Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 2,721 to 2,740 of 9,907

Stuffgamer1

@Mickeymac: They've proven that they're not against adding some interesting features to the Classics HD series...The Sly Collection has Move support, for example. So I see no reason they couldn't beef up the quality of the Splinter Cell games. And hopefully fix the bugs in Prince of Persia while they're at it...Warrior Within was full of them!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Lotice-Paladin

Now I can finally play the Sly Cooper collection when it's released. Surprised I missed this one back in the day.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

Axoloth

Hey, do you get your trophies even if you play offline?

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

Slapshot

Relevant Latty wrote:

Now I can finally play the Sly Cooper collection when it's released. Surprised I missed this one back in the day.

Me and you both my friend

@Axeloth.... yes you can, but do sync you trophies quite frequently, all you do is go to you profile pic and click X. It keeps it from having to update too many trophies at once.

@Mickey.... I played most all my Splinter Cell on XBOX myself but I did play the original on PS2 as well and it played exactly the same from what I can remember. I loved the games myself, and Im really hoping that last game makes its way over to PS3 as the rumors have it.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Axoloth

Wait, so syncing requires the interwebz?

Slapshot

@ax... yep. Its an optional thing though.

Stuffgamer1

You can earn Trophies offline, and they'll collect on your PS3 no problem. If something happens to your PS3, though, you may lose them all. The way to prevent this is to sign into PSN and sync them with the Playstation servers.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Axoloth

Ooooooh, I get it. I plan on keeping it connected most of the time anyway, but it's nice to now I can earn trophies while playing offline should the need arise. Then again it would be pretty stupid if I had the trophies for completing, say chapter 1-9 and 11 in FF XIII, but missing the trophy for completing chapter 10, and then I would have to play through the whole game over again after I'd already finished it, just to get that trophy. D:

Anyway, thanks for the help :3

Lotice-Paladin

slapshot82 wrote:

Relevant+Latty wrote:

Me and you both my friend

Awesome!

I have a problem too. Bought Uncharted 2nd hand ages ago. Got the challenge medals for them but the Trophies haven't popped up...is it a problem with 2nd hand PS3 games or is it pretty common?

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

y2josh

@Strofan7: Nice to know your not dead Seen you had been offline for like 2 months or something when I was skimming through my friends list. Good to see you around

y2josh

Sean007s

I traded in CoD4,World at War and The Club for Soul Caliber 4 and Uncharted 2. The Club is so generic its unreal.
COD4 is just..not better than MW2 imo. And WaW,never play it since MW2.
Good lord was it worth it. I kept MW2 as its still gonna be an alternative for when Black Ops comes out.

Uncharted 2 looks absolutely stunning.
Haven't played Soul Caliber 4 yet but I love Namco fighters.

I might have a job by the end of this month so I'll be getting GT5,LBP2,and Black Ops in November and I'll be getting MoH.
All depends on if I get the job or not but I have a good chance as I am not back to school or to be precise college until September 2011.

Edited on by Sean007s

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Slapshot

What up Strofan!

@ Sean... i got soul caliber 4 too but my brother has it.

My ps3 future is pretty much bought now. MOVE bundle with extra controllers. Sly Cooper Collection and Dead Space 2 are all paid up as well as Metroid Other M.

Lotice-Paladin

@Strofan7: I have my PS3 online all the time but it still doesn't give me those trophies.

Do you mean an update for the game itself of the PS3 Firmware Update? As the firmware is recent as far as I know. XD

My Starloggery

Stuffgamer1

Relevant Latty: Uncharted 1 has a title update that added Trophies, as the Trophy system didn't exist when the game originally released. If you've been online while playing the game, however, you SHOULD have the patch already. You can check for the patch data under "Game Data Utility" on the XMB.

Lotice-Paladin

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Relevant Latty: Uncharted 1 has a title update that added Trophies, as the Trophy system didn't exist when the game originally released. If you've been online while playing the game, however, you SHOULD have the patch already. You can check for the patch data under "Game Data Utility" on the XMB.

Alright, thank you for the tip.

My Starloggery

y2josh

PS store is now updated

y2josh

Slapshot

y2josh wrote:

PS store is now updated

.... and its a nice one too

y2josh

Yes it is! Not only the PS+ stuff, but scott pilgrim is a fun game, hard yes, but fun. I'm #561 on the top 1000 right now on the score ranking lol. Im sure I wont be there long though

Must not have updated my score yet when I said 561. I'm at 178

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.