Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 2,741 to 2,760 of 9,907

Knux

@Slapshot-I have Sigma 1, if I can find it that is. I played some of Sigma 1 before I lost it, and I agree it is an awesome game. I can't believe I lost it. @Sean-I have Soul Calibur IV, it is one of the best fighting games I have ever played. Thanks for the suggestions, guys! Today, I bought Infamous and Batman:Arkham Asylum, can't wait to play them tonight!

Knux

Stuffgamer1

@WaltzElf: "All that?" No, not really. It's a combination of Ron Gilbert humor and hack-and-slash battle. I could've done with more of the former and less of the latter, really. There's a demo anyway, so you could just try it for yourself.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

WolfRamHeart

Wow, I just played Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World and that game is seriously awesome! I see that y2josh has already played it. For everyone else, there is a demo so be sure to check it out!

WolfRamHeart

Sean007s

Soul Caliber 4 is a great game.
However....there's barely any evolution in the fighting but that can be said for many many other fighting games this gen.
Still though,I picked it up for TEN Euro used and barely any scratches on the disc. Bargain. No trophies for it though. Which for me is annoying because I have many games that got no trophies so therefore no one will know if I own them or not plus i like to collect them.
I hate the way they don't update the games to support the trophies. I mean come on,how hard is it to make an objective and have a trophy pop up?

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Sean007s

Oh and Uncharted 2 is really awesomely made.
I love it. I love the Cinema mode. I love playing online. I love the story,characters,voice acting,sound(main menu music ftw) and of course the undeniable amazing graphics.

Also...can anyone tell me about the daily players on the online menu?
Does that mean players currently online or an estimate on how many are on per day?
God...i hate when games don't tell you how many people are online.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Stuffgamer1

@Sean: It can be harder to add Trophies than you think. Or, more importantly, time consuming. There's the programming, testing, and submission process just to get the patch up for something the company isn't even going to get any money from (for games that have been discontinued, which I THINK Soul Calibur 4 has).

IMO, every Greatest Hits game that didn't have Trophies should've been patched, because those ARE still being sold and it would be a great selling point. Sadly, the developers don't seem to agree. At this point, I don't expect ANY more Trophy patches to release.

Regarding the Uncharted daily players...I think that's the daily average. I doubt there's really that many people on at once every time I connect, since the number's always about the same.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

odd69

@wolframheart&y2josh I will be purchasing Scott Pilgrim VS the World soon,the demo was great.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

y2josh

@Odd: I'm going to start playing Borderlands again soon to get my first platinum. You still have that game?

y2josh

Lotice-Paladin

Is the English VC2 demo up in Europe yet? (played the Japanese version and it was great!)

Edited on by Lotice-Paladin

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

Slapshot

Anyone that's got High Velocity Bowling and wants to bowl some online games count me in.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Lotice-Paladin

Mickeymac wrote:

Relevant+Latty wrote:

Is the English VC2 demo up in Europe yet? (played the Japanese version and it was great!)

I don't think it is, Sega of America was the only one saying anything about a demo.

It's Sands of Destruction all over again.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

CanisWolfred

Relevant Latty wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Relevant+Latty wrote:

I don't think it is, Sega of America was the only one saying anything about a demo.

Oh, I just realized that VC2 isn't coming to Europe at all. Man, that really sucks. And this time it's a good game you're missing.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Lotice-Paladin

Mickeymac wrote:

Relevant+Latty wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Relevant+Latty wrote:

Oh, I just realized that VC2 isn't coming to Europe at all. Man, that really sucks. And this time it's a good game you're missing.

WTF! You serious!?! What the hell!?! VC sold well here so why leave the Europeans out?

Typical SEGA.

Edit iFail, it's a joke isn't it? I pre-ordered from GAME. Don't scare me like that again. XD

My Starloggery

CanisWolfred

Relevant+Latty wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Relevant+Latty wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Relevant+Latty wrote:

WTF! You serious!?! What the hell!?! VC sold well here so why leave the Europeans out?

Typical SEGA.

Edit iFail, it's a joke isn't it? I pre-ordered from GAME. Don't scare me like that again. XD

Don't Blame me, Blame Wikipedia. And according to SEGA's UK site, it's already out.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Lotice-Paladin

Mickeymac wrote:

Relevant+Latty wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Relevant+Latty wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Relevant+Latty wrote:

Typical SEGA.

Don't Blame me, Blame Wikipedia.

Never trust Wiki for SEGA games. There was a dispute about the All Stars Racing page when it was first released...they are all pretty much untrusting. XD

My Starloggery

CanisWolfred

Relevant Latty wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Relevant+Latty wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Relevant+Latty wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Relevant+Latty wrote:

Typical SEGA.

Don't Blame me, Blame Wikipedia.

Never trust Wiki for SEGA games. There was a dispute about the All Stars Racing page when it was first released...they are all pretty much untrusting. XD

It doesn't help that SEGA of Europe doesn't have the release date listed on their site.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Stuffgamer1

Relaying Wikipedia information as hard fact? Facepalm

Even if it DIDN'T hit Europe for some odd reason, there's always importing. It's cheaper to import TO Europe than FROM anyway, due to exchange rates.

Lotice-Paladin

Mickeymac wrote:

It doesn't help that SEGA of Europe doesn't have the release date listed on their site.

It's the same every year (apparently).

We are lucky to even have VC in the west I am told.

My Starloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.