Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 9,907

Sean007s

Aviator wrote:

And it is hardly a piece of scrap metals fault for casing you to have a 'tediously slow' speed. Other people do use internet.

And we can upgrade lines so everyone can have no problems.
Which is a problem in this decade because they're all a bunch of money wanting---not gonna say the word of course but you know what I mean.

I've come to a conclusion to just accept it.
Sorry I am just stressed out right now.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Aviator

If everybody upgraded their lines there would be no difference.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Stuffgamer1

@Slappy: Ehh...Sonic Unleashed is good at first, but on the whole absolutely horrible for completionists. I managed my Plat, which is such an insanely difficult accomplishment that I can't help but be proud, but honestly, it's a stupid waste of time. I wouldn't particularly recommend the game.

Just finished my Plat in the Toy Story 3 game. It's not as good as the pre-release hype made it sound (they never are, right?), but it's a pretty good game overall. May be worth looking into for Toy Story fans, at least.

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

Demon souls. Motorstorm pacific rift. Heavenly sword. 3d dot game heroes. Afterburner climax. And many more

@ stuff... I grabbed it so cheap ill play through it and sell prob. It was cheap lol. I also got guitar hero world tour brand new for ten bucks.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

JonWahlgren

Thanks WaltzElf, very helpful list. Hadn't heard of Sacred 2, Linger in Shadows and Rub, so I'll be sure to check those out.

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

turtlelink

Hey Panda, if you want something, you should try out Metal Gear Solid 4. I played the demo and heard it was reaally good. Rub a Dub (the duck game) is also a pretty big challenge if you are not used to the sixaxis controls. Another game that is good is Little Big Planet, but you might as well as just wait for the sequel.

Also, Rocket Knight is a pretty cool platformer. But the best PSN game i have played was Super Stardust HD. It is a really fun some-what top down shooter that reminds me of Geometry Wars in a way.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Slapshot

@Panda... create a Europe, Hong Kong (as its got most the same as Japan and in English) and American account and start downloading demos. You will find tons of them across all the stores and will find out what you prefer or not. Lots of PSN demos in the nonAmerican stores.

In case anybody else is a fan of Ghostbusters, the game is a great way to drop $20 bucks. The game is literally just another Ghostbuster movie and is just as fun to play as it is the watch the many videos and voiceacting. Great little gem of a game for fans of the old movies.

Edited on by Slapshot

Bankai

Picked up History Channel's History Egypt: Engineering an Empire mini.

It's ok, you know. Like most History Channel games, it's very low key, and clearly made cheaply, but it's not a bad Heroes of Might & Magic/ Civilisation clone/ homage.

Kinda worth having around to load up on the PSP for on the go.

Slapshot

http://www.pushsquare.com/16055/amazon-france-drop-team-ico-c...

Anybody here loving these Playstation 2 Revamps for PS3 will love this one on this little leak (been rumored forever) I just found!

I would definately click that link up there ^^^^^^^^^^

Also on a funny but unrelated gaming subject. I bought my 3rd Motorcycle of my lifetime this weekend, and decided to give in and let my wife finally try to learn to drive... yep big mistake. Put her in the back yard for some stop and go learning as its on grass. That was a great thing for real as it did soften the landind a bit when she slammed the ground She is all good, just a bit bruised and the bike only suffered minor damage.

Stuffgamer1

PS+ is live (at least in America), and the offerings are pretty cool. Not only do we get the known InFamous Full Game Trial (and full game downloadable for $30), Wipeout HD, Rally Cross (PS1 "Classic"), and Age of Zombies (Mini), there's also FREE Tik/Creat DLC from Cuboid, Magic Orbz, Mahjong Tales, and Smash Cars, as well as discounts on those plus a couple other games of theirs. Additionally, the new Fat Princess DLC is out and a buck cheaper for PS+, and four old (nearly PS3 launch) Midway PSN games are half off. There's also a free PS3 theme and a couple free Fat Princess PSN avatars. Not a bad start to the service, IMO! Note: All listed products are on the American PSN. Some variation may be expected for Europe.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

y2josh

Now that you peeps are going to have WipeOut HD for free for at least/about 3 months we need to get us a NintendoLife WipeOut HD session sometime.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Stuffgamer1

I'll have to see if it's any good first. Tried a PS2 Wipeout game once, and hated it. Only trying this 'cause it's free. Heck, I'm trying the crappy-looking PS1 "Classic" just 'cause it's free! I also downloaded DLC for games I don't even have.

Objection

slapshot82 wrote:

In case anybody else is a fan of Ghostbusters, the game is a great way to drop $20 bucks. The game is literally just another Ghostbuster movie and is just as fun to play as it is the watch the many videos and voiceacting. Great little gem of a game for fans of the old movies.

Thanks for the recommendation. It's $9.99 at my local blockbuster so I may give it a go if they still have it.
(Missed my chance to snag Brutal Legend for that price /cries)

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

y2josh

@Stuffy: It's good, a bit frustrating at times, but good. More fun than Modnation Racers, imo.

I was looking forward to the PS+ more when I still thought it was 1 free PSN and 1 PSone Classic download of YOUR CHOICE a month. We will see how it goes for 3 months I guess.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Stuffgamer1

Free games of your choice would rock, but it's most likely impractical for business and/or technical reasons (more the former I'm sure).

Rally Cross sucks. I mean, I wasn't expecting it to be good, but I didn't expect it to be THAT bad! I don't recommend downloading it, not even if you're just curious. Might give Sony the idea that giving us crappy games on PS+ is okay.

Wipeout HD is actually pretty good! Nothing like that crappy PS2 game I'd played...whichever one that was. There isn't a PS2 entry in the series infamous for sucking, is there?

Well, lookie what I found! I hope that comes out West sometime soon; it's one of the PSN RPG's I've considered buying used sometime. A download would be even better! In related news...next up from Squenix for PS1 Classics in Japan is: Legend of Mana!

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

I'm down for some wipeout online anytime. I'm really excited to get home lol. I remember rally cross being fun but that was years ago. Smash cars and magic orbz dlc? That's awesome too.

A-SWE

Lets see here, Im thinking about getting a slim 250 GB (found one at same price as 120 GB ) but just to clarify, I dont have HD but if my TV can play Wii it can play Ps3 right?

[url=http://backloggery.com/mrb][/url]

Slapshot

@asw.... yeah it can. You will loose the graphics of course. I would recommend a hdtv as your next purchase.

• question*
    I use a second account to buy psn games on. Can i play psn+ content on my main account if i buy with second account. My main account was hacked and i lost 3 slots.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.