Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 3,161 to 3,180 of 9,907

Slapshot

@Smithers.... not much different than all the people who bought Other M and their Wii want read the disc. Lots of NL users had this problem and Im sure thousands of others as well.

@turtle.... Thanx, I do plan on it. Ive got 2 extra vacation days outside the week Ive got set aside to go back to Disney World with my wife in March, so yeah I dont take vacation much but to stay up all night playing Move, Ill take it

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

y2josh

slapshot82 wrote:

@Smithers.... not much different than all the people who bought Other M and their Wii want read the disc. Lots of NL users had this problem and Im sure thousands of others as well.

That's why I didn't buy it. Plus, it doesn't look very fun to me

y2josh

Stuffgamer1

Hadn't heard of this Other M problem...my guess is that it's a dual-layered disc like Brawl and Prime Trilogy. That seems to be the most common reason people have trouble running Wii discs. I've never had any trouble with any of those games, nor has my brother (separate Wii's). Oh, well...totally off-topic.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

SpentAllMyTokens

It is a dual layered disc. To be fair, I think at least 3/4ths of the people complaining about it also complained about Smash and/or Prime Trilogy and never got around to getting it repaired, so it seems like more people have this problem then actually do.

There's still no good reason this was ever an issue, though. Smash Bros. has a pretty early release, and dual layer DVDs aren't all that uncommon. The trick was just hope you got a dual layered disc before you're warannty was out so you could get it repaired for free.

Edited on by SpentAllMyTokens

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Stuffgamer1

@WaltzElf: And it's taken approximately no time for fans to start demanding more info on the PS Blog.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Bankai

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@WaltzElf: And it's taken approximately no time for fans to start demanding more info on the PS Blog.

Quite possibly the most amount of fame From Software has ever had.

In fact, I'm not sure they'll know what to do. Suddenly they're making a game that more than a 0.000000001% niche group of gamers actually care about.

Oh God I hope they don't sell out

Slapshot

Heck yeah. From is quickly becoming one of my favorite developers

Sean007s

Borderlands is an awesome game. I bought it yesterday and love it.
It might not be as good as Fallout 3 but it's up there.

The online Co-Op is perfect. You can do the whole game with someone.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Slapshot

2hrs and 20min until I own Move.... I really didnt think I would be so excited, but Im literally busting. I cant wait to get my hands on this thing!

turtlelink

Dude, tell us how it is! If it sounds good i'll pick it up since MAG and Little Big Planet 2 are both having Move controls!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Stuffgamer1

slapshot82 wrote:

...but Im literally busting.

Sounds messy and painful. Either that, or "literally" is the wrong word.

Anyway, I still don't know when I'll get Move, but I look forward to your hands-on impressions.

Slapshot

Aight, I played disc golf and archery and they both work great. Im now backing up all my crap on my 80gb and headed back to grab a new 320gb PS3 Slim with Move.

Im loosing all my Demon Souls

Edited on by Slapshot

Kid_A

Hey, what's everybody's thoughts on Heavy Rain? I'm thinking of picking it up.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Slapshot

Kid_A wrote:

Hey, what's everybody's thoughts on Heavy Rain? I'm thinking of picking it up.

Flippin Incredible!

Slapshot

320gb Move PS3 Bundle and extra Move Controller and Navi.... Im happy

Slapshot

Strofan7 wrote:

320gb is an insane amount of space man. i remember when 120 seemed huge to me haha

LOL, yeah but as Roopa stated you can upgrade cheaply. Thing is the new PS3 have so many hardware upgrades is why I wanted the upgrade. It took me over 3-4min to copy some save data files onto a USB drive on my 80gb, then on my new 320gb Slim it only took like 1-2sec to copy them back over. Im very happy, the XMB works better and everything seems a lot quicker especially downloading online.

MrEManTK

@Roopa.. That games looks amazing. It will ether be good,or a big flop. It doesn't seem to have much you can do with it though, so it would seem like it would be repetitive. I'm only speaking from what I've seen. If it is more that 10 buck, I wouldn't get it until I've see some reviews. As I said though, it will ether be very good, or very bad.

TWITTER: @E_ManTK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.