Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 2,241 to 2,260 of 9,907

Slapshot

@Sean.... I got Battlefield 2 and Im doing all the updates now, so If you want to get some online in, hit me up.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Sean007s

slapshot82 wrote:

@Sean.... I got Battlefield 2 and Im doing all the updates now, so If you want to get some online in, hit me up.

Sure but I'll create the squad as I hear from many people that the US servers are more laggy.
I haven't seen an ounce of lag on BC2 and I got a crappy 1MB connection. lol

Cannot wait till November 2nd.
I am dying to play some GT5.

I am tired of hearing people going on about damages on the cars when thats not even one bit of the point of this series.
Its about racing tactically.
I hope to sweat christ that when I go online,I don't see people messing and not racing. Seriously this is the #1 thing thats worrying me about this game as Forza has many of that crap online as I saw on YT.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Slapshot

@Sean.... trust me they will. Dirt 2 Online is nothing but a realistic similation rally game with people spinning you out all the time. You cant even race in the in-car camera that I love so much online because if you do you cant see your sides of the car to anticipate the people clipping you instead of trying to actually race around you. Im sure GT5 will be just the same, unless it offers some sort of penalties for wrecking wich in that case it will be phenominal.

Also Ive seen no lag at all in Battlefield 2 myself.

Modern_Legend

I seem to have a problem spending psn credit from my leftover mastercard giftcard for no reason. in other words ive bought like 3 dynamic themes and 2 costume packs for SSIV just because haha....this needs to stop haha

PSN ID: MixedMajik
Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendoli...

shingi_70

Any word on when PS2 games will be available for PSN. As much as i want a Ps3 the no backwards compatibility is killing me.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Sean007s

Just a question.
For anyone who has used up a ton of memory on their PS3 Hard-Drive.
Did you notice it to be slower as you use more space up and so on?

When I say slower,I talking:XMB taking longer to load. Load times on games being longer or maybe some graphical giltches. etc.

Not that my PS3 is doing this but I have an 80GB and theres only 32GB's left and I'm worried. Or should I be worried?
I don't usually download games due to no money so. lol

AlexSays

No there's no slow down whatsoever

It makes no difference

weirdadam wrote:

I mentioned the Journey game earlier. I hope they explain some time soon, because I could not be more confused. What a change of direction.

A change from what?

You can't mean from their other games

AlexSays

turtlelink

Just curious, can you guys just give me an explanation for each mode in 3D Dot Game Heroes? The website wasn't very in depth.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Slapshot

turtlelink wrote:

Just curious, can you guys just give me an explanation for each mode in 3D Dot Game Heroes? The website wasn't very in depth.

Basically the game gets harder on each mode like it does on the original Zelda NES game is my understanding.

Axoloth

So I just downloaded a bunch of demos from the PS Store, and I'm wondering if there's a way to organize them manually? I'd like the demos grouped alphabetically together, and then I want games like Flower and Braid grouped alphabetically in a separate group.
Would that be possible?

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

M00se

MAG is good, but dont buy it, barely 2000 players. when we needed dlc they didnt care, when we dont care they care.
is infamous any good for ps3?

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

odd69

Axoloth wrote:

So I just downloaded a bunch of demos from the PS Store, and I'm wondering if there's a way to organize them manually? I'd like the demos grouped alphabetically together, and then I want games like Flower and Braid grouped alphabetically in a separate group.
Would that be possible?

Yes when your in the menu hit the square button , you can arrange them by folders this also works with music and videos.
I did it on accident one time, hope this helps

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

turtlelink

So today i got 3 games mag, sonic unleashed and lbp. I got lbp for free and wondering if i should trade it in for 3d dot game heroes.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Slapshot

@BB.... Infamous is supposed to be really great. I almost grabbed it for $15 this weekend but they had Battlefield 2 for $40 and I got it to play with my Dad Online.

You can also push square now when looking at you trophies and sort them as well.

Luigi-la-bouncy

I just completed Red Dead Redemption and I want to say - what a game. The story is fantastic. If anyone is out there still thinking "oh it's just gta on horses", think again my PS3 brethren. Don't miss out on what will probably be GOTY 2010. One more thing, if online gaming is your cup of tea, this game also takes the biscuit in that deparment too.

Luigi-la-bouncy

Sean007s

WaltzElf wrote:

Playing Neir... enjoying it so far. One of those games that just don't "click" with a lot of people, I fear. A pity because the reviews don't do it justice IMO.

Reviews are reviews.
Opinions are opinions.
Nothing you can do about it.
If someone doesn't like the game,so what.

Edited on by Sean007s

Noire

Is it supposed to take six hours to download 50% of FINAL FANTASY IX?

Seriously?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.