Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 9,907

Slapshot

I'm really excited to what all we get tomorrow on psn+. Makes the download days so much better knowing your getting something and not needing a credit card handy lol.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

zezhyrule

I aboot have enough for a PS3, just have to wait until Friday.

FFXIII will be my first game, and then I'm going to download FFVII. I can't wait! :3

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

smithers

hey guys, sorry for the lack of posts ive been out of town. anyways im thinking about picking up Deathspank and maybe the new DLC for transformers today

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Terra

Ok, someone tried to add me recently and I have no idea who it is. Do any of you guys go under the name thomasm20541?

Terra

Twitter:

Knux

Hey guys, guess who's back? I apologize for being off for so long, but my internet connection would not connect to any of my consoles for MONTHS. It's finally fixed, and I am updating my PS3 right now. Today, I bought Super Street Fighter IV, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Heavy Rain, Elder Scrolls IV, a PS Eye, a new PS Headset [which is wired, I hate the wireless ones], and a $20 PSN Card. For anybody who wants to add me, my PSN ID is in my signature. I plan to be online a lot more, so I hope to see everyone online again! Oh, and I will be adding Tails, Pingas, Pho, Iz, and Terra [I can't remember if I added you yet or not]. See you guys online!

Knux

y2josh

Awesome PS+ update!

y2josh

Stuffgamer1

Pretty good, yeah. I was actually kinda hoping Zen Pinball WOULD be the game of the month. Instead we got Critter Crunch, which I already bought (and got 100% Trophies in) a while ago. I did download the PS1 Classic and Mini, though. Never played any Syphon Filter games before, so it was certainly nice of them to start with #1, unlike the inexplicable 50% discount on Crash Bandicoot THREE.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

Syphon Filter is awesome. I bought that game at launch on ps1. I already had it bought again on psn but I'm going to repay it again lol. Crash 3 for $3 was awesome as well. I really hope we start getting the Spyro games soon. Critter Crunch is a blast as well. I'm happy with the update.

Terra

@Hyper Knuckles - Good to see you again. You did add me before so dw there.

I haven't seen the latest PS+ update, I'll have to check it out tomorrow

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

smithers

if you guys noticed the kayne and linch demo which was PSN+ only is now for everyone. i guess sony really did mean early access to game demos and betas

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Dezner

turtlelink wrote:

How do i play my PSP on the TV with my PS3?

MAGIC!

Or this: t3h Cable

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Slapshot

Oh. Syphon Filter can be played on psp but it makes the controls very difficult so i wouldn't recommend it. Do give it a shot as it still holds up very well.

.... My MOVE ships out September 17

Stuffgamer1

@Slappy: I could do without them focusing too much on Spyro...I already bought all three of them!

Man, that "Kahoots" Mini is freaking WEIRD! Asthetically, not in regards to gameplay so much. All of the tutorials are sung to you by a weird yarn/clothespin beast-thingy...what the heck? It's got an interesting charm to it, but it's unquestionably NOT a mass-appeal title, making it an odd choice for PS+. I'm glad they put it up, though, as I've been enjoying it.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

zezhyrule

I ordered FFXIII from amazon for $30, and it should get here tomorrow.

I was thinking of pre-ordering Gran Turismo 5, and wanted some input as to why I should or not.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

sykotek

@zezhyrule
Why you should do it: You'll get $10 back from Amazon when the game finally releases, someday, in the future and they'll probably drop the price at Amazon and you'll get some more money back. You'll get 1 exclusive car if you get it from Amazon too.

Why you shouldn't do it: Chances are, it won't live up to expectations (fanboys can feel free to disagree) and there are possibly many better racing games out there that are available now (Sorry, I can't give you a list, my friend is much more into racing games than I am, I like fighting games and SHMUPs). They'll probably try to integrate more new tech as its revealed and it'll probably get delayed again.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Slapshot

@Stuff.... see yet again PSN+ puts another game in your hands to have fun with that you wouldnt have gotten if you didnt have the service

CanisWolfred

What PS3 games can you download on PSN? Last I heard you could DL PS3 games the way you can get Games on Demand on the Xbox 360, yet I can't find a list anywhere.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.