Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 301 to 320 of 9,907

Supermarioman

Hi Everyone, my parents decided to let me have Christmas early and my new PSN is EricTheGamerMan, so add me if you get the chance and I'll add you! I got Rock Band, Infamous, Uncharted, LBP GOTY, and Batman Arkahm Asylum, so if you see me online, give me a shout

Supermarioman

Slapshot

Nice..... two more new PSN users from NL. Ill add you guys tonight.

@Stuffy.... yeah my wife is going to school full time next year to finish her PhD so buying games will be nonexistent so I asked for nothing but games for Christmas..... and I know that Street Fighter is offically mine as well as LBP PSP. I also have Mercs 2 but can never find anyone to actually play Co-Op with that actually wants to play the game, so Ill def be up for some Co-Op.

I also scored a MadCatz Arcade Stick for PS3 yesterday on Ebay for $28 USD.... super stoked about that as its Brand New in the plastic and they guy kinda screwed up listing it so it went cheap as most selll for $125- 150 USD. Cant wait to get it in and start fighting on Street Fighter and Soul Calibur.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

castlehominid99

Anybody want to play borderlands online sometime it is very fun i like it better than cod 6

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Slapshot

@castle..... I got it this weekend but as before mentioned I wont be getting playin it until after Christmas, thought its the first one on my list to start playing as my brother is also getting it and Im wanting to play some Online Co-op.

Man, I ended up dreaming about my arcade stick last night playing Street Fighter 4. Im really excited about getting it in and getting the hang of playin with one again. Its been a long time since I was kicking butt on Tekken with Eddie Gordo and my stick I bought back then for Tekken. Im afraid my fighting game blood is starting to boil again for the first time in quite awhile.

Edited on by Slapshot

odd69

SilentJ wrote:

@Slapshot82
I got Gravity Crash & I love it. The controls took some getting used to but it's so much fun. I don't see myself making any levels soon but I'll try yours out.

@odd69
I'll probably join you on Resistance 2 if you're still playing in January. My friend let me borrow COD4 MW so I'll be playing that for the next month or so. Revenge of the Wounded Dragons sounds cool but I'll have to wait for it to go on sale. I've spent way too much on PSN games recently.

I loved playing Frogger on my Atari as a kid so I just had to get it on the PSN. I haven't really played it too much but I noticed it only has 4 freakin' trophies. That's pretty lame considering all the trophies you get with Linger in Shadows & .detuned. I'll be sending out some friend requests later today.

Have any of you tried the demo for Dante's Inferno? I liked it better than Bayonetta. I'll be picking up my copy along with the extra stuff included in the PS3 version.

I'll most definitely be playing Resistance 2 in January. I'm thinking about getting Resistance Retribution for the Psp soon.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

castlehominid99

i got resistance 2

i am getting Avatar and NBA 2k10 for christmas

Edited on by castlehominid99

Slapshot

@Strofan and SMM..... I sent both you guys an invite, sorry took awhile havent been able to get online. Two weeks off from work with pay starting tomorrow at 4:30pm. I cant wait. Ive convinced my wife to let me get Street Fighter 4 and the Arcade Stick Monday instead of Christmas so I can play it as the week after Christmas we will be with family out of town and this weekend Im goin back to Atlanta to another Hockey Game so my game time will be next week Man Im looking forward to it though.

castlehominid99

I just realized how many great games are coming out next year. I have to save up.
There are like 10 plus games that I want that are coming out before the end of March.

Heavy Rain
Final Fantasy 13
Darksiders
Army of two 40th day
Bayonetta
star ocean last hope international
White night chronicles
Bioshock 2
Battlefield bc 2
MAG
God of War 3
Dantes Inferno
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Lost Planet 2
and MLB '10

Slapshot

@castle.... the new Playstation Mag has a article that is like 40 pages long that features 100 Games that are all looking really good that are scheduled for release in 2010. That is a LOT of games, its goin to take years to catch up on all these games.

castlehominid99

Can you read that article online somewhere

Slapshot

@caslte..... no you have to get the magazine. You can find them most anywhere just stop buy and grab it and thumb through it. Ive subscribed for a long time to PSM or now OPSM, its a great magazine.

Stuffgamer1

@Slappy: It USED to be a great magazine. I hated what they did with it when it changed from PSM to OPSM, so I let my subscription run out and haven't looked back.

In other news: As I had theorized, Demon's Souls is getting a WHITE World Tendency event next week! They say it has to do with the Winter Solstice, but I'm pretty sure that's just code for "we don't want to offend anybody by saying Christmas."

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Adam

Final Fantasy 8's out. Looks less drab than 7, so I'm giving it a shot... who knows why. The only Final Fantasies I've liked so far I haven't been good enough at to get halfway through, and the others I just get bored of. I think I feel obliged to try and like the series.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Knux

Final Fantasy VIII is out!? Dang, I need to get a PSN card next week!
Also, the Metal Gear Solid:Peace Walker demo is out, I need to download it and give it a try also.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

WolfRamHeart

Just a reminder that next week the Playstation Store will be updating on Tuesday instead of Thursday due to the Christmas holiday.

WolfRamHeart

Sean007s

Has anyone tested out the Mini's on their PS3??
Does it make the games look bad on the TV screen? (i think they were made for the PSPGO so just wondering lol)

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

castlehominid99

My tetris mini and hero of sparta mini don't work

Slapshot

@Adam..... Dude FFVIII is a great game. Better graphics than any previous game that still look nice today and a more modern new age story that is VERY Captivating. I really enjoyed the game. The difficulty isnt too high at all so its almost like a big book, you will really enjoy it as its not too terribly long either. Great game, I hope FF9 comes soon as I never got my hands on it.

@Stuffy.... Yep, I dont have Demon Souls yet for Christmas but I will get it though it will be After Christmas so Ill miss out wich kinda sucks. Well, actually there is one game my wife would NOT let me see and I like that and Im willin to bet it might be Demon Souls, Ill find out Christmas As for OPSM they just had a massive revamp of the mag when Future took over and its VERY good once again. In depth on the games and usually has like 3-4 pages of letters wich are always fun to read.

I finally cracked into Street Fighter 4 and OMG I suck royally its been so long since Ive played. I didnt win a round for like 30 minutes. My arcade stick will be in Mon and that will really help as Im having a heck of a time with the semi-circle motions on the PS3 analog stick, I cant get my Ultra Moves to off when I want as I keep over rotating the stick.

Oh, Gran Turismo 5 Demo...... Im not impressed at all, the car feels like its on flippin ice and not the road, what a letdown!

Edited on by Slapshot

Adam

Awesome, that sounds right up my alley, Slapshot. Just got to finish my annual Mother Trilogy playthrough and FF8 will be next on the list.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Slapshot

@Adam.... lol. yeah I think you will enjoy it. Its a LOT different than your Normal FF games and a lot of people didn't like the change to a more mature and almost a little elegant style, but for me it worked. I like the changes and its one of the stand alone FF titles that is just different. Seems like I blazed thru it in like around 30 hrs or so.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.