Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 2,981 to 3,000 of 9,907

Sean007s

I play Uncharted 2 from time to time.
If you guys wanna do some co-op we should set a session up.
Or Team Deathmatch.

Anytime,I'll play.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

castlehominid99

yea im thinking bout getting the siege expansion and the drakes fortune one so if anyone has that and wants to play just send me a message

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

SilentJ

@Smithers
Nice job on that Joe Danger level. Still gotta get the game myself. I love how we can upload videos directly to YouTube.

@Borderlanders
I've been wanting Borderlands for the longest time so I almost bought it a couple weeks ago. I decided to hold off a little longer in case they announce a GOTY edition. Good thing I waited 'cause it's being released this October!!!

@James
Feel free to send me a friend invite as well if you haven't done so already. Actually, this goes for all of you on this thread. My PSN ID is MrPink78

@Everyone
Someone should set up an Uncharted 2 game night since so many of us have the game now.

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

Stuffgamer1

@James: In case you couldn't guess (which I suppose may be so, since I've yet to receive a friend request), I'm Stuffgamer1 on PSN, just like everywhere else.

All this Uncharted talk all of a sudden...I was playing just last night! Could've used some more friends in the game. Well, if I'm on PSN for more than a few seconds, I'm probably available to play unless I'm in the middle of a game. I've been wanting more people to play with, so just speak on up on PSN!

@SilentJ: I already have an Uncharted Night, actually...Sunday nights starting at 9 Eastern. It's with a few other online friends though, so slots could be limited to 1-3 depending on who else in the clan is available that night (it was just me and one other guy last night, but there's four of us in the clan). My friends are generally welcome to fill gaps in the 5-man team provided you have headsets.

I'm all for setting up another time for the NLife group specifically...I'm pretty open most evenings (expect biweekly Fridays and the aforementioned Sundays), so you can suggest a time that works for you.

One of my friends who couldn't make it last night wants to play tomorrow night...I'm planning to join him, and we may have up to three slots available. Send me a PSN message if you're interested, as I may not get a good chance to check the thread between your post and the game time (probably around 9 Eastern, as is usual for my group).

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

Im pretty much good on Thursday nights. Ive fixing to have a big game sell off myself and only keep the games I still play and want another run through on. Uncharted of course will never go

Im fixing to hop on for a few minutes, but tommorrow Team Ninjas Metroid will be in my Wii for a couple of days, so Ill be on the Wii mostly.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

@Slappy: You gravitated to the one night of the week I'd have to get on a bit later. Not that I'm not available at all, but I have church from 7-9pm and sometimes don't get home until around 10. If you want to play that late, it's no problem for me. Technically, any day has a CHANCE of a similar delay because my current job position can have me working as late as 10pm, but I've been scheduled earlier the past couple of weeks now that school's back on and I'm one of very few Courtesy Clerks available during the day. Anyway, those are the specifics I probably should've posted earlier.

EDIT: New info regarding the Uncharted party system! Well, obviously not breaking news on the global scale, but I didn't previously know this...

Anyway, it seems that parties can actually go up to the full ten players and you'll just be split up into five-player teams. I didn't know that because I've never tried to have a party above five players before. So by all means, come join me and some friends tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9pm Eastern for some Uncharted 2 multiplayer goodness!

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

SilentJ

Just picked up Bayonetta at Best Buy brand new for $20!

@Stuffgamer
I don't have a headset yet but I will be getting one soon. I'm tired of always being the only one without it. Just waiting for my paycheck to arrive which is taking longer than it should.

@Smithers
I'll send you a friend request tonight.

smithers

probably wont be on my ps3 till tomorrow night but thanks, im up for Uncharted 2 (have DLC)/littlebigplanet/cod/fifa/Transformers WFC

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Bankai

Just in case anyone missed it in the Atlus fan thread:

Guys, Atlus is gone. Dissolved. Probably the saddest blog post I've had to write yet.

