Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 2,801 to 2,820 of 9,907

Stuffgamer1

@y2josh: Yeah, a lot of people complained about that one. Didn't bother me, as I have two controllers anyway. I don't suppose you have a PS3 Blu-Ray remote? That should work in a pinch, since the game doesn't require analog control.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

castlehominid99

I wud help but I sold mw2 recently 4 the ps3 but if u hav an xbox I wud b glad 2 help u on tht

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Slapshot

@zez.... ill show you man. Start off with the scar with commando. Sleight of hands and stopping power with semtex grenades. Its a great way to start. Ill show you my play style when i can get on.

Aight this isnt PS3 related but for all the Atlus fans in here and I know we are most here are wich is why Im posting this. Gamestop is now carrying Super Robot Taisen OG Saga for DS, I literally just about hit the ceiling with excitement when I saw it, Limited Edition with CD for only $14.99. Amazon was the only one carrying it and it sold out then and Ive never seen it since. Great game, hard to find and now really cheap. They had a few copies New for i think $19.99 as well. Id grab one quick if your interested.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Knux

@castlehominid99-It's great to see you back!
I have never read the Scott Pilgrim comics or watch the movie [and I don't know if I ever will], but WOW the Scott Pilgrim is awesome, but hard! It reminds me of 8-bit beat em ups! Also, it has Mario and Zelda references in it! Only thing I can complain about is that this game lacks online multiplayer.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

odd69

castlehominid99 wrote:

Hey guys I'm back I know you guys missed me

Lets play Resistance 2 co-op

y2josh wrote:

@Odd: I'm only at 34 lol. almost 35. I'm on the Vault missions now. Very close to the end, cant remember if this is the last mission or not. Wish I had it on the ps3 the first time around instead of 360 lol.

Just made it to the final boss. If you could help sometime i would appreciate it

Alright msg my Ps3 whenever you see me online

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Sean007s

PSN is under maintenance in some countries.
It hasn't been announced on the blog or anything but I can confirm on the EU Forums that some people's PS3's are getting the message,including mine.

I am hoping it's bringing the video store to some EU countries as Sony said it will arrive in Ireland in 2010.
Anyone want to have a bet that the video store doesn't come to any EU countries this year?

Edited on by Sean007s

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Sean007s

y2josh wrote:

@Sean: Maintenance in America as well.

Damn.
I was really hoping for an Irish video store.
I wonder what it's for.
They could at-least explain why it's down,even if it's all technical. Oh ok I just want to know if they are implementing something like cross game chat without telling us. lol

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

y2josh

Yeah, I wish they'd hurry up with that cross game chat. I bought a mic when Red Dead Redemption was released and I've yet to use it once.

y2josh

castlehominid99

@odd yea sure but its at a friends house rite now and I'm in michigan but sometime this week wen I get it back sure

Edited on by castlehominid99

Axoloth

You can't chat with someone unless you're playing the same game as them?

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

Stuffgamer1

@josh: You should just get some games you'd need the mic for, then, such as Uncharted 2.

@Axoloth: You must either be playing the same chat-enabled games (not all games have the option, particularly older PSN titles like the Midway arcade games) or be in a chat room. There is currently no option for multitasking while in that room or talking to a friend while you play two different games (or even the same game but in single player). It's a much-maligned weak spot in the array of PSN features as compared to Xbox Live, and one Sony claims to have been working on fixing for a VERY long time. We're still waiting.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

odd69

@jcturtle You can also use the headset with Borderlands, im gonna try and dig up my headset(somewhere in this house)

Lotice-Paladin

I logged online and put in Drake's Fortune (after I deleted my game data, not saved data). It still offers me Version 1.01.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

castlehominid99

Hey odd do u have borderlands cause I just got the general knoxx dlc and am looking 2 getting to level 61 so if u wanna play just ask o and if u find ur mic it wud b helpful 4 a lot of games

Stuffgamer1

@RL: 1.01? I didn't even know there WAS a 1.01...you SHOULD be getting 1.10. Not sure what you could do about that, sadly.

odd69

castlehominid99 wrote:

Hey odd do u have borderlands cause I just got the general knoxx dlc and am looking 2 getting to level 61 so if u wanna play just ask o and if u find ur mic it wud b helpful 4 a lot of games

Yes i do, actually alot of players in thread have it too, I need to do a few more missions that i missed. I have all DLC for it.

Good news, i just found my headset woot woot

Edited on by odd69

y2josh

Yeah, whenever we play again ill use it. I warn you that I am not a very talkative person Im out of town til Tuesday night so I'll try and get up with you on ps3 after then, @odd. We have enough nintendolifers for a full team now

y2josh

Lotice-Paladin

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@RL: 1.01? I didn't even know there WAS a 1.01...you SHOULD be getting 1.10. Not sure what you could do about that, sadly.

No worries, there must be some way of locating these patches on the PS3....unless Europe never got it. :/

Edited on by Lotice-Paladin

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

castlehominid99

K if every1 has all the dlc then we shud do some general Knox's ill send u an invite around tomorrow afternoon. But I haven't played borderlands 4 a long time so it will tak m/e a wile 2 get used 2 the controls

Edited on by castlehominid99

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.