Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 3,101 to 3,120 of 9,907

Stuffgamer1

@y2josh: It seems that GameStop is getting Move games early for no damn reason. It's not like you can actually PLAY them yet...

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

castlehominid99

no they have them and u can get move controllers on ebay

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

y2josh

all the ebay controllers are shipping dates of 9/15 or later or the auctions don't close for up to 25 days from now.

Like Stuffy, I don't see the point in buying something you can't play til the original release date anyways.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Slapshot

CASTLE CRASHERS RULES!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

castlehominid99

@slappy it does but there r 2 many issues with the game on ps3. Lik it took me and odd lik an hour 2 try 2 get in a match together and we still never did the online is messed up and I think tht the sound issues r foixed but not sure

Stuffgamer1

@Roopa: No guarantees there...the voices would still be mixed in with the game audio. Whether in your ear or through the TV speakers, that could be a problem. Again, this may vary by game. I can only speak for Uncharted 2, which does a horrible job of keeping the music and sound effects from drowning out voices.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Slapshot

@ Smithers... moneys not ever really an issue, its more convincing the wife after just buying hammerin hero, knights in nightmare, ys7, luminous arc, Izuna 2, Metroid other m, draglade, sbk, and buying preorders of Move bundle and extra controllers, Eyepet, Sly Cooper collection and dead space 2 that i need another game lol. Oh bought Etrain odyssey 3 as well.

turtlelink

Roopa132 wrote:

Oh you mean that. Well that has nothing to do with the PlayStation Eye, that's the game developer's fault, right?

Edit: Or do you mean that with a headset the voices come through the headset and the normal sound through the TV?

Yes! All the voices come out of the headset and the normal sound comes out of the TV.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Bankai

Downloaded Alien Breed: Impact last night, played it for a hour or so.

It's really, really good. Good atmosphere, good action. Aiming was a little clunky at first, but I'm getting the hang of.

Tried taking it online, but no one else in the world was playing it apparently Still, it's new. Hopefully it develops a bigger community.

Next stop - minigolf!

Slapshot

@waltz... yep, Im going to grab minigolf if the Move addon works out aight. Hopefully so!

Slapshot

Controls have been a issue from every review ive read. I've heard updates have helped but still very problematic. Move could really be a fix for it and i hope so.

Slapshot

I beat Solner X Himmelsturmer, the first game in the series and its dang hard Lots of fun, Finding the keys to unlock the hidden stage on this one will be insane or luck I guess, but eventually Ill get it. Ive beaten the second game multiple times and getting close to unlocking the last two stages. Both these games are incredible and the unlocks and progressions system needs to intergrated to future shooters, really keeps you coming back for more. These are two PSN games that will never come off my gaming PS3.

castlehominid99

I think im gonna wait on ps move until summer of next year because i will be getting kinect and black ops and medal of honor and fallout new vegas as well as reach for this year and that is already more money than i have and will get this year christmas will be a lot of it and if any1 wants to play some uncharted 2 tomorrow i am free basically the entire night after 6 or 7 so just message me

y2josh

Has anyone heard of the 15 year anniversary that is going on with the PS store? I checked tuesday and saw nothing about it. Supposed to be discounts and freebies for the next couple of months.

y2josh

Stuffgamer1

@Roopa: Nice thread, really great formatting designs. It's a shame not everybody copied it optimally. I just clicked quote for your list, removed the actual quote code, and replaced your info with mine.

I've just learned something quite distressing...all four of the recently released Disney PS1 Classics have been removed from the PlayStation Store! On a (possibly) related note, it has been officially confirmed that Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep will NOT be releasing on PSN. A lot of PSP Go owners are PISSED about that one.

Speculation abounds, as no involved company (Sony, Squenix, and Disney) has said much of anything about these problems. Only concerned gamers discovered the PS1 Classics removal (I did when browsing the store a bit ago, which lead me to this internet research), and nobody's announced anything about KH:BBS in any real detail. Some are blaming Disney's "released from the vault" business practice for a lack of interest in downloadable content.

Lotice-Paladin

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@Roopa: Nice thread, really great formatting designs. It's a shame not everybody copied it optimally. I just clicked quote for your list, removed the actual quote code, and replaced your info with mine.

I've just learned something quite distressing...all four of the recently released Disney PS1 Classics have been removed from the PlayStation Store! On a (possibly) related note, it has been officially confirmed that Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep will NOT be releasing on PSN. A lot of PSP Go owners are PISSED about that one.

Speculation abounds, as no involved company (Sony, Squenix, and Disney) has said much of anything about these problems. Only concerned gamers discovered the PS1 Classics removal (I did when browsing the store a bit ago, which lead me to this internet research), and nobody's announced anything about KH:BBS in any real detail. Some are blaming Disney's "released from the vault" business practice for a lack of interest in downloadable content.

The EU PSN store still has the Disney games on....I wonder if it'll come to our servers soon? (the removal)

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.