Huge pity, but the silver lining if there is one is this - most of the Atlus-published games, those that we can expect sequels from (such as Demon's Souls), we can still expect to be published - it'll just take someone else to take it on.

What's sad is such a brave publisher couldn't survive in the industry - but that's what's always going to happen to organisations that take risks - they generally have a shorter life span than the more general players.

Slapshot

@waltz.... dude that post seriously hurt. Time to start buying every atlus game i see. Prices are going to rocket up.

@ stuff... any day has its chance. I'm shrinking my game collection big time and play to play lots more uncharted.

Oh. Until this weekend my internet is screwy still. I have to be invited into uncharted or i can't get into a match.

Stuffgamer1

@WaltzElf: From what I've read, it's still a bit unclear what's actually going on with Atlus, with a formal Western announcement still forthcoming. From what I understand, their development won't be affected, so it's most likely that all this really means is other publishers picking up titles they would've brought over here, probably XSeed at the forefront.

What sucks is that this was a profit-minded decision by the parent company. In all likelihood, Atlus was doing okay, but not well enough for the business jerks that own it.

@Slappy: The game doesn't work correctly for me unless I'm the party leader, so that works just fine.

Edited on by theblackdragon

SilentJ

Have you guys seen this puzzle going around the net? It's cool how they sent pieces of the puzzle to different sites. Most people think it's a new Wipeout Mini.

http://kotaku.com/comment/28407736/

Edited on by SilentJ

Lotice-Paladin

WaltzElf wrote:

Relevant+Latty wrote:

@SlapShot82: Yeah it could be but I can still access the EU PSN store as when I first registered I put it as a UK account...but for some reason I can only sign in online (PC) is through us.playstation.com.

I don't want to change my account (as in migrate it to the UK/EU site) as I'll lose all of my progress of what I've done up to now.

Try setting up a second profile that links to a different region. I have one profile for the AU store, and one for the Japanese store. Works great.

You can do that? Sounds great! Although would it even accept the same E-Mail Address and passwords?

How would you switch between profiles also? (does it keep your trophies? Not bothered but it's giving me a reason to 100% Final Fantasy 13).

Edited on by Lotice-Paladin

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

Bankai

What sucks is that this was a profit-minded decision by the parent company. In all likelihood, Atlus was doing okay, but not well enough for the business jerks that own it.

Well, that's the problem. Only OK probably isn't acceptable in the current economic environment.

When you work to small margins you only need one game to sell badly and you're in trouble. It's not a 'jerk' reaction to protect your business by getting rid of those risky business models.

Sean007s

I nearly broke my MW2 disc yesterday. lol
I got no sleep and was playing MW2 at like 8am in the morning. I then got into a FFA match and lets just say,it was not fun at all.
Took the game out of my drive and slammed it onto the floor.
Picked it up and there was no scratches whatsoever. There were markings yes which I got rid of. It still looks like i just bought the game yesterday. lol
Amazing. Thank God for blu-rays. If that were a DVD,it might have been destroyed. lol

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Slapshot

I got a copy of Ys 7 today. At some point ill actually play it buts it getting really good rating, G4 gave it a 5/5. Somebody in this thread said they had it but I cant find it.

Stuffgamer1

@WaltzElf: The way I see it, businesses should be thankful to be turning a profit AT ALL in a bad economy. You make the wrong decisions in a troubled time and you wind up FURTHER alienating your customers. Kind of like how GameStop has been constantly increasing the sales push over the past year, bringing its popularity even further down than normal. If they continue pushing harder and harder in response, they'll eventually kill themselves. In the same way, Atlus' owner may well be shooting itself in the foot by taking away such a beloved brand, if, in fact, that's what's going on. The news is still unclear at current.

I don't think Atlus was doing as badly as you do, either. Demon's Souls did FAR better than Atlus expected, leaving them rushing to print more copies after a launch sell-out. Keeping in mind also that localizing other developer's games is much cheaper than developing your own, and I'm sure they made enough money from that one game to finance at least two flops, yet I doubt they've released anything that didn't turn at least SOME profit recently.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.