to find out! Chances it will top the original or its sequel, I dont think its really trying to at all, but something topping the original, stepping into Rapture for the first time, the first fight with a Big Daddy, etc. The day something tops that, will be the day a game replaces Bioshock as my favorite game!

If this one even comes close to it, Ill be absolutely thrilled

@Strofan.... Will do man!

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

smithers

@slap please keep me informed, dont worry if like leveling up to levels 7-10 are kinda boring, cause ive heard that complaint cause once 10 hits you get domination which is supposedly awesome, so yeah. and im excited about the new patch. MAG and Civilization V are what im looking at at the moment

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

duplicateuser001

@Slappy..So listen to this crap. I got birth by sleep. While playing it, My PSP screen pops, and now there is a huge crack... I hate life lol

Dattebayo!
FRIENDCODES:
GAIAONLINE: user name: Naruto_Uzumaki_Tk07
MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/bluefire9499
TWITTER: @Tokool2007
SMASH CODE: 3093 6747 0872
WII CODE:4230 8755 5948 9133
Ps3 user: E-ManTK
Monster Hunter Tri: EmanTK

Slapshot

Just got invited into Dead Space 2 closed multiplayer beta. In bed now ill definitely check it out tomorrow!

SkullMan

slapshot82 wrote:

Just got invited into Dead Space 2 closed multiplayer beta. In bed now ill definitely check it out tomorrow!

Me too dude, I played some tonight it was quite fun. Being the necromorphs is insanely fun, you can choose where to spawn as them. So you can watch the battle unfold and wait for a marine to walk over a grant, spawn in the grant sneak up behind him and tear him to pieces.

Send me the best you've got. Send me your strongest machines. The fight my brother fought, here, now, will end with me.

Slapshot

@skullman.... send me a invite. Id is in my signature. Also its a very small beta and the developers ids are in the email. Be sure to invite them.

Slapshot

@strofan.. will do. Can't wait to give it a try. Its a very small beta, small enough to give out developers psn ids and times to play with them. Uber excited over this one.

Oh, register your psn id with ea.com i think that is how they select as well as preorders and psn profile info (trophies). This beta is very up front that they won't feedback negative and positive.

SilentJ

@Slappy
Good stuff! I'll have to register with EA. I'm so jealous of those of you with the Dead Space 2 beta. I've been playing Metroid : Other M which is making me want to jump back into Dead Space.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Slapshot

From Software has given us a cookie with 3D Dot Game Heroes. Sackboy is now in the game as well as 50 new characters and the addition of New Game+. As my brother has my copy and I still havent finished it, guess its just more to play down the road.

Stuffgamer1

@SkullMan: That sounds INSANELY unbalanced. Who would even want to play as a marine that way?

@Slappy: I'm sure that 3D Dot Game Heroes update will make a LOT of people happy with the more lenient times for Dash Circuit (a feature of the update mentioned in my Atlus Faithful email). Well, I got my Plat on the original way-too-hard version, so I can haz teh skillz!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and they also fixed the loading screen gallery glitch. I'm happy about that one, 'cause all the loading screens are based on old game box art and I wanted to look through the whole thing.

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.