Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 9,907

JTC-Pingas

Anyone got Battlefield Bad Company 1? I was hoping to play that online sometime.

JTC-Pingas

turtlelink

Pingas wrote:

Anyone got Battlefield Bad Company 1? I was hoping to play that online sometime.

Lol i was thinking about getting that game.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Slapshot

@ waltz... nier is definitely on my list. I dig the off the wall games.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

smithers

slappy you think i should pick up joe danger....i might in just a few minutes...is there alot of replayability and such

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

SwerdMurd

@stuff - i agree--bad company is superior in all ways to all call of duty games i've played. I don't understand how, with the inclusion of vehicles, the on-foot balance is still better than CoD. Oh well--people buy new Madden games every year too...

@Pingas - I still have BC1....rarely play, but I might be inspired to. Hit me up sometime (preferably after I'm done with Wild Arms 2 )

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Slapshot

@Smithers.... I would highly recommend getting it. Its a great game and well worth the money. I couldnt not recommend it. It has tons of replay value as you will play each level over and over trying to get better and better. I really need to get back at it myself. Today wont be the day though, Resurgence Package is out shortly

@Pingas..... Im still on Battlefield 2 but after playing it lately I might grab the first game at some point. Im really enjoying Bad Company 2.

smithers

well i got joe danger...only played the first 7 or so levels (some more than once), about an hour of play and im only 5% through so it looks like a long and potentially hard game twoards the end.....not to mention how fun it is haha, its pretty sweet.

also i got the siege expansion pack for uncharted 2 and played about 7 or so matches with stuffgamer1's brother, and so far none of the new maps have shown up...not sure why but its a tad irritating

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

turtlelink

I never realized how accurate i am in MW2! I'm in third on my friends list with accuracy!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Slapshot

@smithers.... glad you liked it. I played a few more levels today myself.

MW2 Resurgence Pack new levels are big large campfest for two of the new ones. Im a little unimpressed, though I was the same with most of the original MW2 levels and they grew on me. We shall see. The carnival level looks really cool but Is really confusing to get into at first.

PSN+ thoughts for today.... just head over to my PS+ thread lol.

On a completely unPS3 note. I grabbed NSMB Wii this weekend for me and my wife to play, and WTF is Nintendo thinking with not letting that game be online multiplayer. That would be the game of EVER if it included it.

Edited on by Slapshot

y2josh

@slapshot: they have to save something for the next one now dont they Plus, the freezes when people die is annoying as I don't know what in multiplayer.

y2josh

Slapshot

@ Josh... u talking about medal of honor?

y2josh

Oh, whoops. NSMB Wii. My bad, I shoulda specified.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Bankai

slapshot82 wrote:

@ waltz... nier is definitely on my list. I dig the off the wall games.

I think the best way to describe it is Square Enix' answer to the Sandbox genre. It's got farming, fishing, dungeons, sub-quests galore and so on and so forth.

Be warned - it's a hell of a slow burner. I'm 11 hours in, and it's only just starting to get interesting. I was killing sheep for the first 3 hours.

On the other hand, the music alone is enough for me to keep playing. Possibly my favourite game soundtrack ever.

odd69

I'm thinking about buying that psp mini game Widget's Odyssey. I'm not sure why this appeals to me.Frima Studio's also made Zombie Tycoon which i would not buy. I did run across this game that they are developing Young Thor, which looks amazing. http://www.youngthor.com/

Where have i been??? I didn't know Trine 2 was even in development. I guess i missed it because of all the E3 chaos, it seems to be old news i have found a decent amount of articles on this http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/18/trine-2-conjures-online-co-...

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Stuffgamer1

@smithers: It has been pointed out to me that you have to change your level preference settings from "default" to "DLC" on your Profile page in Uncharted 2. I hadn't done that myself, which explains why my group wasn't getting any of those maps. The instant I changed the setting, they started popping up.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

smithers

i did change that but i cant seem to find people who have the DLC switched on....its qutie annoying,ill be on in like 45 minutes though if you want to play

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Slapshot

@Josh.... hopefully were not old and grey headed by the time we get another Mario Console 2D Platformer If so Im sure we will all know every little detail of NSMB Wii by then. Aye... when do we start calling it OldSMB Wii?

Anyone else grab the MW2 Resurgence Pack?

Oh, after playing a few hours of the new maps and going 30-1 and pushing my killstreak up to 29 Im down with the new maps lol. Especially TrailerPark. Seriously whats up with this new map pack... we get a decrepid Carnival and a blown out Trailer Park, what were these guys at Infinity Ward doing prior to splitting

Edited on by Slapshot

Slapshot

weirdadam wrote:

http://kotaku.com/5582128/studio-ghiblis-game-getting-a-weste...
The Studio Ghibli - Level 5 collaboration, The Another World, is finally confirmed for Western release!

This is the same studio that released Ponyo, Miyazaki film? I went to a local independent theatre and saw it when it released and as usual his fims are insane and excellent all at the same time. Anything Miyazaki puts out Im down for, especially a game.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.