Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 2,641 to 2,660 of 9,907

CanisWolfred

zezhyrule wrote:

Wikipedia should have a list.

Edit: Link

Only a few normally retail games are downloadable though.

Weird, I couldn't find it before. Thanks. None of the games I'm interested in are on it, though, so I'll pick up what I can when I stop at the store tomorrow.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Lotice-Paladin

I don't think there are hardly any PS3 games that are DLable on PSN.

I wish Valkyria Chronicles was though...such an amazing game that didn't sell very well..,

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

Slapshot

Relevant+Latty wrote:

I wish Valkyria Chronicles was though...such an amazing game that didn't sell very well..,

Well you can grab the disc pretty much anywhere for really cheap so its really not a big deal

@Mickey... man I think your literally trying to hate your PS3 Actually there are quite a good many great PSN games. I wouldnt go ruling them out just yet.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Lotice-Paladin

slapshot82 wrote:

Relevant+Latty wrote:

Well you can grab the disc pretty much anywhere for really cheap so its really not a big deal

I have the game (2nd hand at £32.75!) it's just I'd like everyone to try it out in some form (even demo it!) as it really is a rare gem in this gen of gaming.

Speaking of which, I really should try Sakura Wars on the Wii.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

CanisWolfred

slapshot82 wrote:

Relevant+Latty wrote:

@Mickey... man I think your literally trying to hate your PS3 Actually there are quite a good many great PSN games. I wouldnt go ruling them out just yet.

Problem is I'm only interested in the obscure games, so I gotta get them before they become super-rare!O_O I just didn't want to bother grabbing a game I could've downloaded instead, thus never having to worry about availability. Hence why I'll save Record of Argest War for when I actually own the damn thing.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

smithers

the only full disc games that are available on the PSN is really infamous...cant think of any else at the moment. and i picked up the transformers DLC and the rest of the uncharted 2 DLc if anyone wants to play either.

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

M00se

i bought chrono cross brand new 2 days ago! still sealed at this very moment!

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

CanisWolfred

BB Thrilla wrote:

Yeah, Square-Enix still makes new copies of it for some reason, along with FF8, FF9, and a few others.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

M00se

Mickeymac wrote:

BB+Thrilla wrote:

Yeah, Square-Enix still makes new copies of it for some reason, along with FF8, FF9, and a few others.

yep they have final fantasy collection brand new, ff8 and others. its cool!

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

Lotice-Paladin

BB Thrilla wrote:

Nice! I wish they released it in Europe though.

My Starloggery

Stuffgamer1

zezhyrule wrote:

It has been in development for who knows how long, so it can't be bad, right...? :3

Yeah, right.

@Smithers: There aren't many, but InFamous isn't the ONLY one. Warhawk comes immediately to mind, of course. Umm...okay, now I'm drawing a blank.

@Mickeymac: I don't think they actually still MAKE new copies; it's more likely they just never sold out of their remaining copies from several years ago, hence FFVII not being available along with all the rest (as if they would've discontinued that and not the less popular games).

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Knux

I am thinking of buying more PS3 games later on, which of these would you guys recommend to me the most? The games I'm intrested in are Infamous, Red Dead Redemption, Dragon Age:Origins, and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Oh, and I can't stop playing Heavy Rain, that game is incredible!

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Stuffgamer1

InFamous! It's the only game on that list I really give a darn about.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

CanisWolfred

Hyper+Knuckles wrote:

I am thinking of buying more PS3 games later on, which of these would you guys recommend to me the most? The games I'm intrested in are Infamous, Red Dead Redemption, Dragon Age:Origins, and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Oh, and I can't stop playing Heavy Rain, that game is incredible!

I'd Recommend Ninja Gaiden 2, unless you really like cowboys. I do recommend picking up the PC version of Dragon Age: Origins if you can. It's cheaper and it offers more gameplay elements that had to be cut from the console versions.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

@Hyper.... if you dont have Sigma..... find it. Sigma 2 is incredible (waiting to get my copy back so I can start and beat it on my main account )but Sigma is great as well. Both games are permanent titles that will NEVER leave my PS3 game shelf.

Slapshot

http://www.gamesradar.com/ps3/playstation-3/news/ps3-341-firm...

Heads up guys... if your looking at upgrading you HD on your PS3 anytime soon beware that the last Firmware Update causes some issues with it. Apparently the update changed some things to make future firmware updates easier and that is what is causing the issue. There is a link from Sony on what to do to get around this issue if you do upgrade. Sony obviously isnt trying to stop the upgrading process, there is just once again another bug that needs to be worked out.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.