Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 2,701 to 2,720 of 9,907

LzWinky

I feel like I should post here now

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

y2josh

Add me to your friends list lz
jcturtle

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

aidenlangan

@Stuffgamer I'm not going to be definately be able to go on tonight so if I'm not on at 11pm gmt time ( i think 6 at ur time), I properly won't come on

aidenlangan

Stuffgamer1

@aiden: I did notice you were offline when I finally got home at 7 (was delayed much longer than anticipated on my outing). Oh, well, some other time, then.

Temporary 360 exclusive fail! Microsoft bought temporary excluisve status for a game that won't even be done until the multi-platform release date!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

CanisWolfred

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@aiden: I did notice you were offline when I finally got home at 7 (was delayed much longer than anticipated on my outing). Oh, well, some other time, then.

Temporary 360 exclusive fail! Microsoft bought temporary excluisve status for a game that won't even be done until the multi-platform release date!

They'll still release the game, it just won't have multiplayer.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Sean007s

Anyone actually buying that new Lara Croft game?
I may pick it up as it looks quite fun and puzzling-ish. Whatever.
Man...I hate CP farming in FFXIII on Gran Pulse.
I mean everything is easily able to kill me. lol

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

SwerdMurd

@Sean - Lara Croft died when Uncharted came out imo It does like kinda clean thought--I'll play it when some benevolent deity gifts it to me.

CP farming on Gran Pulse = farming the King Behemoth/Magisotherian(sp?) battle near the save point/mission 17 (??) warp point....it's right near the cave you take to continue onward with the storyline....liek 7k per battle and it's a pre-empt/they're-already-fighting battle...that one got me enough status upgrades to continue onward...don't forget Sentinels early on to simply survive rough attacks, and RAV+RAV+RAV if possible for fast combo counter building (COM+RAV+RAV, switch to RAV+RAV+RAV, then back...tends to be a good way to get large combo-guage enemies up quickly.) You really won't need to grind that much...the game's CP pacing, starting virtually right now, is excellent--you could prob run straight through and have enough stats to beat it without any extra grinding imo.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

WolfRamHeart

Mickeymac wrote:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

They'll still release the game, it just won't have multiplayer.

Yeah, wasn't that the point of Microsoft locking up the exclusivity of that game for the Summer of Arcade? One of the biggest selling points of that game was supposed to be the online co-op. I was thinking about getting it on my 360 but after seeing this I will probably just pick it up for my PS3 instead.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

The_Fox

Wait a minute: they still make Tomb Raider games? Why?

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Stuffgamer1

@Mickeymac: WolfRamHeart got my meaning...the point is that Microsoft is going to have an incomplete game released early, with the main selling point not yet available.

@The Fox: No, Tomb Raider isn't even in the title this time. This coincides with the change in gameplay. It'd damn well better not be as buggy as TR: Underworld, though.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Lotice-Paladin

Swerd_Murd wrote:

CP farming on Gran Pulse = farming the King Behemoth/Magisotherian(sp?) battle near the save point/mission 17 (??) warp point....it's right near the cave you take to continue onward with the storyline....liek 7k per battle and it's a pre-empt/they're-already-fighting battle...that one got me enough status upgrades to continue onward...don't forget Sentinels early on to simply survive rough attacks, and RAV+RAV+RAV if possible for fast combo counter building (COM+RAV+RAV, switch to RAV+RAV+RAV, then back...tends to be a good way to get large combo-guage enemies up quickly.) You really won't need to grind that much...the game's CP pacing, starting virtually right now, is excellent--you could prob run straight through and have enough stats to beat it without any extra grinding imo.

There's an official FF13 thread for that mate. XD

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

Bankai

Played quite a lot of Catan online last night - it's got a pretty good online system in place. It's still such a cheap-looking game, and I would rather have shelled out $20 for a really good quality version of the game, but for under $10, it's decent online multiplayer... even if I suck at it, lol.

CanisWolfred

slapshot82 wrote:

I snatched God of War 3 at the huge Gamestop sale that is going on. The game is SICK!

2 more possible PS2 Collections coming.... really excited if the Splinter Cell is for real.
http://www.pushsquare.com/17476/rumour-splinter-cell-prince-o...

Even if it were, I wouldn't get them. I distictly recall the PS2 versions, especially of Splinter Cell, being the worst out of all possible versions. I'd prefer a collection for the Xbox 360 or PS3, proveded they're at least as spiffied up as the Xbox versions.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.