Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 2,781 to 2,800 of 9,907

odd69

Popyman wrote:

Why isn't this topic bursting with love for the Scott Pilgrim game? What's wrong with you people??

Oh, i downloaded it the day after it released, consider me a fan. Beat em ups will never get old, especially ones like River City Randsom where RPG elements are mixed into the flavor. You must build your stats to pack a punch.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Slapshot

@Popy.... I havent gotten to it yet lol. I downloaded High Velocity Bowling and been on it pretty hard

teRover is FLIPPIN INCREDIBLE! Seriously, its one of the best downloadable games Ive ever played. Its the little demo on this months Qore and its incredible. Its a physics based tank thing that its really hard to explain how it all works, but when you get your hands on it and see how insanely awesome it all is and works you will understand!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

@Slappy: Did we play the same demo? I thought TeRover was pretty bad. I like innovation and all, but making controls THAT obtuse is too much for me.

I downloaded Scott Pilgrim, but I haven't played it yet. I'm disappointed to hear that it doesn't have online co-op...that's the best part of Castle Crashers (which I'm still waiting for the PSN release of)! It's weird how common the lack of online multiplayer is in PSN games...what do they think this is, WiiWare?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

LzWinky

zezhyrule wrote:

@lz2010: Sony says the slim is 1/3 smaller than the phat, and I'd say that's about right. One of my friends has one of the old 60gb.

It's also 1/3 lighter and uses 1/3 less power!

Geez, the Slim is heavy

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

zezhyrule

I noticed that the Japanese LBP demo is a lot longer than the NA demo.

I created an account for both Japan and the UK, after watching a video in which someone mentioned that they have done that. I got a couple of free dynamic themes, but it is really hard to navigate the JAP Store... Oh yeah, I found out that LBP in on the EU store... But not NA? Huh. It doesn't really matterfor me, because I'm just getting LBP2 anyway.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Sean007s

How come people are saying Uncharted 2's multi-player is crap?
I mean seriously?

I die in MW2,I scream at the TV,I die in Uncharted 2,I brush it off.
It seems very balanced.
And smooth as hell. It does take a while to get a game but after then it's so smooth and no lag at all (well for me.)

@Zezhyrule
I found out that in NA,you guys have over 15 PS one classics that we don't have. I believe Sony is making things even between the regions. Plus you guys finally got Crash Team Racing. Hopefully EU gets Crash 2.
Also find it laughable that people want PS2 games on the PS store when Sony can't even release PS1 games that very often. lol

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

y2josh

@Odd: I'm only at 34 lol. almost 35. I'm on the Vault missions now. Very close to the end, cant remember if this is the last mission or not. Wish I had it on the ps3 the first time around instead of 360 lol.

Just made it to the final boss. If you could help sometime i would appreciate it

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Slapshot

@ stuff... the controls are perfect. Trying to figure out how to squeeze through cracks was really fun for me. The way the tread on the tires grip is uber impressive. Sometimes its so hard to get just that little bit higher to the top of a rock, cliff and the barely touch it then work your weight to pull yourself up to me is really fun. I love Trials and this is a major 1- up on Trials.

castlehominid99

Hey guys I'm back I know you guys missed me

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Slapshot

castlehominid99 wrote:

Hey guys I'm back I know you guys missed me

I thought i saw a ghost when you got online last night lol. Glad to see you back around. Ill break out mw2 and drop a few baddies with you

Stuffgamer1

@Sean: I have no idea what people have against Uncharted 2. Oh, wait, yes I do: They're the type of people who wouldn't like anything that wasn't a COD clone...can't handle the fact that Uncharted is its own game. Sucks for them, 'cause Uncharted rocks!

@castlehominid99: We were wondering where you'd disappeared to quite a while ago. I believe I took you off my PSN friends list 'cause I was going through removing ones I didn't contact to try to get an online game working. Feel free to re-friend me, though.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

castlehominid99

Haha yea i will and ill play some modern warfare 2 i guess even though it has gotten so boring ater being 10th prestige on xbox and doing almost every challenge but i guess ill play some on ps3 do u have a mic

Is playstation plus worth the money because Im thinking about getting the 3 month thing but dont know since i will play more xbox than ps3 and am only going to buy exclusives on ps3 besides black ops which i will buy for both systems so if u hav ps+ can u tell me if its worth it

Edited on by castlehominid99

Sean007s

Completed Uncharted 2 single player story.
The story was amazing. The characters are amazing. The Graphics are the best ever on a video game console. The music is so good. The gameplay is terrific. The havok physics make everything seem realistic.
This is not an over-rated game by any means. This game literally rocks. The graphics will no doubt blow your head off.
The multi-player is so amazing too.

And the trophies are fun to get.
Oooh yeah,I got to level 10 on trophies on PSN.
I swear to God...i must have a job by november.
I mean Fallout Vegas,LBP2,GT5,Halo Reach.....i have to.

Oh god...they better be making Uncharted 3.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

castlehominid99

Sean007s wrote:

Completed Uncharted 2 single player story.
The story was amazing. The characters are amazing. The Graphics are the best ever on a video game console. The music is so good. The gameplay is terrific. The havok physics make everything seem realistic.
This is not an over-rated game by any means. This game literally rocks. The graphics will no doubt blow your head off.
The multi-player is so amazing too.

And the trophies are fun to get.
Oooh yeah,I got to level 10 on trophies on PSN.
I swear to God...i must have a job by november.
I mean Fallout Vegas,LBP2,GT5,Halo Reach.....i have to.

Oh god...they better be making Uncharted 3.

Uncharted 2 does have good graphics but I still think that Killzone 2, Crysis, Heavy Rain, and Final Fantasy 13 have better graphics

castlehominid99

O and sorry crossed23 but im selling mw2 and a couple other games today so I can get god of war 3, Modnation Racers, and 3d dot game heroes

Slapshot

castlehominid99 wrote:

O and sorry crossed23 but im selling mw2 and a couple other games today so I can get god of war 3, Modnation Racers, and 3d dot game heroes

lol, no prob man, I dont play it much either myself. God of War 3 is flippin crazy and 3D Dot Hero is a lot of fun as well. I sold one of my copies as well

y2josh

On my quest for my first platinum trophy and I decided to complete Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. Not til I got 2 trophies from having all of them (92%) did I realize I had to have two controllers to unlock one of them. Thanks trophy idea people on this game. Thanks a lot. Oh and thank you Fatal Labyrinth for sucking so bad.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

castlehominid99

Yea I'm in. Michigan 4 a little bit so I didn't want 2 bring my ps3 on the plane but wen I get back home I'm gonna try out 3d dot game heroes modnation and god of war 3

zezhyrule

I just got MW2, and after advancing through the campaign mode until the russian guy safe house mission, I decided to try out the online multiplayer. And wow, I'm horrible. So if anyone wants to play with me, to help me learn the ropes, that would be much appreciated. I don't have a headset(yet), but hope to aquire one in the near future.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.