Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 3,021 to 3,040 of 9,907

Slapshot

45+ minutes waiting to get in a match on Uncharted 2 and its showing I have full internet signal. This is crazy and a little internet surfing while waiting has shown that this is a really common thing as of late. Im not happy

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Sean007s

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Slapshot

Sean007s wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Aye... that what I said.

Actually trying again with no success again. If anyone gets online anytime soon do me a favor, when you are in the matchmaking lobby. You signal has bars, and mine right now is showing the 5 full bars. But what color are your? Mine is showing a grey. I remember them being green as well for me and everybody else at one time, but there have been many updates since then. This has really got me confused.

smithers

oh and i will be picking up castle crashers this weekend to play......anyone without my psn and wants to play it add me..smithers434

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

SilentJ

@slapshot
smithers is right. Whenever I play Uncharted 2 online, my bars are always grey. I had trouble finding a match a couple weeks ago so I switched between ranked/unranked matches and found one fairly quickly.

How's Metroid : Other M? I'm thinking of buying it tomorrow.

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

Sean007s

I always have full grey bars on uncharted 2.
I never understood why they're grey. It just makes it confusing.

Also the PlayStation Network Music downloadable service will only be available in Europe. And yes color me surprised.
Only question is,will it be available in my country?
I hope so. And all the other countries too,not just Ireland.

Also saw some Black Op's trailer and videos of the menu's.
I must say,I think i'm excited for this game now.
I might even pre-order it...

Edited on by Sean007s

Slapshot

Well then i have full signal on Uncharted. I really don't get it. I let it sit in matchmaking in ranked and other modes for over an hour with no luck. Makes no sense at all.

@ Smithers... aye resend the Joe Danger level to me. It wouldn't let me access it for some reason.

@ silentj... its really dang good. Only real problem i see is you can't strafe because the lack of shoulder buttons. Other than that its great.

Stuffgamer1

@Castle: It's been on sale on XBLA at least once...no way it won't on PSN sooner or later. It's still totally worth full price, though. And I'd pay it, too, if I had any money. Been sick recently and lost out on almost 15 hours of work because of it.

@Slappy: I tend to have some difficultly finding matches in the "all competitive modes" option, but switching to Deathmatch only usually brings a match up quickly enough. I've never sat through any wait NEARLY that long, though.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

Yep, no luck. Uninstalled all the Uncharted 2 data and redownloaded everything for a fresh start. 30 min of waiting to get in a match I was ticked off and Im not trying. If anyone is on and want me to join up hit me up with a invite and Ill hop on. Im waiting unitl November to get my Slim but Im going to try my other PS3 to see if it will work with it. If not, then Its my internet line, but Im showing full bars regardless. I dont know, makes no sense. Ive played Top Gun, MW2, Battlefield and a few others online with no problem. Unhcarted 2, the one I want to play most as my copy has been loaned out for months and months, I cant play.

smithers

strange with the U2 stuff, usually it never falters to find a match and have no lag ill try it out tomorrow

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Sean007s

slapshot82 wrote:

Yep, no luck. Uninstalled all the Uncharted 2 data and redownloaded everything for a fresh start. 30 min of waiting to get in a match I was ticked off and Im not trying. If anyone is on and want me to join up hit me up with a invite and Ill hop on. Im waiting unitl November to get my Slim but Im going to try my other PS3 to see if it will work with it. If not, then Its my internet line, but Im showing full bars regardless. I dont know, makes no sense. Ive played Top Gun, MW2, Battlefield and a few others online with no problem. Unhcarted 2, the one I want to play most as my copy has been loaned out for months and months, I cant play.

What is your NAT Type on the PS3?

Stuffgamer1

@Slappy: Like I said, I have to be the host or my connection lags out (no idea why), so I'd HAVE to invite you for us to play together anyway. I probably would've by now, but you're never online when I am anymore. If you want to try tonight, I may be available...actually not 100% sure yet.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

castlehominid99

Any1 having trouble with the sound in castle crashers on ps3 its working fine 4 lik 10 minutes then it starts lik making booming noises and its really annoying any1 else having trouble

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Stuffgamer1

@Castle: Yes, other people are experiencing that and other problems with the game. See here for more info.

Honestly, this is just disappointing. They take FOREVER to release the game on PSN, and when they finally do, it's full of glitches? LAME!

turtlelink

Woo, beat Homeland Security in MW2 on veteran with a friend today!
Oh and btw, when do the dreamcast games come?

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Stuffgamer1

@turtlelink: Sonic Adventure is due out on XBLA for 800 MS points ($10, surprisingly cheap) this month. No hard word on whether we'll have to wait for the PSN release.

castlehominid99

Will the noise gltich be fixed because it is really hard to play the game with it and I don't want to turn the sound down becasause the music is so good

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.