Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 2,841 to 2,860 of 9,907

Slapshot

WaltzElf wrote:

Finally found a copy of an old PS3 game, Bladestorm. It's epic.

That is a new one on me, I just Googled it and its a Koei game so Im guessing its much like all there other Dynasty Warrior Clones?

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

castlehominid99

Just beat killzone 2 campaign today and i t was pretty good but the last boss fight was really. Hard. I rily hat the multiplayer in the game thoo I don't rily lik how the game moves and how body shot do lik no damage and headshots r lik 1 hit kills with almost every gun so I think I'm gonna tak a little brake from multiplayer bc its rily pissing me off any1 hav any tips 4 it

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Stuffgamer1

Heeeeey, Gamescom had more interesting reveals than I expected (read: anyway at all)! Ratchet & Clank go co-op! Hopefully, they'll get somebody to make a Ratchet & Clank Classics HD collection before this releases so I can try to burn through the whole series.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

smithers

im quite excited for fallout new vegas, along with The Force Unleashed Two....i think it could be amazing

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Bankai

Strofan7 wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

slapshot82 wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

Finally found a copy of an old PS3 game, Bladestorm. It's epic.

That is a new one on me, I just Googled it and its a Koei game so Im guessing its much like all there other Dynasty Warrior Clones?

Not really, no. It's closer to the Kingdom Under Fire series - it's closer to RTS that hack and slash.

I played the demo for the game and thought it seemed cool, but the demo wasn't very accessible and I wasn't sure what the depth of the game was... you liked it though? Any other details you care to share? The style and setting seem like somethind I'd enjoy, I just really don't know much about it.

The depth comes from the sheer size of the game - there are something like 20 unit types to control, level up and equip. The battlefields are huge, and alive - it really does feel like an entire war is being fought around you, and I liked how open it was - how you go about your objectives is up to you.

Its the kind of game a demo wont do justice - it only starts to clink about 5-6 hours in. I enjoy it, though that should come with a grain of salt that I like Koei. I think you can agree that it's nothing like Dynasty Wars though.

Axoloth

Just learned that they're actually bothering bringing that Mubi thing to Norway.
That's good, 'cuz we didn't get any of the other movie thingies.

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

Slapshot

@ castle.... i really Really disliked Killzone2. Ill take my MW2 and Battlefield over it anyday.

@ Waltz... sounds really interesting. I'm not a fan of RTS games so its prob not for me.

Slapshot

@ turtle... lol yeah sorry i couldn't stay on longer i have a test here in a bit and had to study. I'm a little rusty as its been awhile since I've played. Ill get back on soon.

odd69

I can't wait for Resistance 3, i hope the online Co-op is bigger and even better. Im not sure how they will make the Co-op more epic than it already is in R2 .

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

castlehominid99

Thats y u shud consider looking up on the web wat ur problem is and fixing it urself i fixxed it myself twice and i only had 2 pay 80 dollars. I have a 60 gb so i wud have 2 pay like 200 dollars because my warranty expired

Slapshot

@roopa.... lol all Atlus manuals are worth reading. I got to get back at 3D soon. Just like with Zelda titles its a stop and go affair.

y2josh

@borderlands dudes i was playing with: sorry, didnt want to get any further in the knoxx dlc, thats as far as i had made it myself and im going to play some city of heroes for a hour or two. thanks for the xp

y2josh

Axoloth

Everyone my PSN ID is Axoloth you have to add me so I get tons of PSN friends and all my real life friends will think I'm totally cool

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

castlehominid99

whoever wants some borderlands boosting just ask me i can take u to cramerax and kill him as many times as u want for u if u need experience and
@odd69 and jcturtle y did u guys leave the game and make sure next time we play borderlands tht ur mics r fully charged. that btone guy was rily nice gave me a lot of guns and got me very far in knoxx dlc

Stuffgamer1

@Axoloth: In my experience, having a large selection of NLifers on your PSN friends list does little to promote a perception of coolness among local friends.

That said, you've recieved my friend request.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

@axoloth... ill add u tonight.

@ odd... man I'm wishing i had my Borderlands right now. All those Crawermax slayings were a blast. Still never found a Pearl Weapon though.

Sean007s

Well looks like if this video is true. The PS3 has been hacked and this guy seems to be running backups on his PS3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IDaGne0u-4&feature=player...

The guy is selling these USB dongles so people can all do the same thing.
If this is real,this is worse than GeoHotz.

(people say this guy is also reliable and has been hacking consoles and jailbreaking them for a good while. No one truly knows if this video is real or not but its his second one where he is proving it is real.)

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

y2josh

@odd: thanks again for the xp greatly appreciated.

y2josh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.